over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slesh Goes To Africa

Lol so last night at dinner I tried ordering hand rolls off the sushi menu but the waiter had no clue what I was talking about. I tried explaining and doing hand gestures - just a blank face so I ended up eating a bunch of nigiri which was fantastic. Today at lunch the chef came out and I showed him a pic on my phone. He smiled and 10 minutes later the below arrived - so fucking fire.

PS - bringing my gummies along has been a total game changer. Actually sleeping makes a world of a difference on these trips. All my prior trips were amazing but starting at the ceiling in Thailand and Dubai at 3am really sucks. Just popped a sativa by the pool. Got absolutely nothing planned for the next 5 days and I couldn’t be happier.

IMG_7243.jpeg

Lol so last night at dinner I tried ordering hand rolls off the sushi menu but the waiter had no clue what I was talking about. I tried explaining and doing hand gestures - just a blank face so I ended up eating a bunch of nigiri which was fantastic. Today at lunch the chef came out and I showed him a pic on my phone. He smiled and 10 minutes later the below arrived - so fucking fire.

PS - bringing my gummies along has been a total game changer. Actually sleeping makes a world of a difference on these trips. All my prior trips were amazing but starting at the ceiling in Thailand and Dubai at 3am really sucks. Just popped a sativa by the pool. Got absolutely nothing planned for the next 5 days and I couldn’t be happier.

View attachment 180700
Hi @slesh .
Always love your travel threads.
Top hand roll is unagi(eel)
From the top, could you name the type of hand rolls you ordered?.
What did you wash it down with? The drink your drinking there in the picture.

MS

Hi @slesh .
Always love your travel threads.
Top hand roll is unagi(eel)
From the top, could you name the type of hand rolls you ordered?.
What did you wash it down with? The drink your drinking there in the picture.

MS
I don’t know the order but the other three are salmon, tuna and sea bass. He did them all spicy with different fish roe. Lol and that’s just a Diet Coke.

At the moment yes. I’m in a place where I have no interest in sharing a significant amount of my time or money with a female.
I'm in this place as well. Just got done dropping off this female who said she wanted to hit a 3mile walk with me this morning.
I explained this is part of my everyday routine and I always complete the 3miles. As we get to the park she says her shoes are too small and it's too hot. She didn't want to sweat out her hair. I said cool I'll take you home cause this is my routine.
I'm comitted to living to my full potential and being disciplined. Anyone who gets in the way of that, they are free to live their life accordingly and I'll live mine.

I'm in this place as well. Just got done dropping off this female who said she wanted to hit a 3mile walk with me this morning.
I explained this is part of my everyday routine and I always complete the 3miles. As we get to the park she says her shoes are too small and it's too hot. She didn't want to sweat out her hair. I said cool I'll take you home cause this is my routine.
I'm comitted to living to my full potential and being disciplined. Anyone who gets in the way of that, they are free to live their life accordingly and I'll live mine.
This 100%

This all looks beautiful. Gorgeous. Thus is legit first class and the only way to travel.

But I'm getting ready to do back-to-school clothes shopping and then fill out 100 back-to-school online e-forms. A real blast, lemme tell ya. One going into Jr High and one going into 2nd grade. I can't even tackle this one-on-one, I have to play zone.

I haven't found a way yet to be a family man and to travel worldwide and do these awesome things.

Be a family man or do this. Because you can't do both. It's been many years since I had my jet set adventures. I have a George T. Stagg bourbon (approx $1,000) that I'm going to crack open and have a few drams tonight to celebrate your travels, @slesh

Have fun out there and be safe! Keep it coming. Fuck Shark Week, we have Slesh Week!

Fuckin love these travel updates and photos. What an epic looking trip. I need to get back on the traveling train. Don’t know how much I can do unless I drop the fiancé lol her schedule is busy and she has this weird possessive thing where she’s wildly opposed to me doing *anything* without her. Makes being retired pretty fucking boring lately

This all looks beautiful. Gorgeous. Thus is legit first class and the only way to travel.

But I'm getting ready to do back-to-school clothes shopping and then fill out 100 back-to-school online e-forms. A real blast, lemme tell ya. One going into Jr High and one going into 2nd grade. I can't even tackle this one-on-one, I have to play zone.

I haven't found a way yet to be a family man and to travel worldwide and do these awesome things.

Be a family man or do this. Because you can't do both. It's been many years since I had my jet set adventures. I have a George T. Stagg bourbon (approx $1,000) that I'm going to crack open and have a few drams tonight to celebrate your travels, @slesh

Have fun out there and be safe! Keep it coming. Fuck Shark Week, we have Slesh Week!

No right or wrong way man. Got to figure out which makes you happier.

Man I feel you. I have a lot of friends dealing with the same thing. Another reason why I’m not ready for kids. I don’t want to have pick between these trips, my house, truck, etc and sending a kid to private school and all that. Just not a priority for me at the moment…

Man I feel you. I have a lot of friends dealing with the same thing. Another reason why I’m not ready for kids. I don’t want to have pick between these trips, my house, truck, etc and sending a kid to private school and all that. Just not a priority for me at the moment…
I’m lucky I make great money man, I have an 11 year old step son and that fucker is pricey.

My wife and I both travel for work. In a bit here we’re going to Sweden. She’s got a work trip so I’m dropping a couple bucks to tag along and explore Europe again for a few weeks. Been a while.

But you’re definitely right - it’s much harder than being single. Tbh the trade off in my case is worth it, but not by a ton lol

I definitely feel you here. Money makes a difference, of course (we make much, much more now than after our first child 11 years ago), but that still is not the core of it. Even if you have millions upon millions, going on vacation isn't the same. Kids are on your mind, stuff to do is on your mind, etc. etc. I'm not sure that goes away until kids are grown. My boss and his wife just went to Italy and all three of his kids are >25 now and he said it was the first time in a long time he was able to mentally and physically just enjoy.

Even if you go to cool places, there is something that will always be different. It also changes a sh*t ton with more than one kid. We only had a 10 year old running around the house and could basically do whatever. We added one and it's much different. I think it's just different seasons you move through with life, kids, family.

I’m lucky I make great money man, I have an 11 year old step son and that fucker is pricey.

My wife and I both travel for work. In a bit here we’re going to Sweden. She’s got a work trip so I’m dropping a couple bucks to tag along and explore Europe again for a few weeks. Been a while.

But you’re definitely right - it’s much harder than being single. Tbh the trade off in my case is worth it, but not by a ton lol
Your blog may well rival Slesh's....Sweden is a beautiful country to visit as had some friends go there to study. That trip will be well worth it.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws