over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slesh is moving!

I don't think you've thought this through. I mean, what about Raising Canes and their dipping sauce? Cmon, let's be real here.

Yo dudes, my time in South Florida is up. I grew up here and been back for over a decade but it’s time to go. I’m tired of the cost of living just to exist here. The people are shit and the food sucks. I’m almost 40 and feel like I’ve dated every single woman in Boca Raton/Delray Beach. At this point I’m either waiting for chicks to graduate from FAU or I’m dating divorced single mothers - I’m just over it.

In December @cage99 and I will be neighbors-ish. Heading back to Lafayette and my Cajuns. I rented a sick house for basically half of what I’m paying in Boca. Other than Binous in Dubai - Reds is the best gym in the world. And there’s nothing like growing on Cajun food and pulling up for a drive thru daqauri after work.

Very excited!
Gonna miss you down here man :(

Big fan of Vancouver and Montreal
With cost of living being one of the main drivers of your relocation I am not sure our neighbors to the north would be ideal, at least not any of the population centers and you don't strike me as looking for a cabin on the tundra kind of guy. :)

Congrats on the move plans, I hope it brings you all you are seeking. I've finally put down permanent roots here in Tokyo and bought a place - I'm fully committed now lol.

Don't blame you man. Texas has turned into a cease pool of queers, libs, and straight assholes. My youngest gets out of school in 5 years and I'm heading to the mountains. Sad really because 5 years ago you couldn't of dragged me out of here.

Don't blame you man. Texas has turned into a cease pool of queers, libs, and straight assholes. My youngest gets out of school in 5 years and I'm heading to the mountains. Sad really because 5 years ago you couldn't of dragged me out of here.
Time to save up for some mountain land and build that cabin so you can live the Mountain Man life!

Don't blame you man. Texas has turned into a cease pool of queers, libs, and straight assholes. My youngest gets out of school in 5 years and I'm heading to the mountains. Sad really because 5 years ago you couldn't have dragged me out of here.
What part? I may be going to San Antonio for work..

What part? I may be going to San Antonio for work..

Austin mainly, but San Antonio is just the more southern poverty appendix of Austin. Mainly liberal city but with more poor people lmao.

That being said, I can talk shit, because I live here. Some parts are amazing.

Don't blame you man. Texas has turned into a cease pool of queers, libs, and straight assholes. My youngest gets out of school in 5 years and I'm heading to the mountains. Sad really because 5 years ago you couldn't have dragged me out of here.
Same man. I have 6 years on the kid in school shot clock and then my ass is going to the mountains.

Austin mainly, but San Antonio is just the more southern poverty appendix of Austin. Mainly liberal city but with more poor people lmao.

That being said, I can talk shit, because I live here. Some parts are amazing.
I’ve heard Austin was like the liberal Mecca but never realized it was getting like that all over. Pretty much all big cities though actually

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear