over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slesh Goes To Africa

This all looks beautiful. Gorgeous. Thus is legit first class and the only way to travel.

But I'm getting ready to do back-to-school clothes shopping and then fill out 100 back-to-school online e-forms. A real blast, lemme tell ya. One going into Jr High and one going into 2nd grade. I can't even tackle this one-on-one, I have to play zone.

I haven't found a way yet to be a family man and to travel worldwide and do these awesome things.

Be a family man or do this. Because you can't do both. It's been many years since I had my jet set adventures. I have a George T. Stagg bourbon (approx $1,000) that I'm going to crack open and have a few drams tonight to celebrate your travels, @slesh

Have fun out there and be safe! Keep it coming. Fuck Shark Week, we have Slesh Week!
Yea I fully didn’t realize how much being a good father would kinda kill everything I enjoy except working out. That said wouldn’t go back to the fast life for even a second

I’m lucky I make great money man, I have an 11 year old step son and that fucker is pricey.

My wife and I both travel for work. In a bit here we’re going to Sweden. She’s got a work trip so I’m dropping a couple bucks to tag along and explore Europe again for a few weeks. Been a while.

But you’re definitely right - it’s much harder than being single. Tbh the trade off in my case is worth it, but not by a ton lol
Damn. Lol @Virtuous..
Calling 11 year old stepson "fucker".
Would thought/mindset be different if child was conceived by you?

MS

Damn. Lol @Virtuous..
Calling 11 year old stepson "fucker".
Would thought/mindset be different if child was conceived by you?

MS
Oh no man my bad. It’s a term of endearment. I love that kid, my wife and I jokingly call him that all the time.

Should have been more clear, but it’s hard to convey sarcastic sentiment on a forum.

I consider him my own. Haven’t missed a sports game if his in 5 years of knowing him, I’ve taken him on trips by myself just to hang, and he considers me his own dad.

The fucker is still expensive 😂.

But nah he’s an awesome kid.

Oh no man my bad. It’s a term of endearment. I love that kid, my wife and I jokingly call him that all the time.

Should have been more clear, but it’s hard to convey sarcastic sentiment on a forum.

I consider him my own. Haven’t missed a sports game if his in 5 years of knowing him, I’ve taken him on trips by myself just to hang, and he considers me his own dad.

The fucker is still expensive 😂.

But nah he’s an awesome kid.
It came across as intended just fine

Sooooo….

Selfish request b/c workaholic butt is thoroughly enjoying living vicariously through Slesh’s postcard-worthy pics.

Ps. If I took a trip to Africa; I’d be paranoid about finding a giant snake in my bed or a spider the size of a small dog in my bathroom or dipping my foot in the pool and piranha getting their protein in for the day. Lol

Sooooo….

Selfish request b/c workaholic butt is thoroughly enjoying living vicariously through Slesh’s postcard-worthy pics.

Ps. If I took a trip to Africa; I’d be paranoid about finding a giant snake in my bed or a spider the size of a small dog in my bathroom or dipping my foot in the pool and piranha getting their protein in for the day. Lol

Lol so I think I told @Virtuous the other day that the game reserve I stayed in Sabi Sands was a fenceless reserve. Meaning the entire hotel property is open to the animals. I asked the manager what you do if any of the larger predators come onto the property - “don’t worry we have monkey that give us a warning.” I’m like huh what in the fuck lol?!?! At night you aren’t allowed to leave your villa unless it with an armed security guard. But what’s even cooler is they all love the animals so much most of them admitted to me they would rather let an animal eat a human than shoot it. They (the game reserves and government) have the perspective that the land belongs to the animals and we are their guests.

Yea I fully didn’t realize how much being a good father would kinda kill everything I enjoy except working out. That said wouldn’t go back to the fast life for even a second
The good news: When I was flying worldwide, I was a good-looking beefy young buck with plenty of change in my pockets. Had a blast. I got to do these things while young (some if which I couldn't even do these day).

Glad to see @slesh doing that.

The bad news: Now I even have a more money to burn through but a ton of family obligations. And I'm starting feel the years, believe me.

I love the photos @slesh @Virtuous @K1 and @alfresco offer up. Have a blast! You have to take as big a bite out of life as you can, while you can.

I enjoy seeing people living their best life. For me, that best life is with my family. Chorus, plays, dance, softball... it's an adventure of an entirely different variety and I'm totally there for it.👍

Up until this board, I thought I was the only one who traveled worldwide seeking extreme adventure. LOVE THESE RECENT PICS! Gorgeous.

Keep 'em comin'!

That’s a sick trip bub! Love all the pics and the wildlife! You’re lookin pretty ripped too brother!

Lol so I think I told @Virtuous the other day that the game reserve I stayed in Sabi Sands was a fenceless reserve. Meaning the entire hotel property is open to the animals. I asked the manager what you do if any of the larger predators come onto the property - “don’t worry we have monkey that give us a warning.” I’m like huh what in the fuck lol?!?! At night you aren’t allowed to leave your villa unless it with an armed security guard. But what’s even cooler is they all love the animals so much most of them admitted to me they would rather let an animal eat a human than shoot it. They (the game reserves and government) have the perspective that the land belongs to the animals and we are their guests.
Yeah man that was wild when you told me that, but I honestly love that.

It’s super neat that they respect the animals that much, and it’s good that they’re commercializing only just as much as needed to drive revenue for the preserve, but not disrupt the animals.

That’s fucking hilarious though, I bet they mean it when they say they’d probably let an animal eat someone. If a tourist is playing stupid games, they should win stupid prizes.

It’s super neat that they respect the animals that much, and it’s good that they’re commercializing only just as much as needed to drive revenue for the preserve, but not disrupt the animals.

That’s fucking hilarious though, I bet they mean it when they say they’d probably let an animal eat someone. If a tourist is playing stupid games, they should win stupid prizes.

Yup - that’s exactly the case. They allow just enough that you can have an amazing experience while also preserving this incredible ecosystem. The government doesn’t even sell the land. All the game preserve lodges lease the land from the government and pay a crazy tax.

In some parts of the world, it's a FAFO proposition depending on what you decide to do. Get some dumbass out there with a mojito in his hand deciding to take a night walk through the scrub well... tough luck MFer! Eventually, Darwinism is going to take over.

What about Singapore Airlines first class suites?
I’m in Rome now and off for Split Croatia tomorrow.
Singapore first class suites are amazing but stupid expensive. I’m honestly not sure why some of these airlines continue to do it. If you pay attention on these flights most of the time first class is empty but business class is full up. If their airline offers a 1-2-1 business class setup I don’t think first class is worth it all - can be 20-30k round trip. Qatar announced they are done with first class going forward and only doing the business class Q suites.

Singapore first class suites are amazing but stupid expensive. I’m honestly not sure why some of these airlines continue to do it. If you pay attention on these flights most of the time first class is empty but business class is full up. If their airline offers a 1-2-1 business class setup I don’t think first class is worth it all - can be 20-30k round trip. Qatar announced they are done with first class going forward and only doing the business class Q suites.
I’ve only flown business class on Japanese and Chinese flights and it was pimp and still yea $5,000 I cant imagine dropping 30K on a flight no matter how much cash you have

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws