over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slesh is moving!

Well my current house is over 4k sq ft so an extra 1k sq ft is hardly a mansion. Having a single dwelling fits our family situation. Any additional construction would have to be considered when/if that time comes.
Things are looking very dark in the world.. There was some upheavel at some Russian ariport the other day.. Mob of men looking to 'extract' passengers from a plane.. Shit was scary,
Mobs like that(of any stripe), will be the rule once SHTF. Our plan is to be in the country, 10+miles off any public road.
Yeah that was all over the news when mobs stormed an airport in Russia to look for and remove any Jews. Shit is scary!

Let’s be clear - Jewish passengers*
Right. Just didn't want to break board rules.
I'm on like warning #10000.
Next im banned. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Time wise that is.
I think I caught qbkillas addiction of trying to get as lean as possible.
I'm in the gym just got done with a 2nd 45min stair climber session. Seeing guys with guts walking around with semi lat thing going on.
I can't do it. Sorry.

Right. Just didn't want to break board rules.
I'm on like warning #10000.
Next im banned. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Time wise that is.
I think I caught qbkillas addiction of trying to get as lean as possible.
I'm in the gym just got done with a 2nd 45min stair climber session. Seeing guys with guts walking around with semi lat thing going on.
I can't do it. Sorry.
Shouldn’t be against board rules to speak the truth (what happened in Russia yesterday isn’t some debatable politics issue - there is video/audio evidence). But I respect not wanting to start a conflict on the board…

The CGM is awesome. But I’m blasting Insulin right now so hard to tell what my natural insulin sensitivity is at this point. But when I come off and carb cycle with Berberine shit seems to be good - mostly staying under 100 fasted.
You need to just keep what you’re up to in your signature man. If you have any fun data points please put them up.

It's tanked it every time, it bounces back up with 10 to 15 minutes

Does it rebound to normal base or maintain a sub-physiological level?

Cheers guys

Shouldn’t be against board rules to speak the truth (what happened in Russia yesterday isn’t some debatable politics issue - there is video/audio evidence). But I respect not wanting to start a conflict on the board…
Might take out the trash tbh, but I get ya. This place is a great escape from the world.

Yeah that was all over the news when mobs stormed an airport in Russia to look for and remove any Jews. Shit is scary!
That shit is happening all over the world. Thank god it seems to be mostly anti social incel college kids at these shit “elite” institutions in the US.

Yesterday my grandsons grandmother on the father's side comes over to pick up some stuff for baby. she's from BR.
Anyway she asks... What's that mess you're cooking ?
I said.. it's called stay sexy..
She said.. I call it stay gross..
She then said.. I just finished a pot of sausage/chicken gumbo. I'll be back.
She's lives just down the road. So she comes back with this big Tupperware bowl of gumbo. Hush puppies. Fried shrimp.
I was like 'fuuughh' this is going to throw me off.
But it smelled so good. Needless to say it went down good too.
I can see why there is such thing as food addiction. But I can't do the fat boy thing. So I hit 1hr on the stairs this morning. But I had sooo much energy and felt very strong. I'm always feeling that way, but even more so.

Man I could throw down an excellent pastalaya with red gravy. The ingredients are a lil weird and throw people off, but goddamnit does it taste sooooo f’n good!!!

I mean who thinks adding Worcestershire sauce, chicken boullion, diced tomatoes & chiles together in the first place! Three distinctly different tastes!!!! But add in a yellow onion, green bell pepper, heavy garlic powder, heavy dose of Tony’s, plus black pepper, among others. Slow simmer that with a 2-3lbs of chicken tenderloins diced up in the pot. Serve it over either egg noodles or rotini noodles. F’n heaven!

Then ya gotta take ya either a fresh loaf of French bread, or use your bread maker if ya have one. We use a bread maker for added freshness. Bake up a loaf light and golden brown. Then slather the fuck out of it with Chef Samy Garlic Butter with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. Dip that bread into the red gravy on your plate and be fat and mother fuckin happy son!!!!

Either that or some sloooow made from scratch chicken and sausage gumbo or seafood. No store bought rue’s or anything. Make the rue from scratch with the oil, flour, butter, etc. Stir that for 40-60min to get the color and taste just right! Can’t ignore that part because the rue makes or breaks the pot! Then use 3lb chicken tenderloin with 8-10 links of Cajun green onion sausage sliced in there too. Gotta prep some potato salad too with the potato’s boiled in crab boil. Gotta put that tater salad scoop on top of the gumbo! Ahhhhh, heaven!

Dog, ain’t no way I’ll ever be below 8% BF with the heavenly foods round here. Plus the wife can cook her ass off too. Always got something cookin here. Currently smellin the kitchen now with stuffed bell peppers cookin away with some red gravy on top. Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Cage

Man I could throw down an excellent pastalaya with red gravy. The ingredients are a lil weird and throw people off, but goddamnit does it taste sooooo f’n good!!!

I mean who thinks adding Worcestershire sauce, chicken boullion, diced tomatoes & chiles together in the first place! Three distinctly different tastes!!!! But add in a yellow onion, green bell pepper, heavy garlic powder, heavy dose of Tony’s, plus black pepper, among others. Slow simmer that with a 2-3lbs of chicken tenderloins diced up in the pot. Serve it over either egg noodles or rotini noodles. F’n heaven!

Then ya gotta take ya either a fresh loaf of French bread, or use your bread maker if ya have one. We use a bread maker for added freshness. Bake up a loaf light and golden brown. Then slather the fuck out of it with Chef Samy Garlic Butter with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. Dip that bread into the red gravy on your plate and be fat and mother fuckin happy son!!!!

Either that or some sloooow made from scratch chicken and sausage gumbo or seafood. No store bought rue’s or anything. Make the rue from scratch with the oil, flour, butter, etc. Stir that for 40-60min to get the color and taste just right! Can’t ignore that part because the rue makes or breaks the pot! Then use 3lb chicken tenderloin with 8-10 links of Cajun green onion sausage sliced in there too. Gotta prep some potato salad too with the potato’s boiled in crab boil. Gotta put that tater salad scoop on top of the gumbo! Ahhhhh, heaven!

Dog, ain’t no way I’ll ever be below 8% BF with the heavenly foods round here. Plus the wife can cook her ass off too. Always got something cookin here. Currently smellin the kitchen now with stuffed bell peppers cookin away with some red gravy on top. Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Cage
Re: 8%

For real. I'm on 2nd 1hr cardio sessions of the day. Then heading to boxing after that.
Just trying to stay ahead of the invites. The home brought dishes and all that other stuff.
Got a date tomorrow night and she's talking about going to the all you can eat strip club.
Female from Mississippi... So... We are living it up over here in the south. Tons of good food.

Cage
Always making that roux from scratch

I'm one of those Northeasterners who's from a large Italian family and food was big in the household as I was growing up. Not sure if you guys ever tried Italian food like antipasto, lasagna, beef braciole, and cannoli for dessert....huge!

I did once try Jambalaya before and loved it as once had a neighbor years ago who was from New Orleans. My mom once added an Italian twist to it by adding pepperoni to it and it wasn't too bad.

If I am ever in the South, I'd join you guys as I was once a fat kid too.

I'm one of those Northeasterners who's from a large Italian family and food was big in the household as I was growing up. Not sure if you guys ever tried Italian food like antipasto, lasagna, beef braciole, and cannoli for dessert....huge!

I did once try Jambalaya before and loved it as once had a neighbor years ago who was from New Orleans. My mom once added an Italian twist to it by adding pepperoni to it and it wasn't too bad.

If I am ever in the South, I'd join you guys as I was once a fat kid too.
@UnholyAlliance, hook me up with a good Italian spaghetti/meatball recipe. I have one my granny used that’s good, but I’m looking for meatballs that are super soft in texture. To where you barely press down on the meatball with a fork and it falls apart.

My recipe ya cook the meatballs raw in the red gravy. So they slow simmered for a few hours. Just never get that super soft moist meatballs. Maybe it’s because I’m using 93/7 meat. Not sure if that it or not. But if you have a good one I’m all ears!

Cage

@UnholyAlliance, hook me up with a good Italian spaghetti/meatball recipe. I have one my granny used that’s good, but I’m looking for meatballs that are super soft in texture. To where you barely press down on the meatball with a fork and it falls apart.

My recipe ya cook the meatballs raw in the red gravy. So they slow simmered for a few hours. Just never get that super soft moist meatballs. Maybe it’s because I’m using 93/7 meat. Not sure if that it or not. But if you have a good one I’m all ears!

Cage
I gotta dig up some of my grandma's recipes....she's made great stuff over the years and sadly she's been gone 25 years now. Meatballs were made with 50-50 ground beef and pork, parmesan cheese, egg and parsley and were cooked in the tomato sauce. Mmm good!

I gotta dig up some of my grandma's recipes....she's made great stuff over the years and sadly she's been gone 25 years now. Meatballs were made with 50-50 ground beef and pork, parmesan cheese, egg and parsley and were cooked in the tomato sauce. Mmm good!
That’s what I figured… The meatballs need the extra fat to aid in the softer texture. Love to use another recipe when ya get a chance to dig that up!

Cage

That’s what I figured… The meatballs need the extra fat to aid in the softer texture. Love to use another recipe when ya get a chance to dig that up!

Cage
Beef really helps add the fat that gives meatballs their body and flavor. I tried making them with ground turkey but they got too mushy.

Re: 8%

For real. I'm on 2nd 1hr cardio sessions of the day. Then heading to boxing after that.
Just trying to stay ahead of the invites. The home brought dishes and all that other stuff.
Got a date tomorrow night and she's talking about going to the all you can eat strip club.
Female from Mississippi... So... We are living it up over here in the south. Tons of good food.
@goback2013 ...an "all you can eat strip club"? How does that set up work out?

MS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity