over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slesh is moving!

What part? I may be going to San Antonio for work..
All the major cities. Austin by far is the worst. I'm in ft worth and it was the last one to get taken over but these past two years they have moved here in droves. I work with a few folks that still live out in the sticks and their kids schools are getting flooded too. It won't be long and Texas will turn blue. The last few elections it was hanging on by a thread.

Same man. I have 6 years on the kid in school shot clock and then my ass is going to the mountains.
Yes Sir. I've been traveling around to find the right spot. Colorado is off my list. Montana too cold.
I believe we are going to choose the Smokies. Weather is nice and Knoxville is not too far. Taking the wife there in a few months to seal the deal. I've been there many times.

Yes Sir. I've been traveling around to find the right spot. Colorado is off my list. Montana too cold.
I believe we are going to choose the Smokies. Weather is nice and Knoxville is not too far. Taking the wife there in a few months to seal the deal. I've been there many times.

Yes! Tennessee! This is god's country. Low property taxes, booming housing economy, beautiful hills, ancient Smokey Mountains, all 4 seasons with extended summers and autumns and very short mild winters, all the guns you could ever want, and low on the left winged fuckery of blue states .... love it here. Now if they'd get some damn weed here, it would be a paradise.

Still to cold for Slesh though lol... but for what its worth, I'm in a stringer at least 65% of the year here and comfortable. I like Lafayette though too, low property taxes, phenominal weather, red state views, Red Lerrilis, fan boats for travel...The Waterboy is one of my favorite movies. Louisiana is a gem.

Yes! Tennessee! This is god's country. Low property taxes, booming housing economy, beautiful hills, ancient Smokey Mountains, all 4 seasons with extended summers and autumns and very short mild winters, all the guns you could ever want, and low on the left winged fuckery of blue states .... love it here. Now if they'd get some damn weed here, it would be a paradise.

Still to cold for Slesh though lol... but for what its worth, I'm in a stringer at least 65% of the year here and comfortable. I like Lafayette though too, low property taxes, phenominal weather, red state views, Red Lerrilis, fan boats for travel...The Waterboy is one of my favorite movies. Louisiana is a gem.
Yes Sir! Everything you mentioned is why I'm choosing Tennessee.
I already sold my house and stashed the cash away. Renting for the next 5 to 7 and then I'll semi retire at 49 and pay cash for the land and a house.

Yes Sir! Everything you mentioned is why I'm choosing Tennessee.
I already sold my house and stashed the cash away. Renting for the next 5 to 7 and then I'll semi retire at 49 and pay cash for the land and a house.
we have family land in TN as well.. was JUST talking to my dad about liquidating everything and 'homesteading' out in the country.
build a 5000+ sq ft house with enough room for my two underage kids, plus a couple other family members... sit back and watch the world turn...
i had this conversation before even seeing this part of the thread.
Missouri is also appealing.. but we dont have family land there.. so TN hills it is.

^^^pretty sure that TN does NOT have State-Income-Tax either

..& now that's real niiice perk!!

we have family land in TN as well.. was JUST talking to my dad about liquidating everything and 'homesteading' out in the country.
build a 5000+ sq ft house with enough room for my two underage kids, plus a couple other family members... sit back and watch the world turn...
Missouri is also appealing.. but we dont have family land there.. so TN hills it is.
Can't come soon enough man. I grew up out in the sticks and moved to Texas for my kids to have a better education and more opportunities but now it's time to go back.

Austin mainly, but San Antonio is just the more southern poverty appendix of Austin. Mainly liberal city but with more poor people lmao.

That being said, I can talk shit, because I live here. Some parts are amazing.

Forgot your San Antonio. I might be mistaken but you were/are working out of lackland?

Love bumping down for the weekends wife and I take cooking courses here and there at the culinary institute in the Pearl complex.

Now that's a damned huge house, practically a mansion lol. Why not put up a house for your and yours and separate ones for your kids when they get older and perhaps marry?

Forgot your San Antonio. I might be mistaken but you were/are working out of lackland?

Love bumping down for the weekends wife and I take cooking courses here and there at the culinary institute in the Pearl complex.
Probably been a decade since I was on lackland for anything military related, that part of my life is far behind me, but I don’t live TOO far from the base.

Love the Pearl man! I’ll pop over there for the farmers market and brunch some weekends. Killer restaurants in that area too.

I spend most days at golds gym from 5-7 am and then holed up in my home office if I’m not going to new Braunfels for the river

@slesh Hows the insulin sensitivity quest/implant going thus far?
The CGM is awesome. But I’m blasting Insulin right now so hard to tell what my natural insulin sensitivity is at this point. But when I come off and carb cycle with Berberine shit seems to be good - mostly staying under 100 fasted.

The CGM is awesome. But I’m blasting Insulin right now so hard to tell what my natural insulin sensitivity is at this point. But when I come off and carb cycle with Berberine shit seems to be good - mostly staying under 100 fasted.
I started using a CGM and look what MT2 did to my level Screenshot_20231011_181421.jpg

Now that's a damned huge house, practically a mansion lol. Why not put up a house for your and yours and separate ones for your kids when they get older and perhaps marry?
Well my current house is over 4k sq ft so an extra 1k sq ft is hardly a mansion. Having a single dwelling fits our family situation. Any additional construction would have to be considered when/if that time comes.
Things are looking very dark in the world.. There was some upheavel at some Russian ariport the other day.. Mob of men looking to 'extract' passengers from a plane.. Shit was scary,
Mobs like that(of any stripe), will be the rule once SHTF. Our plan is to be in the country, 10+miles off any public road.

Well my current house is over 4k sq ft so an extra 1k sq ft is hardly a mansion. Having a single dwelling fits our family situation. Any additional construction would have to be considered when/if that time comes.
Things are looking very dark in the world.. There was some upheavel at some Russian ariport the other day.. Mob of men looking to 'extract' passengers from a plane.. Shit was scary,
Mobs like that(of any stripe), will be the rule once SHTF. Our plan is to be in the country, 10+miles off any public road.
Let’s be clear - Jewish passengers*

It's tanked it every time, it bounces back up with 10 to 15 minutes

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Havokhf
NapsGear