over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who exactly is Joey Swoll and is he full of BS or real

It is a disgrace that the No Bull forum of MD is missing, there was a thread where we talked about Swoll and his tricks, I remember everyone was attacking him. And that is how it should be.

Instead here many support him, as they supported Liver King until his game was discovered, and an infinite series of other nefarious characters.

It is a disgrace that the No Bull forum of MD is missing, there was a thread where we talked about Swoll and his tricks, I remember everyone was attacking him. And that is how it should be.

Instead here many support him, as they supported Liver King until his game was discovered, and an infinite series of other nefarious characters.
No one here supported the Liver King. To say otherwise is just trying to stir the pot for no apparent reason.

I honestly think hes awesome and a breath of fresh air for the egofreak ugly new gym trends we see. he is the voice for many

I truly think he's doing it for pure altruism. he almost lost his life a few times and was very humbled by hard knocks.

he does not step out of this character. he is human and has battled addiction like majority of us have. some of our addictions are in the form of WORK, or WOMEN, or fleeting /ephemeral interests. It is not exclusive to substances.

I've shared a few good convos with him over past 6+ years
Yep. He’s really good guy. He worked out at my gym and he was so kind to everyone who interrupted his workout for pictures and to ask him questions. He truly is a kind human being! I actually just trained my arms and thought of him and the way I saw him train his arms and delts. Perfect form, slow reps, light weight. He looked insanely good and I’ve seen them all.

nobody on this board ever believed in nor supported liver king. 90% of us didn't know of him until he was making headlines for being exposed, with the exception of a few newbies, this is generally an elite level board

I don’t know anything about this fellas past. Apparently he wasn’t an upstanding citizen of society from remarks you’ve made. With that said people can change and do a 180°…. Maybe something happened to him personally that opened his eyes to the person he was becoming so he opted for a change. Do you not believe in second chances at all?

I’m not saying he deserves any forgiveness for past misgivings and shitty behavior. People do enjoy a comeback! Especially seeing someone dedicate themselves to helping others when before they’d shit on others.

If I’m ever personally screwed over I cannot forgive the person. EVER. So I get where you’re coming from….

Cage

Cage

He is only famous for having altered an image a million years ago. He was caught but his fans didn't seem to care much.

The image was altered in such a way that he went from looking skinny like Zane to looking like Ramy, which is why it was so absurd, ridiculous and despicable.

I think he competed once, but he was against sacrificing himself to win plastic trophies, preferring to get clicks on his stupid videos.

I'm surprised he's named in this forum, we have enough with Sam's thread, why create a thread for every shitty asshole on instagram or youtube?
I thought it was Devin Physique, the other guy from Shredz, who got caught doing that?

It wasss Devin Physique.
Thats even funnier @Eguz22 LOL you are raging out and you have the WRONG guy :ROFLMAO:
Dude is upset at someone else’s success because they don’t compete. We now know his rage was fabricated by a lie he was echoing over and over. I can’t even comprehend the thought process that leads someone there. But hey, philosophy right? 🤣

Dude is upset at someone else’s success because they don’t compete. We now know his rage was fabricated by a lie he was echoing over and over. I can’t even comprehend the thought process that leads someone there. But hey, philosophy right? 🤣
What I find hilarious is the whole “he’s just doing it for the money!” Crowd. Yeah, no shit…it’s his job. Doesn’t everyone do their job for the money? Like it or not, Internet personality is a job nowadays and it doesn’t seem to be going anywhere.

What I find hilarious is the whole “he’s just doing it for the money!” Crowd. Yeah, no shit…it’s his job. Doesn’t everyone do their job for the money? Like it or not, Internet personality is a job nowadays and it doesn’t seem to be going anywhere.
That’s the title I was looking for, Internet Personality. People out of touch don’t understand that it’s the person and how relatable or entertaining they are, that drives views. It’s not strictly about being the best in your field, but how long you can entertain the viewer.

Agreed with most ppl in here, seems like a super nice guy, he’s positive and doesn’t talk shit or cause drama. Guy has been the same size for 15 years. Probably doesn’t need much gear at all. Once you’ve had size for a long time it’s so easily maintainable

And Why does everyone have to be overly open about drug use? Ppl who hate on the guy are just jealous of his success

Yep. He’s really good guy. He worked out at my gym and he was so kind to everyone who interrupted his workout for pictures and to ask him questions. He truly is a kind human being! I actually just trained my arms and thought of him and the way I saw him train his arms and delts. Perfect form, slow reps, light weight. He looked insanely good and I’ve seen them all.

I have talked to guys who have met him in person as well, and they all stated the same thing and mentioned how respectful and nice he was.

I was thinking that he used some EQ :D

Anyway i agree with Luki, his lifestyle hurts him, not much the peds.

I still don't understand why some people that love bodybuilding and have such a nice body, decides to use alcohol and recreational drugs.
thats absurdity.
like it or not aas cause problems.
this group really likes to downplay that.
when you combine everything the results are worse then party side or gym side alone. thats for sure.

Pretty much like everything else on social media it is Entertainment.....

So much worse garbage out there then him. Obviously he does it for the fame and money. Atleast he puts things on a positive spin

You seem to be bothered by anybody who’s popular on social media who isn’t a competitor. They’re making tons money doing what they love and you can’t stand it. I can only imagine what a miserable twat you are in person. Carry on.

Thinking about it, it doesn't bother me that they get more money and fame than bodybuilders within the mainstrrea, fitness people. Most people who tran in the gym dont understand or know bodybuilding, nor are they interested. I also don't dream nor am I interested in bodybuilders earning millions and being known all over the world. I have always said that my bodybuilder model in terms of mentality and personality is Dorian, not Arnold.

It bothers me that they receive more attention and are talked about more than pro bodybuilders within extreme bodybuilding circles, as this board supposedly is. They even get more attention than some amateur athletes and coaches who have made this board famous.

Here there are people who literally subtract years from their lives by looking jacked, spending thousands of dollars and without getting a single cent in return, which is the essence of something that is done out of passion. And they are admiring these characters who are the complete opposite, it makes no sense.

No one here supported the Liver King. To say otherwise is just trying to stir the pot for no apparent reason.

You miss the point, that man was the most extreme example of all these characters. He received a pass from many people, many supported him for getting rich with his tricks. It is easy now to throw him on the bonfire when it was impossible to support him in any way.

I do not make distinctions between them, I make distinctions between those who compete, prepare competitors or are interested in contests and those who make a living from the media circus around sport.

I have to make a clarification.

When I criticize these people, I don't know or care what they are like in real life, I am criticizing their characters and personalities on the social media.

I thought it was Devin Physique, the other guy from Shredz, who got caught doing that?

I had never heard that name, but looking at its images on Google, you are probably right.

But the owner or main image of that company was Joey.

I suppose they were altering all the images, something normal in the industry, the fact is that the real images appeared a few years later and that is why it became problematic, because the alteration was outside of what was acceptable.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131