over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dallas McCarver Autopsy Report Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke to a guy who was in a defibbrillator operator volunteer program. His cell would alert him of emergencies close by, I think he said if he was within 400 meters away he would respond, his smartphone would show the closest machine available to him. Like said above, many businesses have a machine.

Wow, I did not know about those programs! That is great. I once took a class in CPR when I was a coach and they had us practice using the defibrillator. Really easy to do and most should be able to figure it out but it is great to know that a pro might show up.

Well take a look at this. Marijuana increases risk of death with hypertension. I know it was being discussed a couple of pages ago.

**broken link removed**

Yeah, that and tachycardia. Apparently the sativa kind is worse than the other strain. Take a look back on some of the posts already made. I know from first hand experience as a teenager and early 20s that weed can really jack up the heart rate, hence why I think it might have messed up Dallas some. Unless he had the other strain, the weed would have raised his bp and heart rate. That could help to cause an arrhythmia in a diseased heart.

My parents bought an AED for me to take to my apartment when I had my heart issues....$1500 or so I believe. I think they were mostly panicking about the news, but realistically if I went into cardiac arrest at the time no one would have been around to use it on me.

Now living with my gf (emergency medical responder and PT) and working in a med/dental school I would hope if something did happen I would be able to get the help I needed.

We need to start a defibrillator club. A few on us on just this thread alone. Probably more of us. I remember Chris 250 had that vest you wear with one built in. He told us about it. I had never heard of it. I'm pretty sure he never got one implanted like me though.

Yeah, that and tachycardia. Apparently the sativa kind is worse than the other strain. Take a look back on some of the posts already made. I know from first hand experience as a teenager and early 20s that weed can really jack up the heart rate, hence why I think it might have messed up Dallas some. Unless he had the other strain, the weed would have raised his bp and heart rate. That could help to cause an arrhythmia in a diseased heart.

With everything Dallas was taking. His resting heart rate must have been INSANE

With everything Dallas was taking. His resting heart rate must have been INSANE

Hard to say. The docs in that video where he is getting an IV aren't alarmed though. The nurse might have even said what is was. The bp was normal, like 120/80. That was in April I think. He probably wasn't under the influence of marijuana when that was filmed though.

He might have been on beta blockers or something to help combat issues, hard to say. With a heart that large you would think there would be signs every day.

If it is just the test he was taking, doing the math it looks like he was on anywere from 6 to 9 grams a week. It really depends on how long it had been since his last shot and when they did the test I think, although once you die do the blood levels change at all? Figure he was doing it every day. We will never know the dose.

He was on tren too from the blood test. Don't remember the level on that.
You probably have already shared this. But what were your doses like, what do you think was the factor that really accelerated everything? Kind of basically asking if you did it all again what would you do differently? I'm going to be honest, I would be scared living in your shoes bro. Your defib almost went off, jesus the paranoia alone would probably kill me. You're a soldier that's for sure. I know we disagreed on the whole weed crap, but I always respected you and still do for how you handled your situation and what you've shared with everyone. I'm not much into religion but god bless you bro.

Hum, maybe I talked about the out of body experience in another thread then, sorry. Basically I had the whole walking through a tunnel and seeing light at the end. I was reminded, and almost felt like, when I was a kid playing in the storm sewers and coming out of them into the day light. It was dark in there but I felt strangely at peace and wanted to just stay. It was like there was some force pulling me out of the tunnel into the light, I actually resisted some. Once I got out I was looking down at my body laying on the family room floor. I could see guys working on me.

Damn, just had a bad run of tachycardia and the defib almost went off. Just got back to the keyboard. That was a close one. I had to go out into the living room and lay down. If I lay down it helps to get it back in rhythm. I guess just thinking about that time my heart stopped still gets me stressed out. Been 9 years too. Remember it like it was yesterday.

I didn't watch them working on me very long because I was soon back into my body again looking up at their faces. I remember the one guy saying that he thought they had lost me. I was in cardiac arrest. I asked them how many times they defibbed me and they said 2x. There is a know or something that they use to adjust the amperage or voltage of the shock. The lowest setting didn't work, but the medium did.

Yeah, ive had the defibrillator since 2008, got it about 2 months or so after my heart attack. Should have had it right away but the echo I had in the hospital was way off somehow. Don't know what happened.

Wow, pretty amazing man. Just curious, are you religious? Do you believe you were really seeing what was going on in the moment despite being unconscious?

yeah, it wouldn't have done you any good. I guess your heart wasn't as bad as mine and didn't really meet criteria for needing a implanted defib?

Nah, the worst my heart got was ~40% EF but now my most recent echo shows 56% and most recent MRI shows 59%, so my only issue is that it's dilated. I don't think any doctor would recommend putting in a defibrillator at this point.

You probably have already shared this. But what were your doses like, what do you think was the factor that really accelerated everything? Kind of basically asking if you did it all again what would you do differently? I'm going to be honest, I would be scared living in your shoes bro. Your defib almost went off, jesus the paranoia alone would probably kill me. You're a soldier that's for sure. I know we disagreed on the whole weed crap, but I always respected you and still do for how you handled your situation and what you've shared with everyone. I'm not much into religion but god bless you bro.

Id say I used from about 1997 to 2008, so 11 years. Had the heart attack in 2008 and that's why I stopped. Up till about 2006 or so I would cycle on and then off using HCG, clomid, etc. Doses were at most 1 g test cyp, 500 EQ, 500 Deca, and then say 50 mg/day dbol. If I didn't use deca I would usually use Tren in its place and that was 50 mg ED. Orals only the first 3 weeks or so. Id run that for about 10-12 weeks. Then go off.

The last 2 years I cruised and never got off. Then I would cruise on about 300 mg/wk to maintain what I had built up. If I didn't go too long between cycles I found myself keeping a lot of it. The cylces were about the same as before the first year but then I started getting advice from Phil on here. He had me go much lower. I was taking 750 mg test cyp/wk and 250mg/wk tren acetate. The tren he didn't want me to take but I insisted.

The last 2 years I also fooled around with GH, insulin, and some peptides. Peptides were IGF lr3 mostly and some of Phil's stuff. GH I would use about 3 IU/day. Insulin I don't remember but it was just post workout and relatively low. I used humlag R.

Enough shit for sure. It wasn't until I started cruising that my hematocrit got high. Appeared, at least for me, that mine wouldn't fall at all after a cycle and keep rising. When I got off it must have gone back down. I was tested 2x per year during that phase and never had one come back high. It wasn't till one came back high that I started having it done more often and that happened after I started cruising.

Even on 100 mg/wk now I still have to get a phlebotomy at least about 3x per year. It was a lot worse early on.

Wow, pretty amazing man. Just curious, are you religious? Do you believe you were really seeing what was going on in the moment despite being unconscious?

Nah, the worst my heart got was ~40% EF but now my most recent echo shows 56% and most recent MRI shows 59%, so my only issue is that it's dilated. I don't think any doctor would recommend putting in a defibrillator at this point.

yeah, usually only recommend a defibrillator once it is down around 35%. Mine was below 20.

I am not really very religious at all. In fact I never go to church. Only time has been weddings and funerals! After that experience though my outlook on religion has changed a lot and my belief has gotten much stronger. I wish I had 100% faith and was stronger that way but I still waiver even after what happened to me. What I described though actually happened to me , I am not making it up or embellishing it. Both of my stays in the hospital, the original heart attack and then getting my defib, I prayed more than I have my entire life combined. I thought I was going to die for sure both times. The doctors said that my cardiac enzyme levels the first trip after my heart attack were higher than he had ever seen in someone that lived through it. The second trip was just a near fatal arrhythmia and I didn't have a heart attack so no enzymes in my blood. So far things have worked out ok for me!

the early years of use

Of course I wasn't using 2 grams/week of injectables the entire time. I built up to that slowly. The first year I was only doing 250 mg/wk test cyp. I got ahold of some Watson script stuff, supposedly my seller was getting it off AIDS patients. Kinda sick now that I think about it. I grew well off just that. And then it is that slippery slope after that, each year using more and more to get results. It just gradually built up over the years. There were time when the test was no more than 500/wk etc. I have no idea exact numbers, only that I built up to that.

Wow, I did not know about those programs! That is great. I once took a class in CPR when I was a coach and they had us practice using the defibrillator. Really easy to do and most should be able to figure it out but it is great to know that a pro might show up.

There is a company that has started building drones with a defibrillator built into it, I think they are still in the testing phase. The person doing first aid will call for it and the drone will fly to their mobile phone gps location.

Of course I wasn't using 2 grams/week of injectables the entire time. I built up to that slowly. The first year I was only doing 250 mg/wk test cyp. I got ahold of some Watson script stuff, supposedly my seller was getting it off AIDS patients. Kinda sick now that I think about it. I grew well off just that. And then it is that slippery slope after that, each year using more and more to get results. It just gradually built up over the years. There were time when the test was no more than 500/wk etc. I have no idea exact numbers, only that I built up to that.
I'm curious if you had your lipids tested at all over all these years?

I'd still like to know about the supposed 23 gram cycle someone claimed to have seen. Something tells me it's bs becuse it seems impossible to implement. I mean it slaps another 10g on Kai Greene's suicide stack.

Seem to remember guys here writing about Dallas as a teen doing 60 daily shots of Synthol and igf-1 with 400mg of EOD tren ace along with absurd doses of test etc.

If true how is stuff like this possible for more than a week or two?

Paul Borreson was a proponent of short cycles consisting of a gram a day of test for 30 days. Of course he is dead now.

We have the inside scoop from someone who knows Dallas personally

We wrote out his cycle in an article over at EVO

What do you guys think?

I'm curious if you had your lipids tested at all over all these years?

During those years I would get them tested at least once a year at my checkup. I never heard back from the doctors. It wasn't until I developed cardiomyopathy in 2003 or so that they really paid a lot of attention. Up to then they must have been normal enough. When I developed cardiomyopathy I was just starting to up the doses and use trenbalone. My LDL was within normal range, but my HDL was always really low. My LDL never got above the normal range somehow.

In fact, when I had my heart attack and they cleared my coronary artery out, I had not much at all as far as plaque build up anywhere in my coronaries. They said all were 100% open except for my right which was 100% blocked, and that was all blood clot. They sucked out the clot and then tried to put a stent in just to be safe but the hospital didn't have one big enough to fit my artery! So I guess the lumen was quite large.

So for me cholesterol wasn't a problem really. Not like Dallas apparently. He was also taking a lot more than I was.

The doctors can only guess what caused me clot. I researched it too and the best guess is that a small plaque broke off from the inside of my right coronary. Once the plaque came off that left a rough spot that was like an injury to my body and then my body caused a giant clot right there. I was squatting heavy and it could be that the rise in BP caused it to break off. Probably during the concentric part of the life coming up. This is all a guess though.

I was hypercoagulable because of the steroids I was taking and my clotting disorder I wasn't aware of. The combo was bad news. I don't know why it didn't happen earlier in my usage, only after about 11 years. I was using less then too. Maybe it took time for the plaque I did have to build up enough. Just don't know. Steroids not only cause an increase in hematocrit but they also cause the blood to clot easier by their effects in the clotting cascade. I don't know specifics, but Ive researched it online and asked my cardiologists about it and they confirm. My docs are really good about answering my questions, get into some depth they aren't used to with most patients. They seem to enjoy it sometimes I think and other times they probably just want to move on to their next patient!

Wow, that is tough being so far out. Good decision buying the AED especially since your father might need it. You are in a tough spot being out like that. Having that could be the difference between life and death for sure. I never did find out why it took the guys 20 mins or more to get here, should have been 10 to 15 minutes. I think they might have made some wrong turns in our development, there are a lot of streets and homes back here. I am just glad they made it when they did because they weren't here more than maybe 2 minutes before I passed out and went into asystole (cardiac arrest). A few minutes later and it would have happened with just my wife here to help me and she would have had to do CPR until the paramedics arrived.

Luckily now I have my own right here in my chest 24/7/365.

Sounds like you were very lucky. Such a time critical health event, any delay can be deadly.

5 years ago when I was in living in the suburbs, I thought I was having one. The ambulance took about 10 mins, but with in 5 mins a special response team was at my house. They don't transport patients, so they are always on the road ready to respond. Luckily it was a false alarm, was on high doses of tramadol, celebrex and gabapentin at the time for a back injury and my body reacted badly.

I have a average of 4 close encounters with eastern brown snakes a year since being on my farm. The venom can send you into cardiac arrest. The closest 2 hospitals don't even keep the anti venom, because they don't have the lab to identify the venom from a swap. One day I will get bit by one and get my first ride in a helicopter, still not looking forward to it. Had a eastern brown in my bed last summer, as I went to get in. There is no manly way to run from a deadly snake.

Had a eastern brown in my bed last summer, as I went to get in. There is no manly way to run from a deadly snake.

Holy crap! I would be scared to sleep. Run Forest run!

The doctors can only guess what caused me clot. I researched it too and the best guess is that a small plaque broke off from the inside of my right coronary. Once the plaque came off that left a rough spot that was like an injury to my body and then my body caused a giant clot right there. I was squatting heavy and it could be that the rise in BP caused it to break off. Probably during the concentric part of the life coming up. This is all a guess though.
!

Man that shit is scary. I just started a related thread here http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...2537-cardiac-effects-lifting.html#post2553597

So many posts recently about the intense lifting causing cardiac problems, it makes me scared to even lift now!

Boxer Cam

Me and my cohorts breed Indian gray mongooses

We have thousands

Lemme know if u want us to unleash em on your farm

They love kettle korn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members