over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slesh is moving!

Right. Seems Florida is becoming a 'refuge' state.
At least for NYC, NJ, and CA refugees.
Although I'm seeing many FL transplants showing up here. More land.
FL or at least Miami, just seems like Jersey City in the tropics.
@goback2013 beat me to it...FL is becoming a refuge state as he state and I agree.
So what does the gov have to do with people moving there

They're trying to imply something but have it completely ass backwards...

People are flocking here in droves to escape lib hell holes
I think I was pretty clear why you're seeing a mass migration to FL.
I also noted many are moving west from FL due to land constraints (overcrowding)

Lafayette is nice , close enough to just about everything.
I generally make a trip to Reds a couple times a year when there is a sgow down there.

What happened to that realtor you were posting with on IG?

The way you were talking I thought you were moving out of the country with cost of living, lol.

I moved from California to Romania and have no regrets at all. Except for gas prices things are much cheaper. And if you want beautiful girls, these country is full of them.

I do not know you or much about you man, but if this is a good move for you and makes you happy then I am happy gr you. Kick ass, fuck shit up, and stay hungry.

Die living...PT*42

Lol first thought that popped in my head too 😂. Then again I don’t think @slesh is the attachment type these days, that realtor was hot af but there’s thousands of women like that running around.

You should have moved out here to California. Best place on the planet to live by far!!!

lol....no don't.
Thats a joke right???.... It's such a great place to live people have left in droves....

Slesh just curious.... obviously you do really well.... your vacation threads are cool as fuck and we all know your trips aren't cheap...... but you're complaining about the cost of living here??? You of all should be able to afford it... and newsflash, people suck everywhere.... regardless, wish you the best!!!!

Congrats! Honestly some of the nicest people I've ever met came from Louisiana. You'll love it.

Lol first thought that popped in my head too 😂. Then again I don’t think @slesh is the attachment type these days, that realtor was hot af but there’s thousands of women like that running around.

She's cool but I wasn't planning my life around here. Lol David knows^...

Thats a joke right???.... It's such a great place to live people have left in droves....

Slesh just curious.... obviously you do really well.... your vacation threads are cool as fuck and we all know your trips aren't cheap...... but you're complaining about the cost of living here??? You of all should be able to afford it... and newsflash, people suck everywhere.... regardless, wish you the best!!!!
I've learned over the years there's a difference between being able to afford something and that thing being worth what you're paying. I don't feel like I am getting the quality of life for what it costs me to live in South Florida.

Yo dudes, my time in South Florida is up. I grew up here and been back for over a decade but it’s time to go. I’m tired of the cost of living just to exist here. The people are shit and the food sucks. I’m almost 40 and feel like I’ve dated every single woman in Boca Raton/Delray Beach. At this point I’m either waiting for chicks to graduate from FAU or I’m dating divorced single mothers - I’m just over it.

In December @cage99 and I will be neighbors-ish. Heading back to Lafayette and my Cajuns. I rented a sick house for basically half of what I’m paying in Boca. Other than Binous in Dubai - Reds is the best gym in the world. And there’s nothing like growing on Cajun food and pulling up for a drive thru daqauri after work.

Very excited!
Rajjan Cajuns!!!!!! Heading back home homie. Nothing better than Cajun food and an ice cold 190 daiquiri!!

Lmao
Jk of course

Hey now 🫵🏽, I’m no French Cajun but I do have a thick accent. Women love it though. Instant conversation starter!!!

Cage

South FL is just getting dumb - couldn't agree more. The amount of people that have moved to FL in the last 5 years is unreal. They are all coming from CA, NY, and the north east in general. I was just talking to my wife this weekend about this entire subject, we live in Winter Park, FL which is just Orlando's version of south FL, and the cost of living that comes with that. I'm getting weary of paying a massive premium, and I don't even like my neighbors.

Funny ignorant comments above about the gov - why do you think everyone wants to come here so bad? Their state's recent actions didn't work so well.

Congrats on the decision to move buddy. Im a huge fan of Louisiana and the South in general. Spent a good amount of my 20s living in ATL and loved it. But Louisiana has great fuckin food, nice people, good gyms and great football lol the humidity is a killer but fuck it.

Last time i was down there I filmed a commercial with Marquez Colston from the Saints. Both he and i were fuckin sweatttting through our shirts and had to bring like 3-4 changes of clothes lol Then went and crushed some cajun food — creole and cajun food is my fav distinct flavor profile in the world. LOVE it.

facts.. i'm the biggest San Diego homer there is.. still have a house(townhouse) there.. but i rarely go back... well last i was there was april 2023.
i usually spend half the year back in CA.. but the mask nancys.. the do-gooders who actually do-bad, the over the top virtue signalling... cant do it.
i spend most my time in the encinitas/leucadia/carlsbad area.. and even there its a hybrid conservative-woke-hippy-dippy type that i'm not very fond of.
although salute to those encinitas mothers who stood up against the woke school board.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws