over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NY PRO

Hiramabiff

Registered
Kai Green conditioning was off the chains!! Good job my man!! He is a threat today!! Underrated all the way!!

King Kamali has not looked that good in a longtime; good work Magnum!! His arms and legs need more size. Do the show next week and then the Colorado

Dennis James has returned.

Desmond Miller; Rookie of the year!!

The Beast Branch Warren is top 5 all the way!!

Dennis Wolfe...Looking good. He is on Dennis James ass...He may be the winner.

Craig Richardson ..surprised he may be top 5 tonight.

Last edited:
Hiramabiff, check out warren & millers lats

Both fucked

Also check out leo ingram, you know they say ronnie looks like he's about to give birth, well I think leo ingram might just have given birth

King kamali's waist is the improvement of the show

If the judges are not blind either silvio samuel or dennis wolf will win

I noticed. Miller's body parts do not jump out at you other than the incredible legs. I like Silvio's look; incredible.

That hardcore heavy duty training is catching up to Warren; still a threat nonetheless.

Kai impressed me the most though. Wonder if he is still natural...haaaaa

It was good to see Sherman aka Tank on stage. Now if we can convince big Phil to get back on.. he would crush them all.

Last edited:
Thanks HB for the highlights...

dennis wolf will def win this one. i said it earlier today, i thought he would win it. and look at him!
dennis james looks amazing, better than he has in a long time.
Branch looks the best he has all year, but i think he has reachedhis brink and he is slowly getting worse and worse.
craig richardson look great, i am very impressed.
desmond miller was hyped up too much. his waist line is just too big. his waist is almost as large as his lats. if he got that down, he would def. be in top 2.
silvio samuel looks as good as always but these back to back shows keep looking the same and no time for improvements yet.
King doesn't too good but he is ok, but he is holding WAY too much water and i have seen him better many times. that sucks because i am sure he worked his butt off for this one. his quad seperation needs work as well.
just my 2cc's

i am upset that david henry isn't here and darrem. i was looking forward to melvin being there. i bet my life on it, that melvin anthony will be mr. olympia one day!

Frank Roberson also should be up a lot higher. he has gained over 12 lbs of muscle in the last 8 months and looks way thicker than he has and brought his condition the best i have ever seen him. i know he needs to bring a few things up but who doesn't.

DAVID DEARTH???

I noticed he is on the roster, I guess returning from competition. How does he look?

DAVID DEARTH???

I noticed he is on the roster, I guess returning from retirement. How does he look?

talk to my mag editor buddy and he says that the consensus on the floor is that branch has it won.. thats coming from some competitors and a few "in the know".. i was just looking at muscular developments play by play and flex wheeeler and john romano say the same thing that branch might have this one locked up.. my buddy said that he did not know kia greene had that much potential and should be in the top 5.. he said second will be one of the two dennis'....

No way,no how should Branch win this one..I would give it to Dennis Wolfe or Dennis James before him this time around. We shall see.

No way,no how should Branch win this one..I would give it to Dennis Wolfe or Dennis James before him this time around. We shall see.

I agree completely.

He's starting to look worn out, doesnt look too good from the back. This is judging from the pics I seen online though, he may look different in person, but for him to win this he'd really have to look alot better than the pictures I seen dictate.

Desmond Miller was kind of a disapointment to me. I was expecting him to look alot better then he does from all the hype he's been given. His legs are insane. But his upper needs some time to get up there and his waist is very wide from the rear.

Dennis Wolf has held his promise and from the pics he looks like the winner to me. Once he adds some lower back thickness and a bit more on his already great legs looks out.

Thanks guys, I think King looks great for the amount of time we had. We had run into a lot of obstacles for this show. King had NO intentions of competing in this show. Our plan was to wait till Sept, but at 13 weeks out Muscletech told King that he had to compete in one of the earlier shows. This was after 4 months off and we were just going to get started with his offseason training to put on some mass in the quad and arm area. We had to rush to try and get him in shape. I had zero time to add any mass to his physique for this and since I like to have at least 16 weeks min. to train someone for a show we were behind from the start. At 4 weeks out King was still not were I like a competitor to be as far as being lean.

To be honest I didn't think that I could get him into shape for this. The only thing I could do was to try and bring him in at a lower bodyweight and try to bring his waist down. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy with how he looks given the amount of time I had. I just wish I would have had months instead of weeks. I am not making excuses I just wanted to bring the facts out into the light since I do not think that King came close to looking lke he could have. Thanks to everyone here for the support and kind words.

German Power

I checked out the pics on Flexonline and Dennis Wolf looks great. He looks bigger and harder than his last showing (Olympia?). I'm guessing by the looks of the comparisons its either going to be DJ or DW. The Germans seem to have the top two. Desmond Miller I thought looked pretty good actually and so did Kai Greene. That was the biggest shocker. I never noticed Branch's lat until now. It does look pretty bad. Anyway...I'm a big Dennis James fan so if DW wins or DJ, I'd be happy with that outcome. We shall see.

Branch's right lat it that pic is what really stands out...:eek:

Attachments

• bw.jpg
    bw.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 385
Thanks guys, I think King looks great for the amount of time we had. We had run into a lot of obstacles for this show. King had NO intentions of competing in this show. Our plan was to wait till Sept, but at 13 weeks out Muscletech told King that he had to compete in one of the earlier shows. This was after 4 months off and we were just going to get started with his offseason training to put on some mass in the quad and arm area. We had to rush to try and get him in shape. I had zero time to add any mass to his physique for this and since I like to have at least 16 weeks min. to train someone for a show we were behind from the start. At 4 weeks out King was still not were I like a competitor to be as far as being lean.

To be honest I didn't think that I could get him into shape for this. The only thing I could do was to try and bring him in at a lower bodyweight and try to bring his waist down. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy with how he looks given the amount of time I had. I just wish I would have had months instead of weeks. I am not making excuses I just wanted to bring the facts out into the light since I do not think that King came close to looking lke he could have. Thanks to everyone here for the support and kind words.

You are the man Magnum!! King should keep rolling and do the next two pro shows. He will only improve. Tell King, Kai killed him in posing tonight...lol. I am always glad to see when competitors take their posing routines to that next level..King and Kai always do just that!!

Last edited:
Branch won...Not even at his best, but the grainy, hard, look is back. Branch should roll into Shawn's show.

Last edited:
HOLY SHIT! BRANCH WARREN WON!:)

I had it James, Wolf, Warren

I have gone back and watched the pre judging twice. Branch warren was one of the most shredded guy in the show. Cross striations everywhere. However, his lat tear looks really bad. His arms are falling behind the rest of his physique.

Its been said about many people before but, Dennis Wolf likes a future Mr. Olympia to me.
He needs more thickness in his lats, arms and calves. I f this happens he will domonate!

I gotta mention Kai Greene. That dude looked SICK!!! Amazing condition! Another guy to watch out for!!!!

Last edited:
That was a joke plain and simple.... Wolf was screwed big time. He towered over that field and owned DJ and Branch in every mandatory... I don't even know what to say, wow....

First lemme say So Mote it Be, brother Hiram!

Man, no way should Branch have won this show, but I would of had him second behind Wolf and ahead of DJ and Des. just my two cents.

i was not there obviously but, when flex wheeler (no fan of branch like physiques) and john romano and a few magazine editors all had branch winning very early in the show.. he must have looked pretty good.. my editor friend is usually not wrong in his predictions..
people have many different likes and dislikes.. i am a fan of branch and also a fan of dennis wolf.. but, branch is extremely grainy and huge.. that has their attention.. wolf was looking good also... but, not near as conditioned.. depends on what they are looking for.. apples and oranges.. apples and oranges ..;)

I am also a fan of Branch but from what I could see, there is no way he should have won.

58.jpg

57.jpg

65.jpg

64.jpg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner