over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GDA discussion.

Olympia VS, Solgar- Chromium Polynicotinate, and Doctor's Best- ALA….just in case anyone else is curious

Last edited:
I have no clue. I just have reading on what the combo did. I typically wouldn't buy their VS, but that's all I saw at the time. Next time, I will buy from a reputable brand that I know and trust. I try to stick with the known players in the market. You are right there's a lot of sup companies putting out shady products.

I will run a test here soon of VS only

I've found Ultimate's more potent. And combined with their Chromy is even more potent.

Last edited:

MA Labs Insulin Secretagogue: Insuligen

I have a new MA Labs product coming out called Insuligen. It is an insulin secretagogue with potent insulin sensitizing and GDA properties.

Last edited:
You know it's going to be good. I wonder if it's going to be any different that all the other GDA products? The market is kind of saturated with some many similar products. Maybe MA, has something new for us

My whole life revolves around glucose disposal agent :) so definitely message me when you release it because I hardly come on here anymore unfortunately
A few days before its release I'll post it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I only use 1-2 products/ingredients in my GDA rotation currently so I'm curious what this is going to contain. May get a spot.

What's the point of a stand alone GDA if you're taking dirt cheap generic metformin anyway? We already know metformin doesn't lower IGF meaningfully when using exo GH. Further, it's better than berberine. It just seems like overkill to pay for a stand alone product if using metformin and already watching your carbs, imo.

I take an ALA/ALCAR combo cap before meals, but not so much for ALA's GDA properties, as moreso for the great synergy and effects of ALCAR and ALA together at the mitochondrial level. A hallmark of aging is decreased mitochondrial function while at the same time ROS production becomes increased. ALCAR increases mitochondrial capacity and ALA decreases ROS, so they complement each other to provide a rejuvenating effect on the mitochondria.

Further, metformin is better for anti aging than any fucking GDA out there. It's a virtual wonder drug with zero sides in most normal people.

Last edited:
Keep in mind, Metformin is NOT a GDA. So many confuse it as that which it's not

Keep in mind, Metformin is NOT a GDA. So many confuse it as that which it's not
I realize that but it's really all under the same umbrella of glucose/blood sugar management imo. I'm just saying, what's the point really if you're taking metformin?

I doubt anyone here has any real issues with glucose disposal and utilization into peripheral tissue post workout. Cmon... If you do you're probably a lard ass already. And if you're using gh, your partitioning is full optimized anyway. A retarded GDA product won't mean dick. It's marketing bullshit to sell products. If you're natty, and have shit insulin sensitivity, OK maybe it helps.

Metformin, gh, AAS, food, fat loss drugs (clen, eph, DNP, T3) ... All you need Wake up. Everything else is fluff.

Last edited:
What's the point of a stand alone GDA if you're taking dirt cheap generic metformin anyway? We already know metformin doesn't lower IGF meaningfully when using exo GH. Further, it's better than berberine. It just seems like overkill to pay for a stand alone product if using metformin and already watching your carbs, imo.

I take an ALA/ALCAR combo cap before meals, but not so much for ALA's GDA properties, as moreso for the great synergy and effects of ALCAR and ALA together at the mitochondrial level. A hallmark of aging is decreased mitochondrial function while at the same time ROS production becomes increased. ALCAR increases mitochondrial capacity and ALA decreases ROS, so they complement each other to provide a rejuvenating effect on the mitochondria.

Further, metformin is better for anti aging than any fucking GDA out there. It's a virtual wonder drug with zero sides in most normal people.

When I stated I keep 1-2 products/ingredients in rotation, I was referring to Na-R-ALA + ALCAR and sometimes Agmatine. I don't typically use all in on GDAs anymore since incorporating Metformin.

I realize that but it's really all under the same umbrella of glucose/blood sugar management imo. I'm just saying, what's the point really if you're taking metformin?

I doubt anyone here has any real issues with glucose disposal and utilization into peripheral tissue post workout. Cmon... If you do you're probably a lard ass already. And if you're using gh, your partitioning is full optimized anyway. A retarded GDA product won't mean dick. It's marketing bullshit to sell products. If you're natty, and have shit insulin sensitivity, OK maybe it helps.

Metformin, gh, AAS, food, fat loss drugs (clen, eph, DNP, T3) ... All you need Wake up. Everything else is fluff.

Facts. Listened to Colette Nelson podcast and she was speakin facts on insulin use. Learned a lot in that one podcast.

What's the point of a stand alone GDA if you're taking dirt cheap generic metformin anyway? We already know metformin doesn't lower IGF meaningfully when using exo GH. Further, it's better than berberine.
I don't really think we can say met is "better" than berberine, as the word "better" is subjective. Clinical research has shown that berberine is just as effective as Met. I vastly prefer berberine over Met, as I think it is safer (potential drug interactions aside) and has more overall benefits. In my opinion, when a natural alternative does the job just as well as a synthetic drug, I always recommend going the natural route. We already know met has negative side effects...and can potentially even KILL someone, while berberine won't do any of that. Berberine also has a number of beneficial effects Met doesn't have. Plus, Met makes me nauseous (as it does to a LOT of other people) and causes significant gastrointestinal upset in a lot of people. Berberine is WAY less likely to cause that. Lastly, according to the research I've read, met is even more likely to interferes with muscle growth than berberine, although I think their negative effects on growth are largely over-exaggerated.

Regarding your comment that there is no need to use a "GDA" if one is already using met, I completely disagree. First of all, GDA aren't really a class of supplement. Rather, the term "GDA" represents a singular function applicable to multiple different classes of supplements within this general category, which includes insulin sensitizers, insulin mimetics, and insulin secretagogues. All of those classes of compounds have "GDA" effects, but can vary significantly in their overall effect profile. Their are MANY benefits associated with these classes that Met does not provide. For example, the primary effect of insulin secretagogues is to actually cause the pancreas to release additional insulin into the bloodstream. With the right combination of compounds at the proper doses, this insulin releasing effect can be quite profound. Met doesn't do that at all. This is just one of MANY examples.

Yes, I am going to be selling an insulin secretagogue (that also has insulin sensitizing and insulin mimetic effects), so you can say the following comment is biased, but I am telling the truth when I say that, as someone interested in getting stringer and bigger, I would MUCH rather use my product than Met.

It just seems like overkill to pay for a stand alone product if using metformin and already watching your carbs, imo.

Not so sure about that. We already know what Met does and how it does it. With the right combination of natural products we can duplicate that effect, while also providing a potentially far greater number of overall health benefits than Met could ever provide...all without any of the negative side effects Met has on health. And it does have negative health effects--they just usually aren't profound enough in most people to cause serious health issues.

I think people give Met way too much credit...and Big Pharma just loves it.

I personally find Metformin giving more pros than cons. Berberine will have me sh*tting my brains out dropping some of the worst farts ever while Metformin does not cause this.

I feel there is no need to go above 1000mg Metformin in any situation. We also can't ignore the fact Metformin is dirt cheap compared to most all-in-one GDA supplements (again, not stating Metformin is a GDA).

And then we have professionals like Colette Nelson stating taking Insulin multiple times per day at 1-3IU is superior to Metformin for the benefits most of us use it for.

Ill always run Ma products because i trust Mike as a business owner and his knowledge/application of compounds and gear.

With that said, SR metformin 1k pre bed has 100% lowered my fasted BG while on GH and ill continue to use it. Zero GI distress and no side negative side effects thus far.

Why does 1g pre bed seem so popular? A sports medicine and trt doc I know takes a 1gram extended release before bed too.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner