over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slesh is moving!

Fuck, I wanna move. I just can't rationalize going from a 3.5% interest rate to 8% or whatever the fuck it is right now...😩
funny.. i was out one day, just shooting the shit with some people.
a lady i just met, who was part of the group, was talking about going to look at an
inventory house.
i said, 'youre ok with paying almost 9% interest'
she legitimately look offended.. she said 'when you pay with cash, interest is not an issue'

You should have moved out here to California. Best place on the planet to live by far!!!

lol....no don't.
I am born/raised/lifer of SoCal. I LOVE the weather, the beautiful women, the ability to be at the beach in the morning, the desert in the afternoon and mountains by the evening. I love the ability to see so many pro sports teams within driving distance. I love that there are 100's of restaurants to choose from within a 10 minute drive. I am in an ever shrinking bubble in South Orange County where crime is still low, roads are well maintained, and generally businesses and people are thriving. BUT IT IS SHRINKING. Surrounding areas are soaring with homeless, drug addicts and crime is through the roof. I HATE the politics. Criminals go unpunished, the border is wide open, schools are more focused on teaching kids about same sex relationships and transgenders than they are about teaching English and science. And the cost of living is ridiculous. My daughter just bought a 1500 square foot townhome for 1.1 million bucks and its not like she has a view or anything special. If I had a do-over, I am not sure I would pick Cali...ironically Florida would be the one state on my short list of options.

I am born/raised/lifer of SoCal. I LOVE the weather, the beautiful women, the ability to be at the beach in the morning, the desert in the afternoon and mountains by the evening. I love the ability to see so many pro sports teams within driving distance. I love that there are 100's of restaurants to choose from within a 10 minute drive. I am in an ever shrinking bubble in South Orange County where crime is still low, roads are well maintained, and generally businesses and people are thriving. BUT IT IS SHRINKING. Surrounding areas are soaring with homeless, drug addicts and crime is through the roof. I HATE the politics. Criminals go unpunished, the border is wide open, schools are more focused on teaching kids about same sex relationships and transgenders than they are about teaching English and science. And the cost of living is ridiculous. My daughter just bought a 1500 square foot townhome for 1.1 million bucks and its not like she has a view or anything special. If I had a do-over, I am not sure I would pick Cali...ironically Florida would be the one state on my short list of options.
facts... i know some people who moved from north ventura county down to san clemente. big legal/finance money types.. supposedly theres a small community of like minded people moving there.
people dont realize, most of south orange country is red. even san diego county..
san clemente still has that 'classic' california feel to it.. love it there.. just not a fan of state politics.

And there’s nothing like growing on Cajun food and pulling up for a drive thru daqauri after work.

It’s also why I hang around 14.8% BF. Yeah, I could definitely force myself to get much leaner, but fuck that shit. The food here is just tooooo damn good! Plus, I’m not a competitor just someone who enjoys being muscular to cover my insecurities.

I love me a 190 from Fat Tuesday’s… Course there’s drive through daiquiri shops just abt everywhere down here.

Facts: If putting on weight is a goal, definitely move to SE LA. Lol

Cage

Thats a joke right???.... It's such a great place to live people have left in droves....

Slesh just curious.... obviously you do really well.... your vacation threads are cool as fuck and we all know your trips aren't cheap...... but you're complaining about the cost of living here??? You of all should be able to afford it... and newsflash, people suck everywhere.... regardless, wish you the best!!!!
Yea, I was joking. If you highlight the bottom of my message, it will explain it;) On older vbulletin board versions, if you typed in a a sentence in white (assuming the board background was also white), it would not show in the post, similar to how mine is. However, if somebody quoted the post, it would pop up. That doesn't happen on this newer xenoforo version though. That probably didn't make sense, lol.

I agree 100% my man, unfortunately. It's getting so pathetic out here, but i'll stop there as to not have the post go a wrong direction. Without all the garbage, it would be the best state by far to live in....mountains, deserts, food, women, beaches, restaurants, gyms, sports....it has everything, as you mentioned.

Honestly a bit surprised your staying in the states man.

Wife and I have been having the convo about moving abroad - currently on a trip scouting locations. A lot of beautiful places but not one I’d move to yet.

South of France always had a nice appeal to it, stunning and great food but I cannot stand the people thus far.

Edinburgh Scotland though we both wound up loving.

Wife and I have been having the convo about moving abroad - currently on a trip scouting locations. A lot of beautiful places but not one I’d move to yet.

South of France always had a nice appeal to it, stunning and great food but I cannot stand the people thus far.

Edinburgh Scotland though we both wound up loving.
If you move overseas, I'll sign the bill of sale for your 'locked up items' :)

If you move overseas, I'll sign the bill of sale for your 'locked up items' :)

Ahahaha there’s a long list of guys trying to get into that storage unit. Longer list of agencies trying to get their stuff back.

Legit received a notice of a failure to return for a pistol back in 2009 before we left. Had to respond by checking a box for either

* will return and ship via FFL
* do not know the location of said item
* check records and renotify me

If I knew it would have been so damn easy the amount of shit I would have stolen… Jesus. I see the prices civilians are paying for everything from Panos to NGALS even peq15s and it just blows me away.

Edinburgh Scotland thought we both wound up loving.
I’m not retired yet so I still need to be able to do my sales calls and I don’t feel like waking up at 3am to to talk someone who’s on EST or whatever. I also want to be able to regularly visit my parents and brother.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131