over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slesh Goes To Africa

What countries in Africa are you seeing?

I've been through Cape Town as far as Ghansbaai, Johansburg/Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe and Zambia.

Hoping to make my way back for Egypt, Uganda, Congo and back to Zimbabwe.

What countries in Africa are you seeing?

I've been through Cape Town as far as Ghansbaai, Johansburg/Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe and Zambia.

Hoping to make my way back for Egypt, Uganda, Congo and back to Zimbabwe.
South Africa (Cape Town/Kruger Safari/Joburg) and then Mauritius island off the coast of East Africa.

If you do reach your goal of getting huge you're going to hate those long-haul flights!

Looking forward to the pictures and stories, I know you'll make the most of it.

South Africa (Cape Town/Kruger Safari/Joburg) and then Mauritius island off the coast of East Africa.
I had Mauritius booked right before lockdowns...Dude, make sure to walk with tigers while you're over there! Many countries are stopping that entirely for outside interaction! You can do the lion walk over there as well...Try to get yourself one of the big males, they look better in the pics than the Queens:LOL::cool:

If you do reach your goal of getting huge you're going to hate those long-haul flights!

Looking forward to the pictures and stories, I know you'll make the most of it.
Haha no doubt. That’s why I’m done with Emirates after this. I need the 1-2-1 set up.

I had Mauritius booked right before lockdowns...Dude, make sure to walk with tigers while you're over there! Many countries are stopping that entirely for outside interaction! You can do the lion walk over there as well...Try to get yourself one of the big males, they look better in the pics than the Queens:LOL::cool:
Damnnnn aight I’m gonna looking into it. I’m there for 5 nights with not a damn thing planned as of now. Hotel has a golf course and I might do a deep sea fishing expedition. But really just looking to eat some sativa edibles and chill on the beach after Safari.

Damnnnn aight I’m gonna looking into it. I’m there for 5 nights with not a damn thing planned as of now. Hotel has a golf course and I might do a deep sea fishing expedition. But really just looking to eat some sativa edibles and chill on the beach after Safari.
You can do both of those things right there on the island and pretty cheap usd-wise for private encounter;)

Also when over in Johan, if you can get a helicopter over Victoria Falls, do it man! The view is amazing...The falls create rain and massive rainbows, the surrounding ponds and dry patches show off views of hippos, elephants and crocs! Gorgeous!

edit: I caught views of the falls from two countries - one from air in the heli and close up on foot, pretty cool both ways!

See what kind of deal you can get on a lion for me. Or a cheetah!

Have fun Slesh. Sativa edible, oh man. I'm an indica type of guy. Or at least not a fan of overdoing sativas.

Since this is PM, what is your AAS/GH routine for the trip?
Lol I feel you - I used to despise sativa. But I got used to it after a while and I love eating a sativa gummy by the pool/beach - so chill.

Wellll ummmm I rolled the dice and brought my Test with me but no GH which is fine because I could use a few weeks off anyways. So continuing my Test Cyp 800mgs a week with 50mg Proviron daily. Plan to do just do fasted cardio in SA and then in Mauritius I’ll do cardio and catch some afternoon pumps at the hotel gym most likely.

Lol I feel you - I used to despise sativa. But I got used to it after a while and I love eating a sativa gummy by the pool/beach - so chill.

Wellll ummmm I rolled the dice and brought my Test with me but no GH which is fine because I could use a few weeks off anyways. So continuing my Test Cyp 800mgs a week with 50mg Proviron daily. Plan to do just do fasted cardio in SA and then in Mauritius I’ll do cardio and catch some afternoon pumps at the hotel gym most likely.
How did you transport it? (The test)

I’ve been to Mauritius a few times and visit Casela every time I go. They won’t let you walk with the Tigers but load you into a vehicle that’s got bars on it to protect you. It’s a guided tour. They say they can’t domesticate them to the point of where people will be safe around them. You can definitely walk with the lions though and that’s always my favorite thing to do alongside the canyon swing.

Those seats look pretty cozy but 15 hour flights are brutal! Hope you have a blast brother!

Those seats look pretty cozy but 15 hour flights are brutal! Hope you have a blast brother!
Thanks dude. I’m being an obnoxious prick - they’re very comfortable and turn into a bed. It’s just that Emirates - which was sorta the first boujie big boy - has gotten behind the times. Most business class long haul flights now feature a 1-2-1 setup so each seat is an aisle and you’re more in your own pod. Emirates business class on their Boeing 777 is still this 2-3-2 setup. So you can actually pay 5-10k for a seat and be legit in the middle seat in the middle row - kinda fucked up for the amount of money you spending. Service is absolutely amazing tho. Lol first world problems…

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131