over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hey slesh

You sure is a Main coon ? šŸ˜ maybe you gonna be on youtube: he tought he bought a Main coon
You even know what a Main Coon is? One of the largest domestic breed cats out there. I have pedigree papers with passport for shows on both of them. Next show is Hungary at end of month. My friends Main Coon has same papers and won multiple shows with his cat. Here you can see his size. FB_IMG_1695117569109.jpg

Blame the owner not the dog. I had pitbull for 17 years he was more gentle and loving then 99% of dogs i knew, but i gave him a lot of love.

Agreed. All I have ever owned are pitties. Mostly because my dad used to train them as catch dogs (hog hunting) and sell them.

So I would steal one every now and then for a pet. Professional training with the dog and owner, starting at puppy schoolā€¦..amazing pet.

You even know what a Main Coon is? One of the largest domestic breed cats out there. I have pedigree papers with passport for shows on both of them. Next show is Hungary at end of month. My friends Main Coon has same papers and won multiple shows with his cat. Here you can see his size. View attachment 182834
Best cat ever. He adopted us. The original owners got a dog and he said I am outta here. So he walked across the street to our house and never went back. Had him many years. He had a kink in his tail, got it slammed in a door šŸ™, not by us.

LOL you should have never started following me on IG sucka...JK šŸ˜‰

Seriously let's talk about your hatred for an 80/20 diet, let's discuss since I don't agree at all, this can make for some good discussion on the board.

First give me your thoughts on why you think it's stupid.

Me:
It's not for everyone, if your the average weak minded person you will probably go overboard with the 20 part but at the same time if that same weak minded person is put on too restrictive of a diet then they are going to eventually binge anyways.
For your average decently hard weight trainer then sure as long as calories are equated and protein goals are met then the rest is just energy and as long as you remain in an energy deficit then you are going to lose bodyfat, so you can enjoy a little bit of ice cream at night or some brownies post workout and get damn lean doing it, thus the 80/20 rule is just fine, and health wise.....as long as you are losing bodyfat you will see an improvement in bloodwork parameters.
Your synopsis of people especially the wannabes is spot on. I dunno bout Slesh but Iā€™m same here if Iā€™m banging on my diet and I just have a crazy day with an insane lift Iā€™ll close out with like chipotle and gummi bears if I feel I need it. Now Iā€™ve been at it 25 years now and I also cut out scheduled cheat meals and just go until I ā€œneedā€ a refeed shes read younger I always scheduled cheats.

All I see here is peoples pets, a bunch of fractions but thereā€™s rumors of a gay pirate, whereā€™s he at?

Something I forgot about that might be interesting. So Lyle McDonald said fat loss does not stall if you are in a deficit, the metabolism doesn't change more than the predicted amount in starvation studies. Some even claim bodyweight gain in a deficit, which should be impossible. But Lyle says the increase can be accounted for by the water retention that occurs in starvation. Then if give a person like this carbs, there is a "swoosh effect" and they suddenly lose a few pounds. It isn't because the "metabolism was stoked" it's just a water issue.

I just love Lyle despite his shortcomings. He truly is the expert if there are some in this industry. Lyle calls out the broscientists, i.e. Schoenfeld, Norton, Israetel and so on. It's beautiful. If link doesn't work check his latest post on IG.

All I see here is peoples pets, a bunch of fractions but thereā€™s rumors of a gay pirate, whereā€™s he at?
Looking for booty

Something I forgot about that might be interesting. So Lyle McDonald said fat loss does not stall if you are in a deficit, the metabolism doesn't change more than the predicted amount in starvation studies. Some even claim bodyweight gain in a deficit, which should be impossible. But Lyle says the increase can be accounted for by the water retention that occurs in starvation. Then if give a person like this carbs, there is a "swoosh effect" and they suddenly lose a few pounds. It isn't because the "metabolism was stoked" it's just a water issue.

I just love Lyle despite his shortcomings. He truly is the expert if there are some in this industry. Lyle calls out the broscientists, i.e. Schoenfeld, Norton, Israetel and so on. It's beautiful. If link doesn't work check his latest post on IG.

Iā€™ve added carbs to depleted athletes I got from other coaches who were failing them and there was weight loss though weight gain on actual starvation seems odd. Underfed and overtrained is very different than no food.

Iā€™ve added carbs to depleted athletes I got from other coaches who were failing them and there was weight loss though weight gain on actual starvation seems odd. Underfed and overtrained is very different than no food.
Actual tissue gain doesn't happen in a deficit. If it happens that's not a deficit per definition. But water shifts can and do happen, and have been documented. Lyle always talks about the "Minnesota" study. Some bodybuilders do starve when they are trying to get down to a weight class and they should be mindful of water retention.

Looking for booty
He's a troll obviously. Likes to send insulting PMs to people and lock them so no response. Not sure why he's still here.

Actual tissue gain doesn't happen in a deficit. If it happens that's not a deficit per definition. But water shifts can and do happen, and have been documented. Lyle always talks about the "Minnesota" study. Some bodybuilders do starve when they are trying to get down to a weight class and they should be mindful of water retention.
No but you can do high protein and lean out while gaining lean tissue.

No but you can do high protein and lean out while gaining lean tissue.
I beg to differ.

I know people that have gained muscle on a significant deficit.

Donā€™t ask me the physiological reason (robbing other body parts?) but I have seen it a few times.

It is not easy or fun but it can be done.

I beg to differ.

Donā€™t ask me the physiological reason (robbing other body parts?) but I have seen it a few times.

Completely agree. I think people often confuse new tissue growth with the leaning out and hardening effect of Tren while in a deficit.

I beg to differ.

People just donā€™t understand how body recomposition works. Change the anabolic and lifestyle factors and the body will change with them.

Completely agree. I think people often confuse new tissue growth with the leaning out and hardening effect of Tren while in a deficit.
One example is my wife (no bodybuilder) who hiked from Mexico to Canada . . . solo.

If you guys are tired of reading this, please move on šŸ˜‰

Could not carry enough calories. Impossible. Walked about 20 miles a day. Did this for months and months. I measured her legs before she left. After thousands of miles burning calories like a furnace, her legs grew while other parts shrank.

He's a troll obviously. Likes to send insulting PMs to people and lock them so no response. Not sure why he's still here.
Shouldnā€™t you be doing your combat cardio and burying raws and tomato seeds underground? Tinfoil hat crap again

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws