over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slesh is moving!

slesh

Registered
Yo dudes, my time in South Florida is up. I grew up here and been back for over a decade but it’s time to go. I’m tired of the cost of living just to exist here. The people are shit and the food sucks. I’m almost 40 and feel like I’ve dated every single woman in Boca Raton/Delray Beach. At this point I’m either waiting for chicks to graduate from FAU or I’m dating divorced single mothers - I’m just over it.

In December @cage99 and I will be neighbors-ish. Heading back to Lafayette and my Cajuns. I rented a sick house for basically half of what I’m paying in Boca. Other than Binous in Dubai - Reds is the best gym in the world. And there’s nothing like growing on Cajun food and pulling up for a drive thru daqauri after work.

Very excited!

Yo dudes, my time in South Florida is up. I grew up here and been back for over a decade but it’s time to go. I’m tired of the cost of living just to exist here. The people are shit and the food sucks. I’m almost 40 and feel like I’ve dated every single woman in Boca Raton/Delray Beach. At this point I’m either waiting for chicks to graduate from FAU or I’m dating divorced single mothers - I’m just over it.

In December @cage99 and I will be neighbors-ish. Heading back to Lafayette and my Cajuns. I rented a sick house for basically half of what I’m paying in Boca. Other than Binous in Dubai - Reds is the best gym in the world. And there’s nothing like growing on Cajun food and pulling up for a drive thru daqauri after work.

Very excited!
Good to have you back in Cajun land. I live in BR between you and Cage. Reds is truly one of kind. Women in Lafayette are also the hottest around and they can cook.

Good to have you back in Cajun land. I live in BR between you and Cage. Reds is truly one of kind. Women in Lafayette are also the hottest around and they can cook.
Hell yeah dude - so spot on^. We’ll have to catch a lift at Reds whenever you come to Laffy.

Sent my daughter to BR(LSU)
She came back with a Louisiana baby.
Baby is so light skin but with nappy hair. Go figure. Pretty common in those areas when I visited

Very excited!
Oh man. Cajun food. Hopefully you stocked up on enough DNP to get you through monthly mini-cuts. :)
I may just go get me a Louisiana fried platter now that I think of it. crawfish. Alligator. Catfish.

Congrats @slesh on making the move out of FL as that state is rapidly turning into a dive thanks to the governor. I for one used to visit FL a LOT and spent money there. NO MORE!

Maybe collabs with @cage99 coming up lmao.

Sent my daughter to BR(LSU)
She came back with a Louisiana baby.
Baby is so light skin but with nappy hair. Go figure. Pretty common in those areas when I visited
Now you got a Cajun grandchild so you must be a proud grandpa!

Very excited!
I’d like to say that I sincerely wish you all the best but I won’t because I’m jealous as fuck.
I currently rent a one bedroom flat in what is now known as Londonstan which sets me back £2500 a month plus bills. The gyms in my part of town are fucking dog shit as well.
I’ve seen the amazing across the and they’re plentiful so I can only imagine what Reds must be like!

Re: college grads

Went out with this female recently. She's in her mid 20s. Met at the store. She hit me with the are you a trainer line .. I recognize what that is.. so we go out. Do our thing. Etc etc.
A whole week goes by. We don't speak. Text. Nothing. I don't run behind females. Definitely not a 20 something.
Anyway she texts with some line about am I mad, etc etc. I'm like no. Then later that day she hits me with a cashapp request. Or rather if I could cash app her some funds.
I reminded her when we first started talking I don't do cashapps. If you're short at the end of the month I've got nothing for you.
Yeah. I'm over it.
I think I've mentioned this before, but females of all ages love to ask for a cashapp.
I need to go to Utah and probably meet some family oriented Mormon chick.
Like my boy Zach Wilson. :)

Oh man. Cajun food. Hopefully you stocked up on enough DNP to get you through monthly mini-cuts. :)
I may just go get me a Louisiana fried platter now that I think of it. crawfish. Alligator. Catfish.
Haha dude I can cut on smothered okra and shrimp!

Good luck with the move and new location. I have lived in my same place for 17 years and both love it and hate it. I have such nice family and friends in the area I cannot see moving but it has always crossed my mind. I can walk to my dad's business or watch my uncle's band play outside during local events along with friends I've known my whole life. That is what keeps me here.

I know what you mean though where you feel like there somehow are no girls around and when you travel there seems to be nice looking women all over the place. And for some reason airports are crawling with nice looking women. I never find eligible women locally. Although I do live close to an airport...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131