over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slesh is moving!

Back to the topic @slesh - how is the move coming?
I'm in the middle of mine and I forgot what a pain it is. Have to ensure I can fit my nearly 100 pairs of sneakers without pissing off my wife lol.

I'm in the middle of mine and I forgot what a pain it is. Have to ensure I can fit my nearly 100 pairs of sneakers without pissing off my wife lol.
Matt, never would have guessed you were a sneaker freak 🤔

Lol so I’ve been “mentally packing” the last few days. Funny enough my biggest concern is my sneakers as well. Remember I got mine in those cubbies that really can’t be disassembled. So I have to figure out how to get 50 of those to Lafayette. I have movers handling all the big furniture and boxes. I think I can get all 50 laid out and stacked in the bed of my Denali. Other than that it’s really just boxing up the kitchen shit. Movers handling everything else. I’m driving up next Tuesday!

How far is your move from the old spot to the new?

Matt, never would have guessed you were a sneaker freak 🤔
Didn't plan to be that's for sure. I only liked old style Nikes that reminded me of my childhood when I couldn't afford nice sneakers.

After my leg injury I started wearing New Balance and Asics lifestyle shoes for comfort. Ended up selling a lot of shoes that were uncomfortable.

I had no idea NB collecting and retro Asics was such a thing, and fell in love with the feeling and the quality, especially New Balance made in USA.

The other day I saw a picture of original New Balance's 320 in blue suede and had flashbacks of the pair my mother bought me in the late 70s. I could remember the smallest details.

Lol so I’ve been “mentally packing” the last few days. Funny enough my biggest concern is my sneakers as well. Remember I got mine in those cubbies that really can’t be disassembled. So I have to figure out how to get 50 of those to Lafayette. I have movers handling all the big furniture and boxes. I think I can get all 50 laid out and stacked in the bed of my Denali. Other than that it’s really just boxing up the kitchen shit. Movers handling everything else. I’m driving up next Tuesday!

How far is your move from the old spot to the new?

Our contractors are ripping through the condo renovations. In about two weeks they have done the unit bath, washroom, and much of the kitchen. Amazingly fast.

They still need to do the toilet (yes only one here lol) the wallpaper, the floors, and some other details. The place is 30 years old and needed refreshing.

I'll be going out to get my internet installed, air conditioner units, and take furniture delivery Christmas week. We are set to move in on January 13.

I keep paying out more and more money, but in the big picture it is amazingly cheap. My 25 year APR is only 0.297%.

Oh and the new place is about an hour away, door to door. 175,000 yen for the movers

A little tiny peek at the sneakers jammed in one of my closets. The sneakers are double stuffed in the storage boxes 😁

PXL_20231206_233420074.MP.jpg

@slesh and I have talked privately on numerous topics - for those who haven't interacted with him a lot, know that he's one of the best guys on here.

Today I shared with him some really hard shit I'm dealing with in my personal life and he took the time to read the massive paragraphs I sent him and give a thoughtful response. I can count on one hand the guys I'd reach out to here with stuff like that and he was at the top of the list.

Really looking forward to you getting settled in Louisiana so we can finally hang in person!

@slesh and I have talked privately on numerous topics - for those who haven't interacted with him a lot, know that he's one of the best guys on here.

Today I shared with him some really hard shit I'm dealing with in my personal life and he took the time to read the massive paragraphs I sent him and give a thoughtful response. I can count on one hand the guys I'd reach out to here with stuff like that and he was at the top of the list.

Really looking forward to you getting settled in Louisiana so we can finally hang in person!
Looking forward to the meetup pics!

You are just as bad as the women with all those sneaks. :ROFLMAO:
At least they are cheaper. Before I met my wife was had no idea high heels could cost $1200. 😆

Cajun food is da best!

Lol if she ever had a closet just as full of high heels...bet that gonna make you roll your eyes!
Fortunately she’s not the type. A couple quality items and she’s happy. She has a serious vintage Peanuts (Snoopy) collection though.

Our contractors are ripping through the condo renovations. In about two weeks they have done the unit bath, washroom, and much of the kitchen. Amazingly fast.

They still need to do the toilet (yes only one here lol) the wallpaper, the floors, and some other details. The place is 30 years old and needed refreshing.

I'll be going out to get my internet installed, air conditioner units, and take furniture delivery Christmas week. We are set to move in on January 13.

I keep paying out more and more money, but in the big picture it is amazingly cheap. My 25 year APR is only 0.297%.

Oh and the new place is about an hour away, door to door. 175,000 yen for the movers
They have the most amazing toilets in Tokyo. Right?

Matt knows.

Can't go back to "old style" anymore. My tush is spoiled 😂
What's the deal with the toilets. When I think of toilet from Japan or China I think of those toilets that have two foot prints and a hole in the floor. I have a feeling I am wrong.

What's the deal with the toilets. When I think of toilet from Japan or China I think of those toilets that have two foot prints and a hole in the floor. I have a feeling I am wrong.
That's about 30-50 years ago. Japan and China aren't the same at all of course, but I can say for certain there are almost no such toilets left here, certainly not in cities.

Public toilets here, even in my office or a mall, have washlets, bidet, massage, variable water and seat temp, dryers, and sound effects to cover the sound of you doing your business.

That's about 30-50 years ago. Japan and China aren't the same at all of course, but I can say for certain there are almost no such toilets left here, certainly not in cities.

Public toilets here, even in my office or a mall, have washlets, bidet, massage, variable water and seat temp, dryers, and sound effects to cover the sound of you doing your business.

Lol. nice !!

Ps. GL w the move Slesh.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner