over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone vs Superdrol

Does it really surprise you? Maybe someone should link Viking to this...though I wouldn't be shocked if he saw it already.

So you're good with it just because you have product in front of you? Even though it seems that many things were fibbed...including possibly the raw product? It's very likely not the same exact product that you thought you were ordering when you sent money. If you are content...that's fine, but this is the kind of passive behavior that is unhealthy when you want to hold people to a standard. And holding sponsors to a standard in this community is exactly what we need to be doing. Cmon man.

I'm good in that I have an inj Sdrol from a source who stands behind his products. It may not be the exact same as Vikings but then NOTHING about Viking inspires me with much confidence now.:rolleyes: Like I said, I've moved on.

I'm good in that I have an inj Sdrol from a source who stands behind his products. It may not be the exact same as Vikings but then NOTHING about Viking inspires me with much confidence now.:rolleyes: Like I said, I've moved on.

Respect to your stance; if it were me, I would have appreciated it if Viking had inform me ahead of time about the source from where he'd got it from.

Respect to your stance; if it were me, I would have appreciated it if Viking had inform me ahead of time about the source from where he'd got it from.

How many people ordered because of Mike Arnold's review on the specific compound he experimented with? I'd say virtually all.

How many people got that? Only the ones forced to wait. And unless it's the same raw...from the same manuf...brewed to the same level of expertise...it's not the same product.

I meant only the ones NOT forced to wait.:banghead:

But hey...he just borrowed the labels..:rolleyes:

I meant only the ones NOT forced to wait.:banghead:
But hey...he just borrowed the labels..:rolleyes:

Believe me I have no respect for Vikings shitty communication or the frickin run around he gave some of us with "over due" orders. I guess he did the best he could considering the circumstances. Will I ever order from Viking again? Fuck no!
I've moved on because there's nothing I can do about it.

I just hope Mike doesn't lead other members down a rabbit hole with his review of Scrioxx's M-Tren. I won't be drinking the Koolaid on that one!

Believe me I have no respect for Vikings shitty communication or the frickin run around he gave some of us with "over due" orders. I guess he did the best he could considering the circumstances. Will I ever order from Viking again? Fuck no!

I just hope Mike doesn't lead other members down a rabbit hole with his review of Scrioxx's M-Tren. I won't be drinking the Koolaid on that one!

I have known Mike Arnold for many years and he is about as honest as they come. I am confident he was just a victim of circumstance here trying to shed light on amazing results from a pure product that was the best he's tested.

Back to what Viking could have done...is be more transparent AND locate the exact same raws from the same exact place(and preferably the same batch) and ENSURE they are made the exact same way. AGAIN, from the same damn raws. It's a simple idea and a simple concept to pass along but just sending people stuff with different labels and then telling them he needed to borrow labels was complete bullshit fuckery.

I'd invite ANYONE that has a 30mL bottle or three from the original batch to let some go and have it tested against the SuperCrin batch. I am very confident we will find the product is NOT identical. They very well may both be superdrol but I do not believe it is the same product and neither do several others. Whether they want to speak up here or not is up to them.

You would think that Viking absolutely knew the original supplier...so why couldnt he have made absolutely positive the same raw was put into the new product. It's really not that hard or expensive to reprint labels either. Boom...same product and same presentation. Novel idea.:lightbulb:

I have known Mike Arnold for many years and he is about as honest as they come. I am confident he was just a victim of circumstance here trying to shed light on amazing results from a pure product that was the best he's tested.

Back to what Viking could have done...is be more transparent AND locate the exact same raws from the same exact place(and preferably the same batch) and ENSURE they are made the exact same way. AGAIN, from the same damn raws. It's a simple idea and a simple concept to pass along but just sending people stuff with different labels and then telling them he needed to borrow labels was complete bullshit fuckery.

I'd invite ANYONE that has a 30mL bottle or three from the original batch to let some go and have it tested against the SuperCrin batch. I am very confident we will find the product is NOT identical. They very well may both be superdrol but I do not believe it is the same product and neither do several others. Whether they want to speak up here or not is up to them.

You would think that Viking absolutely knew the original supplier...so why couldnt he have made absolutely positive the same raw was put into the new product. It's really not that hard or expensive to reprint labels either. Boom...same product and same presentation. Novel idea.:lightbulb:

I was so confused when I got SuperCrin instead of Viking SDrol. Why he had to resort to filling orders with someone elses product? Not telling us that fact is beyond fucked up! The idea that he bought Scrioxx labels to put on his own product is total BS! I hope you don't believe that. He simply asked Scrioxx to fill his remaining SDrol orders until he either catches up or reinvents himself. My bets on the later. Expect to see Valhalla Labs soon:)
Yeah, I'm not happy how things turned out and your right...Mike's review of Viking Sdrol "IS" why I bit so hard! I have a few bottles of Inj Sdrol from a sponsor who went out of his way to help another putting his own rep on the line. I find that kinda reassuring. I'll reserve any opinion of this SuperCrin till I get a chance to use it.

"Lead other members down the rabbit hole"? "Drinking the Kool-Aid"? What are you implying? That I knew that he was going to run out, or that I was somehow in cahoots with Viking to screw people over?

I went to Viking MYSELF and told him I would be willing to post a review for a few bottles of injectable SD. I had only used injectable SD a few times prior...and all were bad, so I was curious to know if his was legit. I told him not to send it if he wasn't confident in his product...because I would be giving an honest review. He said he was all for it. I asked him for only 3 vials (1,200 mg in total). Most OTC bottles of SD (pre-ban) were 900 mg, so I received only a little more than one standard bottle.

My reviews are worth a lot more than 1,200 mg of SD, so if I was trying to get something out of it (other than trying appease my curiosity) I would have charged Viking MONEY...or asked for dozens of vials of varied products. But this wasn't about trying to get free shit. I don't need free shit. Not only have I not spent a single penny on PED's for at least 10 years (because people send me stuff for free all the time), but I make more than enough money to use whatever PED's I want. I could spend $1,000's per month on PEDs and I wouldn't even notice the money missing.

So, your inference that I am somehow implicit in screwing people over by "leading them down a rabbit hole" and then further implying that I am repeating such behavior with the Sciroxx M-tren, pisses me the fuck off.

Please don't take your resentment out on me just because there wasn't enough Viking SD left over for you. Viking had never even heard of me when I approached him about the SD. I am sure he had no clue how many vials he would sell as a result of me giving a good review of his product. Clearly, he was NOT AT ALL prepared for the wave of customers that came.

I am not responsible for what a UGL does just because I used one of their products. If I use a product and want to review it, that's exactly what I am going to do...and I shouldn't have to come on this board and read your bullshit allegations because of it.

Sciroxx approached me for this current review. Actually, he wanted me to review his SD...likely because he knew what happened when I reviewed Viking's SD, but I wasn't interested because I wasn't planning on using SD anytime soon. So, I looked over the products on his website and the only thing that caught my eye was M-Tren (oh, and the check drops too). I have never used injectable M-tren (I've only used oral forms) and never used higher doses either, so this piqued my curiosity. I had already been thinking about running a higher dose M-tren cycle for the last 6 months, so when I had an easy opportunity to do so I decided to do it.

Thus far Sciroxx has been very cool to me. He already offered to send me "whatever I want", but I didn't ask him for anything...because not only do I not need anything, but getting free stuff is/was never part of my agenda. My only agenda is using new, cool stuff in new ways.

So, I will post my M-Tren review and say exactly what my experiences are.
So far I am loving it.

Last edited:
But this wasn't about trying to get free shit. I don't need free shit. Not only have I not spent a single penny on PED's for at least 10 years (because people send me stuff for free all the time), but I make more than enough money to use whatever PED's I want. I could spend $1,000's per month on PEDs and I wouldn't even notice the money missing.

So, your inference that I am somehow implicit in screwing people over by "leading them down a rabbit hole" and then further implying that I am repeating such behavior with the Sciroxx M-tren, pisses me the fuck off.

Thus far Sciroxx has been very cool to me.

So far I am loving it.

lol, Now I'm the bad guy.
Must be nice never paying for peds. I agree, Scrioxx has been very cool and in that I hope he's brewing a ton of fucking M-Tren to keep pace with your review.

I do no longer trust sciroxx or Viking at all, I find their way both dirty of doing business. There are few sources I have ordered from at this board where professional standards are intact and clean and will certainly pursue buying from.

Yes, many people have gained more mass using 30 mg of SD for 30 days than when using a gram of test for 8 weeks. This is not uncommon. The problem is that SD is hard on cardiovascular health and the liver, so the dose and duration of use is limited. If SD was non-methylated and provided the same gains, it would be game over for just about every other steroid, but this isn't the case.

SD should be an occasional supplement to your steroid use--not the main course. The longer you use steroid for, the more this holds true.

Funny isn't it. You add a methyl and things go sideways. REmove the methyl from C17 and add an ester and you have a Masteron and a completely different character.

lol, Now I'm the bad guy.
Must be nice never paying for peds. I agree, Scrioxx has been very cool and in that I hope he's brewing a ton of fucking M-Tren to keep pace with your review.

Your post implied that I was somehow to blame for what happened. That may not make you a "bad guy", but it does make it a false allegation and therefore a bad thing to do.

Like I said before, I am NOT responsible for ANYTHING a UGL does, either before or after I review a product, which I have done only handful of times (probably less, actually) in my entire life.

It must be nice to get free PED's, you say? Like I said previously, I couldn't care less one way or the other. It is inconsequential to me. I could see this expense being relevant to the younger crowd, who are still working towards financial independence, but any 40+ year old man who is worried about affording his PEDs made one too many mistakes in his life. So no, it is not "nice" or not nice. It just is.

I do no longer trust sciroxx or Viking at all, I find their way both dirty of doing business. There are few sources I have ordered from at this board where professional standards are intact and clean and will certainly pursue buying from.

For the most part I don't pay attention to who has good stuff. What sponsors do you like?

I believe it is against the board's rules, but overall I do not mind at all selecting them publicly.

Funny isn't it. You add a methyl and things go sideways. REmove the methyl from C17 and add an ester and you have a Masteron and a completely different character.

Yes, it is very interesting how the simple act of methylation--a process originally designed to allow for oral bioavailability--completely changes a drug's effect profile. In many cases it makes the drug many times stronger.

Look at M-tren vs. tren. Tren is already very strong, but when methylated it becomes about 25X stronger. When tren is double-methylated, as in the case of di-methyl-trienolone, it becomes even stronger than that! (note: dimethyltrienolone has never been produced, by anyone, to my knowledge).

I believe it is against the board's rules, but overall I do not mind at all selecting them publicly.

My bad. I completely forgot about that because it's not something I really talk about. Thanks for the reminder.

Yes, it is very interesting how the simple act of methylation--a process originally designed to allow for oral bioavailability--completely changes a drug's effect profile. In many cases it makes the drug many times stronger.

Look at M-tren vs. tren. Tren is already very strong, but when methylated it becomes about 25X stronger. When tren is double-methylated, as in the case of di-methyl-trienolone, it becomes even stronger than that! (note: dimethyltrienolone has never been produced, by anyone, to my knowledge).

These methyl trenbolones, to my knowledge, are ment only for research purposes as controls/tools to study androgen receptor signaling. They freaking bind everywhere. So you can get cross talk from other steroid receptors. Nasty stuff. Talk about evil sociopathic Tren's psychopathic evil brother.

I saw a human study that pretty much implied M-tren is weaker androgenically than trenbolone.

Even posted it as it's own thread but of course it was met with a bunch of pissing and moaning and maybe 2 people that were actually interested.

"Lead other members down the rabbit hole"? "Drinking the Kool-Aid"? What are you implying? That I knew that he was going to run out, or that I was somehow in cahoots with Viking to screw people over?

I went to Viking MYSELF and told him I would be willing to post a review for a few bottles of injectable SD. I had only used injectable SD a few times prior...and all were bad, so I was curious to know if his was legit. I told him not to send it if he wasn't confident in his product...because I would be giving an honest review. He said he was all for it. I asked him for only 3 vials (1,200 mg in total). Most OTC bottles of SD (pre-ban) were 900 mg, so I received only a little more than one standard bottle.

My reviews are worth a lot more than 1,200 mg of SD, so if I was trying to get something out of it (other than trying appease my curiosity) I would have charged Viking MONEY...or asked for dozens of vials of varied products. But this wasn't about trying to get free shit. I don't need free shit. Not only have I not spent a single penny on PED's for at least 10 years (because people send me stuff for free all the time), but I make more than enough money to use whatever PED's I want. I could spend $1,000's per month on PEDs and I wouldn't even notice the money missing.

Please don't take your resentment out on me just because there wasn't enough Viking SD left over for you. Viking had never even heard of me when I approached him about the SD. I am sure he had no clue how many vials he would sell as a result of me giving a good review of his product. Clearly, he was NOT AT ALL prepared for the wave of customers that came.

I am not responsible for what a UGL does just because I used one of their products. If I use a product and want to review it, that's exactly what I am going to do...and I shouldn't have to come on this board and read your bullshit allegations because of it.

Sciroxx approached me for this current review. Actually, he wanted me to review his SD...likely because he knew what happened when I reviewed Viking's SD, but I wasn't interested because I wasn't planning on using SD anytime soon. So, I looked over the products on his website and the only thing that caught my eye was M-Tren (oh, and the check drops too). I have never used injectable M-tren (I've only used oral forms) and never used higher doses either, so this piqued my curiosity. I had already been thinking about running a higher dose M-tren cycle for the last 6 months, so when I had an easy opportunity to do so I decided to do it.

Thus far Sciroxx has been very cool to me. He already offered to send me "whatever I want", but I didn't ask him for anything...because not only do I not need anything, but getting free stuff is/was never part of my agenda. My only agenda is using new, cool stuff in new ways.

So far I am loving it.

Are you planning on reviewing the cheque drops as well Mike? We've all heard about them but I've never seen a single real life review of them. Would be cool if you did, just saying ;)

Both good

But super drol is amazing I’m actually getting ready to use some soon.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ndsabvra
NapsGear