over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1-Test-Cypionate Experiment.

Still on that HIIT cardio life Matt? This will pretty much determine if i take the dhb plunge next. Keep up the vids. :headbang:

Yea... because my current cheap ass spin bike is just not efficient for steady state .... it feels worthless so I gotta at least do 15 mins HIIT on it.

Im hoping to purchase an elliptical and treadmill in April..... which will make steady state more feasible and productive feeling

-FF

Matt I got a question for ya ....Would someone who gets anxiety from EQ be prone to getting anxiety from DHB?

Matt I got a question for ya ....Would someone who gets anxiety from EQ be prone to getting anxiety from DHB?
Noone knows how exactly EQ would cause anxiety in the first place. But it's probably not due to the (miniscule) conversion of EQ to DHB. So there's no reason to expect DHB to have a similar effect.

So the neuro-steroidal effects are not something I can confidently define with boldenone. But if you are an anxiety prone person to begin with then any exogenous hormone could enhance that.

-FF

Been enjoying the videos Matt, keep it up!

Has anyone made or thought of making a DHB oral liquid. Would this work and would it be a good working alternative to injectable DHB?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

This seems more possible with DHB base (1-test) than with the cypionate ester. 1-test transdermals definitely work well. I used a transdermal product in my first cycle in 2004.

This seems more possible with DHB base (1-test) than with the cypionate ester. 1-test transdermals definitely work well. I used a transdermal product in my first cycle in 2004.

1test dermals were actually very effective!

I think Avant labs had "ONE", dermabolix had one,,,, or maybe that was just a carrier you'd add raw powder to.

Biotest had Mag-10 which was THP ether based and was 1-AD and 4-AD.... I remember putting on 12 lbs in 2 weeks.

-FF

Going in to test my bloods tomorrow after 4 weeks.

As bad as it sounds -- hoping I see skewed bloods from my base line values, simply put, that would tell me something anabolic is happening skewing lipids , hematology, etc..

We shall see....

-FF

As bad as it sounds -- hoping I see skewed bloods from my base line values, simply put, that would tell me something anabolic is happening skewing lipids , hematology, etc..

We shall see....

-FF
Well I hope you see some changes that you're looking for....but hope nothing is too alarming.

I'm kind of a fanatic about labs, but sometimes freak out whenever I see something that comes back odd even if expecting it.

Looking forward to your results and thoughts!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

You guys always fasting for your blood tests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1test dermals were actually very effective!

I think Avant labs had "ONE", dermabolix had one,,,, or maybe that was just a carrier you'd add raw powder to.

Biotest had Mag-10 which was THP ether based and was 1-AD and 4-AD.... I remember putting on 12 lbs in 2 weeks.

-FF

I think ONE was the 1-test product I used along with a separate 4-AD transdermal. My compound lifts went up 40+ pounds in 4 weeks. Fun times. I wish I had stocked up on the raws before the ban went into effect.

You guys always fasting for your blood tests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. I get bloods at the worst possible time mostly.

Like this last test....I had finished training...had an intra shake, postworkout shake, and 1 solid meal before they drew for labs.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Hey mat, big fan, watched all your vids (think I’m up to date)

Just a question about your food, why is it so low on the carbs and fats, would it not be better experiment if you bulked propley with more food or is gaining maximum amounts of muscle not the goal?

We shall see....

-FF

I’m interested to see this as I’m running it now too. 3 wks in.

Hey mat, big fan, watched all your vids (think I’m up to date)

Just a question about your food, why is it so low on the carbs and fats, would it not be better experiment if you bulked propley with more food or is gaining maximum amounts of muscle not the goal?

I'd probably blow up rapidly, but my goal is to remain lean and stable on this lower calorie type plan and just see what the chemical does to the same type of diet.

-FF

Ill have my normal whey iso + flax meal powder shake

-FF

Matt,

How many grams of flax meal powder do you consume in that shake? Do you use it just once a day?

I know Dante has recommended Flax for HDL. Is that the main reason why you use it?

Matt,

How many grams of flax meal powder do you consume in that shake? Do you use it just once a day?

I know Dante has recommended Flax for HDL. Is that the main reason why you use it?

I just use 1 TBS (flaxmeal) a day, then 1 TBS fish oil and 2 caps krill oil

-FF

Quick update:

Soooooo.... I went in for blood work today at the 4-week mark.

Testing -
testosterone
CBC
Metabolic panel
C-RP
E2
Lipids
B-type Natiuretic Peptide

I feel maybe slightly more water retentive, however, I am very critical of myself and expect much more. In all honesty, I can't say I am noticing much difference since starting, so we shall see what the blood work says as well.

Waking around 234 lbs, going to bed around 239-240 lbs, so might be fuller by a few pounds since beginning.

Attachments

• dhb update_Fotor.jpg
    dhb update_Fotor.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 216

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner