over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who exactly is Joey Swoll and is he full of BS or real

powerlifter1983

Registered
Newbies
I have been watching this guy’s positive uplifting messages about gym behavior which I really like and respect but I have to wonder if he is just another meathead pretending to be someone he is not just to rake in the $ or is he real.

He definitely needs to downsize asap if he plans on sticking around for a while. He’s not even 40 and has like 2 heart attacks on his resume.

Are pretty much all social media influencers pretending to be someone their not??
My IG feed is filled with wanna be's that spout so much bullshit it's hilarious.

I have been watching this guy’s positive uplifting messages about gym behavior which I really like and respect but I have to wonder if he is just another meathead pretending to be someone he is not just to rake in the $ or is he real.

He definitely needs to downsize asap if he plans on sticking around for a while. He’s not even 40 and has like 2 heart attacks on his resume.

What do you mean is he real?…

Isn´t he pretending to be on trt´ish?

No. He’s like the rock or the Thor guy. They don’t claim natural but refuse to talk about it in public or on podcasts like the rock recently did on rogan’s podcast. Can’t blame them either because if someone like the rock told the world he is on everything including the kitchen sink he will lose sponsors and huge endorsement money.

Shitty situation all around.

size and peds are not the problem here because Joe is not a giant, probably around 210lbs - the main problem here is his party lifestyle, alcohol and drugs, sleepless nights, etc.

size and peds are not the problem here because Joe is not a giant, probably around 210lbs - the main problem here is his party lifestyle, alcohol and drugs, sleepless nights, etc.
He genuinely seems like a good guy because I never see him pushing things to sell every 10 seconds in his videos.

I have no problem with him pushing any products to make some $ on the side provided the products are safe even if they are BS and probably barely do shit like Douccett’s Turkesterone 🤣

Yea I am really not interested about some folks interaction that they had in "where ever" that he feels the need to break the situation down. I don't hate the guy but just not interested in what he says. Though what I have seen of his I think he is like too intense or something....dude just feels off.

Pretty neutral on the guy. On a side note, he helped start a supplement company called Shredz in 2013 that was notorious for selling low quality products, having sponsors that photoshopped their videos/photos, and straight up scamming people. I think Generation Iron did an article about it somewhere

Pretty neutral on the guy. On a side note, he helped start a supplement company called Shredz in 2013 that was notorious for selling low quality products, having sponsors that photoshopped their videos/photos, and straight up scamming people. I think Generation Iron did an article about it somewhere
I remember this and was going to say the same thing. He may seem a nice guy now but back then he was notorious for all that rip off crap.

I honestly think hes awesome and a breath of fresh air for the egofreak ugly new gym trends we see. he is the voice for many

I truly think he's doing it for pure altruism. he almost lost his life a few times and was very humbled by hard knocks.

he does not step out of this character. he is human and has battled addiction like majority of us have. some of our addictions are in the form of WORK, or WOMEN, or fleeting /ephemeral interests. It is not exclusive to substances.

I've shared a few good convos with him over past 6+ years

Truly one of the nicest guys in the BB world I have ever met. I bumped into him at a restaurant in Newport Beach and immediately I recognized him. I didn't say a word to him but instead he approached me and said something along the lines of, "looking jacked my man." I am mid-50's and I don't look like a competitive bodybuilder but you can tell I am serious about weight training. I introduced myself to him, told him my name and that I was a personal trainer at a small gym in OC. I bumped into him at the same place about 3 weeks later, this time he was with a buddy of his. He recognized me, remembered my name, introduced me to his buddy (who Joey said was an IFBB pro) and told him I was a trainer. He even remembered the name of the gym I trained at. About a month after that 2nd meeting I was riding my bicycle and as he drove by in his truck he honked and waved at me. I'd say this guy is a genuinely good guy.

I fucking loath that altruistic jerk off
Yup. The JJ watt of bodybuilding. "Hey guys get the camera rolling so I can do a good deed and post it so the world can see how wonderful I am and get attention and $. Oh the cameras not working? Forget it." Lots of people do good deeds all the time and stick up for the little guy and don't announce it to the world.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads