Dallas McCarver Autopsy Report Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boxer Cam

Me and my cohorts breed Indian gray mongooses

We have thousands

Lemme know if u want us to unleash em on your farm

They love kettle korn

Nice. My sheep wouldn't mind them, but the chickens and ducks would go bananas. Had a ferret stealing eggs for a while, but the 12 gauge fixed that problem. Currently dealing with hoards of kangaroos, at least they fill my freezer with plenty of lean meat to counter the high fat dorper lamb in my diet.

During those years I would get them tested at least once a year at my checkup. I never heard back from the doctors. It wasn't until I developed cardiomyopathy in 2003 or so that they really paid a lot of attention. Up to then they must have been normal enough. When I developed cardiomyopathy I was just starting to up the doses and use trenbalone. My LDL was within normal range, but my HDL was always really low. My LDL never got above the normal range somehow.

In fact, when I had my heart attack and they cleared my coronary artery out, I had not much at all as far as plaque build up anywhere in my coronaries. They said all were 100% open except for my right which was 100% blocked, and that was all blood clot. They sucked out the clot and then tried to put a stent in just to be safe but the hospital didn't have one big enough to fit my artery! So I guess the lumen was quite large.

So for me cholesterol wasn't a problem really. Not like Dallas apparently. He was also taking a lot more than I was.

The doctors can only guess what caused me clot. I researched it too and the best guess is that a small plaque broke off from the inside of my right coronary. Once the plaque came off that left a rough spot that was like an injury to my body and then my body caused a giant clot right there. I was squatting heavy and it could be that the rise in BP caused it to break off. Probably during the concentric part of the life coming up. This is all a guess though.

I was hypercoagulable because of the steroids I was taking and my clotting disorder I wasn't aware of. The combo was bad news. I don't know why it didn't happen earlier in my usage, only after about 11 years. I was using less then too. Maybe it took time for the plaque I did have to build up enough. Just don't know. Steroids not only cause an increase in hematocrit but they also cause the blood to clot easier by their effects in the clotting cascade. I don't know specifics, but Ive researched it online and asked my cardiologists about it and they confirm. My docs are really good about answering my questions, get into some depth they aren't used to with most patients. They seem to enjoy it sometimes I think and other times they probably just want to move on to their next patient!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15728791/

Boxer Cam

Me and my cohorts breed Indian gray mongooses

We have thousands

Lemme know if u want us to unleash em on your farm

They love kettle korn

I HATE snakes - so Ricki Ticki Tavi was one of my favorite cartoon when I was a wee lad. I think it only came on once a year but I always watched. We only had 3 TV channels back then and TV went off the air from midnight to 5am I think, so catching a favorite toon was good times!

Nice. My sheep wouldn't mind them, but the chickens and ducks would go bananas. Had a ferret stealing eggs for a while, but the 12 gauge fixed that problem. Currently dealing with hoards of kangaroos, at least they fill my freezer with plenty of lean meat to counter the high fat dorper lamb in my diet.

Never have heard of that snake, just looked it up. Says it is the 2nd most venomous snake in the world. One in your bed!!?

"The eastern brown snake (Pseudonaja textilis), often referred to as the common brown snake, is a species of venomous elapid snake of the genus Pseudonaja native to eastern and central Australia and southern New Guinea. Considered the world's second-most venomous land snake based on its LD50 value (subcutaneous) in mice, it is responsible for about 60% of snake-bite deaths in Australia. A highly active and diurnal predator, the eastern brown snake is found in most habitats except dense forests, and has become more common in farmland and on the outskirts of urban areas. Its main prey is the house mouse."

If you have kids I would really be worried about them.

Attachments

• tumblr_n516fjbeTm1qe0jbao4_r1_400.jpg
    tumblr_n516fjbeTm1qe0jbao4_r1_400.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
Slightly off topic but I would like to know if taking 12g of test would be any different to taking 2-3g of test in terms of heart disease and plaque build up?

Slightly off topic but I would like to know if taking 12g of test would be any different to taking 2-3g of test in terms of heart disease and plaque build up?

I can't answer that, as I got good genetics and well bro-science says elite genetics can handle higher doses with less sides.

Personally found back in the day at my peak when I gradually raised the doses I tried a few high dosed cycles in the 3 gram range or so and never got anything that much greater than half that 1.5.

As far as Dallas - most everyone knew it from the way the 911 call went he died of a heart attack. Dante told a few of us way back before it was announced but asked us to not openly post about it.

Nobody knows what Dallas was taking - I am sure it was a lot.
From his vids can't remember cardio - maybe pre-contest and or his diet, just remember him moving forklift loads of weight which would cause extreme spikes in BP and HR - almost positive he didn't donate blood and had Chronic obstructive sleep apnea.

Maybe if more pros posted about preventative measures they take even if it is things like cucurmin, citrulline malate for BP, BP meds, and or cholesterol meds, omega 3's krill oil, COQ10, it would highlight some effort to control sides. I remember seeing a pic of Compton's Sleep machine by his bed and his comment - "I need to start using this thing." So some of these guys are going to doc's at some point.

We know Rich did nothing for health -cardio, health supps, or BP cholesterol meds, healthy diet, plus had severe COSA and sure many many pros are in the same boat.

Still sad to see that Dallas is dead before 30, seems the warning signs were there - getting sick and collapsing on stage a few months before he died didn't slow him down.

He never seemed out of breath in his vids, other than one guest posing where he was 330 lbs.

I can't answer that, as I got good genetics and well bro-science says elite genetics can handle higher doses with less sides.

Personally found back in the day at my peak when I gradually raised the doses I tried a few high dosed cycles in the 3 gram range or so and never got anything that much greater than half that 1.5.

As far as Dallas - most everyone knew it from the way the 911 call went he died of a heart attack. Dante told a few of us way back before it was announced but asked us to not openly post about it.

From his vids can't remember cardio - maybe pre-contest and or his diet, just remember him moving forklift loads of weight which would cause extreme spikes in BP and HR - almost positive he didn't donate blood and had Chronic obstructive sleep apnea.

Maybe if more pros posted about preventative measures they take even if it is things like cucurmin, citrulline malate for BP, BP meds, and or cholesterol meds, omega 3's krill oil, COQ10, it would highlight some effort to control sides. I remember seeing a pic of Compton's Sleep machine by his bed and his comment - "I need to start using this thing." So some of these guys are going to doc's at some point.

We know Rich did nothing for health -cardio, health supps, or BP cholesterol meds, healthy diet, plus had severe COSA and sure many many pros are in the same boat.

Still sad to see that Dallas is dead before 30, seems the warning signs were there - getting sick and collapsing on stage a few months before he died didn't slow him down.

He never seemed out of breath in his vids, other than one guest posing where he was 330 lbs.

I think thats the issue here though. People post about curcumin and health supps thinking its going to undo the damage of the massive amounts these guys are taking. You are fooling yourselves if you think that.

I think thats the issue here though. People post about curcumin and health supps thinking its going to undo the damage of the massive amounts these guys are taking. You are fooling yourselves if you think that.

I was going to say the same thing. I'm all for health supplements but I'm concerned that people will think they're just fine blasting grams of gear just because they're taking some CoQ10.

I took everything under the sun that has even the slightest bit of evidence for cardiac health and I STILL had heart issues and no noticeable recovery even when I came off gear (still 80mg TRT). It wasn't until I dropped 20lb, did more cardio, stayed off the gear, and took medication (valsartan) that I saw a real improvement.

I am not one to preach about health but I have no clue how anyone can do over 3 grams, I never touched 2, maybe for a week or 2. a gram of test makes me feel like garbage, I just don't feel right. to think this guy was doing who knows how much test 4-7 grams and weighing 330 pounds, I don't care how good his genetics were he must of felt like complete dog shit, how could he not see and feel this was bad, very stupid. I would rather be 170 pounds and feel good, all about how you feel. for me at least

On the topic of cardio, the vast majority of pros do worthless cardio when it comes to heart health. 45-60 minutes of walking 3.0mph on a treadmill is a joke when they are on pre-contest stacks, let's be real.

I was going to say the same thing. I'm all for health supplements but I'm concerned that people will think they're just fine blasting grams of gear just because they're taking some CoQ10.

I took everything under the sun that has even the slightest bit of evidence for cardiac health and I STILL had heart issues and no noticeable recovery even when I came off gear (still 80mg TRT). It wasn't until I dropped 20lb, did more cardio, stayed off the gear, and took medication (valsartan) that I saw a real improvement.

Yea lifestyle is always going to be #1, and the supplements won't negate high drug use. They are, however, highly effective alongside proper lifestyles.

For me the extra muscle mass wasn't worth having to deal with high blood pressure, high heart rate, getting out of breath, sleep apnea, etc. not to even mention the increased strain on the heart.

I don't think many guys understand how much harder the body has to work each day to carry around an extra 50 let alone 100 lbs of muscle mass. If anyone would like proof just put on a backpack (backpacking one) and load it up with 50 to 100 lbs then try walking a few miles.

However I can understand and respect people who don't think the same way. Everyone has different goals and values.

For me the extra muscle mass wasn't worth having to deal with high blood pressure, high heart rate, getting out of breath, sleep apnea, etc. not to even mention the increased strain on the heart.

I don't think many guys understand how much harder the body has to work each day to carry around an extra 50 let alone 100 lbs of muscle mass. If anyone would like proof just put on a backpack (backpacking one) and load it up with 50 to 100 lbs then try walking a few miles.

However I can understand and respect people who don't think the same way. Everyone has different goals and values.

big fan of your name:D

On the topic of cardio, the vast majority of pros do worthless cardio when it comes to heart health. 45-60 minutes of walking 3.0mph on a treadmill is a joke when they are on pre-contest stacks, let's be real.

While I do agree with this statement (especially now as I'm becoming a lot more concerned about heart health), the issue with doing high intensity cardio during prep is added stress/elevated cortisol levels.

You can't expect to be able to handle a tough diet, tough training, and still be able to sprint every other day. I still think one can easily do cardio that elevates HR up to mid 130s with very minimal stress (7-8% incline walking at a comfortable pace?), and while that's not as good at HIIT for heart health, it certainly is good enough to elevate HDL to pretty good levels.

I'd personally keep HIIT to 3 times a week during prep. Anymore and you're risking greater stress, any less and you're neglecting heart health, especially when loaded with all the wrong compounds.

While I do agree with this statement (especially now as I'm becoming a lot more concerned about heart health), the issue with doing high intensity cardio during prep is added stress/elevated cortisol levels.

You can't expect to be able to handle a tough diet, tough training, and still be able to sprint every other day. I still think one can easily do cardio that elevates HR up to mid 130s with very minimal stress (7-8% incline walking at a comfortable pace?), and while that's not as good at HIIT for heart health, it certainly is good enough to elevate HDL to pretty good levels.

I'd personally keep HIIT to 3 times a week during prep. Anymore and you're risking greater stress, any less and you're neglecting heart health, especially when loaded with all the wrong compounds.

I don’t think anyone is recommending HIIT more than 3-4 times per week, at least I wouldn’t. But 3-4 times a week at 10-20 minutes isn’t going to have any impact but positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think anyone is recommending HIIT more than 3-4 times per week, at least I wouldn’t. But 3-4 times a week at 10-20 minutes isn’t going to have any impact but positive.

So what do you all consider HIIT? I personally rotate between jogging and fst running (not max effort sprinting) for 10 rounds (20 minutes) and average about a HR of 160 throughout (runs as high as 170 and as low as high or mid 150s). Other times I'd 30 seconds max effort 30 pretty easy stuff on the elliptical and I average about the same, maybe slightly higher.

Is there an actual benefit to doing real interval training as opposed to just having an elevated high rate for extended periods? I know most studies on HIIT don't actually have people go max effort, but rather somewhere in the range of 80%+, which is pretty easy to do.

So what do you all consider HIIT? I personally rotate between jogging and fst running (not max effort sprinting) for 10 rounds (20 minutes) and average about a HR of 160 throughout (runs as high as 170 and as low as high or mid 150s). Other times I'd 30 seconds max effort 30 pretty easy stuff on the elliptical and I average about the same, maybe slightly higher.

Is there an actual benefit to doing real interval training as opposed to just having an elevated high rate for extended periods? I know most studies on HIIT don't actually have people go max effort, but rather somewhere in the range of 80%+, which is pretty easy to do.

Personally what I do:

Stationary bike - resistance on bikes varies but I use level 3 for active rest and 23 high resistance. 20 seconds all out followed by 60 seconds active rest. 7-10 cycles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01