mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you believe tren causes heart disease?

Do you believe tren causes heart disease?

• yes

Votes: 119 65.4%
  • no

Votes: 63 34.6%

• Total voters
I view Tren as just basically in another league where I don't want nor need to go. But if you're a pro or trying to be a pro, I get why it's so enticing. Too much risk on the downside for me to play with it. It is tempting though. For the long haul, a lot of guys don;t get their sex game back after use and for me, that scares me worse than anything. It's about the nookie at the end of the day!!! LOL.

I think if it's abused then yes, it will cause heart damage. If it's used with common sense, I don't think it'll cause nearly the amount of damage that people are talking about.

Reading through posts, there's guys using over a gram of tren a week for months at a time, even over a year, not to mention the other things they're using. Do you expect not to have any issues with that type of abuse?

I like tren because of the effects it gives, but it's so strong, it doesn't need to be used at a reckless amount to be highly effective.

Seemed to me to be the one drug I took that was the hardest on the heart. Certainly raises blood pressure bad.

Seemed to me to be the one drug I took that was the hardest on the heart. Certainly raises blood pressure bad.
I never seen a blood pressure issue......but it was the only thing that tanked my lipid values....and I was using less than 225mg a week. I think I was running 30mg ed.

As I've mentioned my doc and me go back a long time and he knows pretty much everything I do.

It's the only time he flipped out on me. I think my HDL dropped into the "teens".

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I gave it a try last time I was on a cut and it gave me an irregular heartbeat. I was like well shit that can't be fucking good at all.

At 300mgs I didn't notice anything drastic other than I was able to hold strength better at a caloric deficit.

I gave it a try last time I was on a cut and it gave me an irregular heartbeat. I was like well shit that can't be fucking good at all.

At 300mgs I didn't notice anything drastic other than I was able to hold strength better at a caloric deficit.
I guess it shows how everyone's threshold is different. At 210mg....I started recomping like crazy.....strength went through the roof.....and vascularity was mind boggling. Within 2 weeks I looked completely different even though my bodyweight never wavered more than 5 lbs.

God it was addicting. Never had anything like it before or since. But I couldn't ignore my cholesterol. I had never had a test come back that my HDL was at not in at least the mid to upper 40's....and most of the time I was always 50+.

Crazy thing is that was awhile ago....and I don't think my HDL ever got back to points it had been in the past.

I remember looking at previous results with my Dr. where I was 60+ in those readings.

But I'm also a lot older....so I'm sure that accounts for a lot of it.

See I would enjoy seeing results like that. I've never had the tren sides or even the cough, and that's across a few different brands I've tried. Each time I was like waiting for it to kick in... Nope. Not shit.

I think bodyweight may be a bigger factor in this than people realize.

I view Tren as just basically in another league where I don't want nor need to go. But if you're a pro or trying to be a pro, I get why it's so enticing. Too much risk on the downside for me to play with it. It is tempting though. For the long haul, a lot of guys don;t get their sex game back after use and for me, that scares me worse than anything. It's about the nookie at the end of the day!!! LOL.

I think the positives outweigh the negatives.

1. You can keep your doses of other compounds lower and I think this is healthier in the long run. I know for me 500mg test and 300mg tren is equivalent to 1.5- 2grams of shit for me. Long term I think this is healthier.
2. I can be very flexible with my diet and still have a social life...all while I still make progress as a bodybuilder. It's a win win situation.... No other compound allows me to eat whatever and still gain size while I stay relatively lean. It's very forgiving
3. Women love the tren face :D

See I would enjoy seeing results like that. I've never had the tren sides or even the cough, and that's across a few different brands I've tried. Each time I was like waiting for it to kick in... Nope. Not shit.

I think bodyweight may be a bigger factor in this than people realize.
True......I think I was right around 200lbs or so during that test.

It's been awhile and I can't remember the brand or sponser although he isn't here anymore. He went private for years....then decided to "retire" from the business.

But I could feel it within 2 days of starting it.

I never seen a blood pressure issue......but it was the only thing that tanked my lipid values....and I was using less than 225mg a week. I think I was running 30mg ed.

As I've mentioned my doc and me go back a long time and he knows pretty much everything I do.

It's the only time he flipped out on me. I think my HDL dropped into the "teens".

It raised my BP really bad when I used it transdermal. I was crushing up the pellets and using DMSO. It was almost as if it all hits you at once. It seemed so powerful. I would do it after work about an hour or so before hitting the gym. One day I had to make a trip to the doctor and had just put it on about 30 min prior. I could feel my ears getting all hot and red just sitting in the waiting room. By the time I got back there my BP was 185/120 or so. High enough that they were worried about sending me home. They had me wait for about 1 hour and it went down to 165/ something. BP was pretty normal when I hadn't used it.

Years later when I injected it, didn't seem to have that affect so bad. Seemed like it hit me slower.

cool story bro :headbang:

does it cause it? I wouldn't go so far as to say that.. but does it cause a number of side effects that will contribute to its development (if they go untreated)? absolutely.

I agree with this 100 percent. I don't think however this is with just tren. Almost all steroids taken in unhealthy amounts for a long amount of time are going to lead to health problems such as LVH. Not saying that it will happen to everybody. But if you look at the autopsies of people that were on large amounts of AAS there hearts are almost always severely enlarged.

Last edited:
I think the positives outweigh the negatives.

1. You can keep your doses of other compounds lower and I think this is healthier in the long run. I know for me 500mg test and 300mg tren is equivalent to 1.5- 2grams of shit for me. Long term I think this is healthier.
2. I can be very flexible with my diet and still have a social life...all while I still make progress as a bodybuilder. It's a win win situation.... No other compound allows me to eat whatever and still gain size while I stay relatively lean. It's very forgiving
3. Women love the tren face :D

Lol I’m an advocate of the whole live and let live thing, but I’d bet my last dollar you don’t really get blood work, and probably don’t get blood work on any kind of blast.. You just feel good and know you’re alright, right? Lol I could be wrong, but the post above sounds familiar to me a few years ago...

Got blood work done; total cholesterol was over 300, ldl was high and hdl was literally on the floor, I was a otherwise healthy, althletic guy in my early 20’s 7-8% bodyfat all the time etc... Doc said I’d be looking at a major heart issue if I was in my 40’s, and he advised me that although I look good etc these things are serious.. That coupled with seeing people dying in their 20’s, 30’s and 40’s and having talked to a few survivors on here was enough for me..

That line; “I can be very flexible with my diet and have a social life” is very dangerous on Tren.. I’ll never touch that shit again, and funny thing is, I look better now on just Test (varying doses but never over 750mg) and HGH than I did on Tren and feel better too.. Go figure.

I agree with this 100 percent. I don't think however this is with just tren. Almost all steroids taken in unhealthy amounts for a long amount of time are going to lead to health problems such as LVH. Not saying that it will happen to everybody. But if you look at the autopsies of people that were on large amounts of AAS there hearts are almost always severely enlarged.

Actually working out causes this, but I can’t really find any evidence that Tren does, or any other steroids really.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athletic_heart_syndrome

The autopsies from athletes who didn’t use steroids show the same results as the athletes who did.

Last edited:
idk why everyone scared of tren. Tren is king, nothing else let’s me eat like a pig and stay lean. Take a break from it; draw blood, everything will go back to normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With all the knowledge we have at our fingertips.. I believe running is just plain risky, unless you compete.. For those who compete and make their living BB'ing.. it's more understandable why you would take such risks..

I Ran 1 blast using Tren E a while back.. aside from night sweats and irritability, and hair loss.. it totally fucked my blood pressure up. Then I got bloods at the VA Hospital.. My doctor wanted to admit me to ER immediately.. Of course I refrained and just wanted to get the hell out there.. I dropped the tren immediately.. and dropped test to TRT dose.. for a few weeks and did pct.. And off blast for a year until I could pull myself back together... and just give my system time off..

After that.. I stopped running high mg blasts.. I never run more than 500mg Test.. I'll use nandrolone over Tren any day of the week.. NPP 300mg or Deca not more 200mg per week. I like to keep things simple.. and only use orals that help me trim down and cut up. Winny or VAR mostly.. Primo Tabs are great also.. just fucking pricey. All in all.. Thanks to my experience with Tren.. I really came to value the balance of doing this stuff responsibly while maintaining great health.

IMO ... Tren is the Devil. And when you deal with the devil.. the devil always comes and collects what is owed to him. :star-:ars

Lol I’m an advocate of the whole live and let live thing, but I’d bet my last dollar you don’t really get blood work, and probably don’t get blood work on any kind of blast.. You just feel good and know you’re alright, right? Lol I could be wrong, but the post above sounds familiar to me a few years ago...

Got blood work done; total cholesterol was over 300, ldl was high and hdl was literally on the floor, I was a otherwise healthy, althletic guy in my early 20’s 7-8% bodyfat all the time etc... Doc said I’d be looking at a major heart issue if I was in my 40’s, and he advised me that although I look good etc these things are serious.. That coupled with seeing people dying in their 20’s, 30’s and 40’s and having talked to a few survivors on here was enough for me..

That line; “I can be very flexible with my diet and have a social life” is very dangerous on Tren.. I’ll never touch that shit again, and funny thing is, I look better now on just Test (varying doses but never over 750mg) and HGH than I did on Tren and feel better too.. Go figure.

A friend of mine on one of my favorite boards did a lot of tren for a long time. He now has a heart transplant. did it cause? Not known but possibly.

A friend of mine on one of my favorite boards did a lot of tren for a long time. He now has a heart transplant. did it cause? Not known but possibly.

Did he suffer a heart attack like me and then get the transplant, or was it a slow progression of cardiomyopathy? Curious. How is he doing now?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
A2501
NapsGear