over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who exactly is Joey Swoll and is he full of BS or real

look at him what? he looks healthy and better than you ever will lol, post a pic fool! prove me wrong
ok dan bilzerian is a trustfund billionaire druggy, why would you assume the other guy is still partying like that , trust me he does not look dope sick he looks healthy af , and so does dan , i doubt these fools cut corners with all the money and advisors they probably have even if they did party so what? what difference does it make to you? focus on yourself and your shortcomings before you throw stones living ina glass house, pretty callous and judgmental of you to make these inferences in your ivory tower crystal kingdom
Lmfao bro. Chill. I had originally quoted someone that was asking if he’s the real deal so I was replying look at him, hes a legit bodybuilder. And honestly idgaf, he openly talked about his battle with opioids and his recovery from them (while he was hanging out with Dan). How you think that’s being negative is beyond me? As someone who has battled drug addiction I’m proud of him. He lost a lot of followers when he came out about it at the time but he helped just as many going through the same thing. I’m a fan of him 🤷🏻‍♂️

Exactly what QB said. His schtick is old. Pretending to care about fat losers in the gym and bitching when someone films them. I’ve said this many times - making fun of someone with Down syndrome or any other developmental disability is despicable. Same goes for someone overweight who is making an actual effort. But when I see some fat fuck eating a Snickers bar on the treadmill or some idiot doing curls in the squat rack you better fucking believe I’m gonna film it and mock them on IG. And I could care less what that former drug addict has to say about it.
Yup. Imagine if me or you went out and gave food to homeless people just so we could take pics and start a thread "look what I did today" for the purpose of getting people online to give us props to feed our ego. That is what he is. Very different than us doing it because we genuinely care about the homeless. It's attendance seeking behavior. He wants attention...sure he could post bodybuilding content...but he can get even more and better attention by being Mr good deeds. I used to get paid to take a disabled guy with a brain injury to events concerts, strip clubs, etc. People went out of their way to be nice to him. Sure there are assholes who pick on anyone for any reason...but...it's not some major societal problem from my experiences working with people wirh disabilities. I see kids with autism, wearing headphones at the mall, etc. never seen anyone rude to them it's 2024 most people respect people with disabilities from what I see.

I think overall he seems like a good guy and his friends and acquaintances seem to corroborate he's a decent human (rumors usually get out when someone is a sleaze). Other than that, who knows. His stuff seem geared for the younger crowd, but overall it's a good message and positive.

His heart situation is weird. On one hand it's none of our business, on the other, he posts about it so people are curious. With his current hard and muscular look it seems likely he is on a decent amount of drugs (although he is VERY short) and people are obviously interested

Lmfao bro. Chill. I had originally quoted someone that was asking if he’s the real deal so I was replying look at him, hes a legit bodybuilder. And honestly idgaf, he openly talked about his battle with opioids and his recovery from them (while he was hanging out with Dan). How you think that’s being negative is beyond me? As someone who has battled drug addiction I’m proud of him. He lost a lot of followers when he came out about it at the time but he helped just as many going through the same thing. I’m a fan of him 🤷🏻‍♂️
Has the definition/use of the word “proud” changed? To me you actually have to have something to do with someone’s achievement to be proud of them, not just like them from social media. Hell maybe I’m just old though 🤷‍♂️

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

adjective
  1. 1.
    feeling deep pleasure or satisfaction as a result of one's own achievements, qualities, or possessions or those of someone with whom one is closely associated.
    "a proud grandma of three boys"

Exactly what QB said. His schtick is old. Pretending to care about fat losers in the gym and bitching when someone films them. I’ve said this many times - making fun of someone with Down syndrome or any other developmental disability is despicable. Same goes for someone overweight who is making an actual effort. But when I see some fat fuck eating a Snickers bar on the treadmill or some idiot doing curls in the squat rack you better fucking believe I’m gonna film it and mock them on IG. And I could care less what that former drug addict has to say about it.

In fairness, I haven't see a lot of content of his like that (although it may exist). I was scrolling yesterday and saw he was talking about some douche rocket kid who must weigh 185 pounds who was literally complaining (and reposting) a picture with a naked guy in the background (it was in the locker room). The stuff I've seen him post recently has been woefully egregious stuff. I mean some of the stuff that goes on I'm surprised they don't lead to pretty serious physical altercations and the amount of young guys taking pictures in locker rooms with full blame naked people right behind them and reposting it is wild.

I also dig what you are saying about eating the snickers on the treadmill. The problem is a lot of the people taking pictures making fun of them are girls with "kind of ok bodies" who look like they got kicked in the face by a horse...and many don't have decent bodies. I just kind of like how Joey turns it back on them without being a total a-hole about it...but he also has to know his fanboys are going to be a-holes.

Has the definition/use of the word “proud” changed? To me you actually have to have something to do with someone’s achievement to be proud of them, not just like them from social media. Hell maybe I’m just old though 🤷‍♂️

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

adjective
  1. 1.
    feeling deep pleasure or satisfaction as a result of one's own achievements, qualities, or possessions or those of someone with whom one is closely associated.
    "a proud grandma of three boys"

I’m proud of anyone that beats addiction. And he used his platform (Instagram) to help others that were also struggling. So in that sense, yes I am proud of him

He looks good! Calls out the Tik tok girls
For trying to catch guys on camera peeping at them running around in a little of nothing.

I think overall he seems like a good guy and his friends and acquaintances seem to corroborate he's a decent human (rumors usually get out when someone is a sleaze). Other than that, who knows. His stuff seem geared for the younger crowd, but overall it's a good message and positive.

His heart situation is weird. On one hand it's none of our business, on the other, he posts about it so people are curious. With his current hard and muscular look it seems likely he is on a decent amount of drugs (although he is VERY short) and people are obviously interested
I think it’s brave he’s gone public with his heart troubles on social media, given how large his platform is.

Yup. The JJ watt of bodybuilding. "Hey guys get the camera rolling so I can do a good deed and post it so the world can see how wonderful I am and get attention and $. Oh the cameras not working? Forget it." Lots of people do good deeds all the time and stick up for the little guy and don't announce it to the world.
Man you seem like a miserable fuck. You like anyone? What you so much hate on everyone?
Is it because you haven't found your perfect workout routine?
Life's a blessing not a dick don't take it so hard.

He looks good! Calls out the Tik tok girls
For trying to catch guys on camera peeping at them running around in a little of nothing.

It’s worse than that.. seems like most of the time, guys aren’t even paying any attention to the girls but get blown up anyways

I understand victimhood is very appealing to some types.. but these complete fabrications are getting out of hand

I’m proud of anyone that beats addiction. And he used his platform (Instagram) to help others that were also struggling. So in that sense, yes I am proud of him
Fair enough, just doesn’t fit the description of the word though. A generational thing I guess. Similar to the use of the word “hero” anymore.

I fucking loath that altruistic jerk off

He is only famous for having altered an image a million years ago. He was caught but his fans didn't seem to care much.

The image was altered in such a way that he went from looking skinny like Zane to looking like Ramy, which is why it was so absurd, ridiculous and despicable.

I think he competed once, but he was against sacrificing himself to win plastic trophies, preferring to get clicks on his stupid videos.

I'm surprised he's named in this forum, we have enough with Sam's thread, why create a thread for every shitty asshole on instagram or youtube?

He is only famous for having altered an image a million years ago. He was caught but his fans didn't seem to care much.

The image was altered in such a way that he went from looking skinny like Zane to looking like Ramy, which is why it was so absurd, ridiculous and despicable.

I think he competed once, but he was against sacrificing himself to win plastic trophies, preferring to get clicks on his stupid videos.

I'm surprised he's named in this forum, we have enough with Sam's thread, why create a thread for every shitty asshole on instagram or youtube?
You seem to be bothered by anybody who’s popular on social media who isn’t a competitor. They’re making tons money doing what they love and you can’t stand it. I can only imagine what a miserable twat you are in person. Carry on.

Yup. Imagine if me or you went out and gave food to homeless people just so we could take pics and start a thread "look what I did today" for the purpose of getting people online to give us props to feed our ego. That is what he is. Very different than us doing it because we genuinely care about the homeless. It's attendance seeking behavior. He wants attention...sure he could post bodybuilding content...but he can get even more and better attention by being Mr good deeds. I used to get paid to take a disabled guy with a brain injury to events concerts, strip clubs, etc. People went out of their way to be nice to him. Sure there are assholes who pick on anyone for any reason...but...it's not some major societal problem from my experiences working with people wirh disabilities. I see kids with autism, wearing headphones at the mall, etc. never seen anyone rude to them it's 2024 most people respect people with disabilities from what I see.

Humanity has always been swindled and captivated by these supposedly altruistic actions.

Mother Teresa is the queen of all evil and sinister beings who have used this strategy.

Any altruistic, goodwill or disinterested act must be private, otherwise it is only propaganda.

You seem to be bothered by anybody who’s popular on social media who isn’t a competitor. They’re making tons money doing what they love and you can’t stand it. I can only imagine what a miserable twat you are in person. Carry on.
Anyone who posts philosophical diatribes on a hardcore bodybuilding message board has a few screws loose and abysmal social skills.

It's true, I would prefer competitors to be the only ones who get fame, money and recognition. As it happens in all sports. As it was in bodybuilding until the Coleman and Jay years.

Man you seem like a miserable fuck. You like anyone? What you so much hate on everyone?
Is it because you haven't found your perfect workout routine?
Life's a blessing not a dick don't take it so hard.
No "hate" brother just an opinion. You may view him as a hero...some of us see him as a dude looking for attention , clicks, $. Life is a blessing it's a beautiful day!!! 😊

Anyone who posts philosophical diatribes on a hardcore bodybuilding message board has a few screws loose and abysmal social skills.

Anyone who believes that philosophy doesn't apply to their situation or their life, whether you're a bodybuilder or not, is just an idiot.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws