over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you carry

We simply disagree - and as you state there is no sense in trying to apply my logic when you see things differently.
I can assure you though that a gun in the hands of a person trained to use it has most definitely has stopped insane people from doing bad. You may choose not to believe this but this is a fact.
Let me be a little more clear though. When I use the word “everyone” I don’t mean LITERALLY 100% of the humans on the planet. MORE people being armed would certainly make the world a safer place.

well then our disagreement isn't over what you're saying as I have no issue with people who are trained having guns, but when you said everyone I took it literally as every adult.

Sig P226 Nitron Sights 9mm

I'm not a gun nut, but after folks have tried to hurt ya before, it makes it a lot easier to feel comfortable. I pray I don't ever have to use it, but I gre up hunting and I know how to be a responsible gun owner.

Tritium sites

Anyone else have the tritium sites for night? It is amazing how that works. Stored in the dark and yet they still glow bright. I figured if I end up using my gun it will most probably be late at night so I better be able to see.

Yep...not everyone should carry a gun!
Lol @ 1:32
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Y-1iw_3JI"]Stupid People should not have Guns. - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone else have the tritium sites for night? It is amazing how that works. Stored in the dark and yet they still glow bright. I figured if I end up using my gun it will most probably be late at night so I better be able to see.

I have one on the front bead of my 870.

I dont carry. No one bothers me once i lifted for a couple years. I live in a top 10 safest city in the US over 100k people. Cops are on people in 5 minutes here catching shop lifters running out of stores because they have so little to do.

My wife and I both have them on our Glock 26. For whatever reason, I can't download pictures :confused: or I'd post a picture of how much they glow in the dark.

I put them on all my guns , they do help some at night but be careful that the rear site is not brighter than the front or your eyes will focus on them first. I personally only use a tritium front site and black rear so my focus is drawn to the front site.
What a lot of people don’t realize is that the majority of the time there is enough light to be able to see your sites or at least make out the outline , if it’s so dark you make out you sites then it most likely to dark to clearly make out your target. Like wise most shootings happen so fast that all but the very well trained don’t even use their sites and often the gun starts going off before it’s even brought into the line of site.

Attachments

• 4F053DC7-2217-4B06-BF26-0A8293233075.jpeg
    4F053DC7-2217-4B06-BF26-0A8293233075.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 0C92F3B1-BC5B-45C6-A52F-906342F87456.jpeg
    0C92F3B1-BC5B-45C6-A52F-906342F87456.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 28
No carry here for the common Plebs in The Peoples Republic of New York.

A few 12 guage's for home defense and a Rifle that gets demonized by the media on a yearly basis that will not be named.

fk sorry for ruining your day like that

No worries man, just bustin your balls! I tend to correct people when they say that, its really not a big fuckin deal, but I do know some people who go off over that. lololol

I have them on my Glock 21 SF, really like them a lot, crazy what a radio active element can do!

I dont carry. No one bothers me once i lifted for a couple years. I live in a top 10 safest city in the US over 100k people. Cops are on people in 5 minutes here catching shop lifters running out of stores because they have so little to do.

5 minutes will be a lifetime if your being assaulted or robbed at gunpoint

I think you guys wearing weapons just have no fucking balls. Over here in europe we have way less people injured or killed by gunshots. Guess why. In the states every stupid douchebag thinks that he must carry a weapon.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

I think you guys wearing weapons just have no fucking balls. Over here in europe we have way less people injured or killed by gunshots. Guess why. In the states every stupid douchebag thinks that he must carry a weapon.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Plenty of people killed by knives and cars driving through crowds though. And you know what stops that? A gunshot wound.
And you can keep your "balls" lol. Im going home to my family

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
A2501