over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Slesh GDA

slesh

Registered
Let me preface by saying almost no research was done for this. If you are on a prescription GDA that is working for you I would recommend you disregard this post and continue your protocol. And no - the below is not a crutch and is not going to help any of you fat lazy fucks lose weight.

As I have referenced many times in recent posts I have become resistant to Metformin. Actually I should rephrase - without realizing it Metformin was actually have the opposite effect on me and my BG so fucked and all over the place - fasted was around 115. I have mentioned the plan is to try Jardiance - however I move in a few weeks and it’s an international order so I have to wait until I get to Lafayette before I can start that protocol. In the meantime I needed to try something else because no way was I going to spend a month going Keto 🤮.

Sooooo having said all that I basically looked up a bunch of supplement companies GDAs and their ingredients. These days I’m mostly a raw powder guy as I simply don’t trust most of these companies with everything that happened at Redcon and so many companies getting caught amino spiking. I went on Amazon and ordered raws of Chromium, Biotin, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B5 and Barberry Extract.

Current protocol is 1 capsule of Glucovantage (Dihyrdoberberine) upon wake up and before bed. Then 3 times through the day I make a shake of the above ingredients plus Glutamine. As I said up top I am not being too scientific - I don’t really measure anything. Basically using a half a kitchen spoon serving of each ingredient.

Man it’s been working like a charm on my maintenance diet (roughly 250 grams of carbs per day) and still using 5-6iu of GH a day. Fasted BG is now back in the mid 80s. I get my meal spikes but it’s generally a quick rebound back to below 100.

Just to reiterate - not much research was done here. No clue about potential short term and long terms sides from using massive amounts of the above supplements. I just know I needed to do something and am glad I found a “natural” OTC solution in the meantime.

Just a reminder - I have a CGM so this is all real time data.

Have you had your a1c tested? I keep pretty lean, take metformin, do regular fasted cardio but got worried when my am glucose was always over 100. Thought about changing some things to lower it but got a1c tested just to be sure. Turns out a1c is well below reference range (meaning very good insulin sensitivity..I assume) even if am glucose is out of whack. Blood tests always have glucose fine so I'm thinking meters aren't very accurate.

Have you had your a1c tested? I keep pretty lean, take metformin, do regular fasted cardio but got worried when my am glucose was always over 100. Thought about changing some things to lower it but got a1c tested just to be sure. Turns out a1c is well below reference range (meaning very good insulin sensitivity..I assume) even if am glucose is out of whack. Blood tests always have glucose fine so I'm thinking meters aren't very accurate.
I was 5.4 in July. In range but not great…

Let me preface by saying almost no research was done for this. If you are on a prescription GDA that is working for you I would recommend you disregard this post and continue your protocol. And no - the below is not a crutch and is not going to help any of you fat lazy fucks lose weight.

As I have referenced many times in recent posts I have become resistant to Metformin. Actually I should rephrase - without realizing it Metformin was actually have the opposite effect on me and my BG so fucked and all over the place - fasted was around 115. I have mentioned the plan is to try Jardiance - however I move in a few weeks and it’s an international order so I have to wait until I get to Lafayette before I can start that protocol. In the meantime I needed to try something else because no way was I going to spend a month going Keto 🤮.

Sooooo having said all that I basically looked up a bunch of supplement companies GDAs and their ingredients. These days I’m mostly a raw powder guy as I simply don’t trust most of these companies with everything that happened at Redcon and so many companies getting caught amino spiking. I went on Amazon and ordered raws of Chromium, Biotin, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B5 and Barberry Extract.

Current protocol is 1 capsule of Glucovantage (Dihyrdoberberine) upon wake up and before bed. Then 3 times through the day I make a shake of the above ingredients plus Glutamine. As I said up top I am not being too scientific - I don’t really measure anything. Basically using a half a kitchen spoon serving of each ingredient.

Man it’s been working like a charm on my maintenance diet (roughly 250 grams of carbs per day) and still using 5-6iu of GH a day. Fasted BG is now back in the mid 80s. I get my meal spikes but it’s generally a quick rebound back to below 100.

Just to reiterate - not much research was done here. No clue about potential short term and long terms sides from using massive amounts of the above supplements. I just know I needed to do something and am glad I found a “natural” OTC solution in the meantime.

Just a reminder - I have a CGM so this is all real time data.
You should post this in my long ass “all things insulin” thread. Lol perfect example of real life experience.

Most guys jump straight to Metformin (which will work for many), but natural GDA’s IMO are far more effective, especially in the long run.

There is a reason this is working so well and will last if aligned right with your diet, lifestyle and gear/slin. But 🤫 that would be too easy and can’t give away “all” the secrets. 🤣

Feel free to PM me for any input.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity