over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ramy is going to win the Arnold

I know it's an extreme long shot but I would like to see Dexter take it for legacy reasons, he deserves it more than anyone else on that stage this evening

I know it's an extreme long shot but I would like to see Dexter take it for legacy reasons, he deserves it more than anyone else on that stage this evening

Dexter should take it if he is the best on stage. Only the body should be judged, not if you are a good guy or bad guy, if you suffered more or less than the others, used more or less drugs - if anything other than the body is judged, that is politics, the thing everyone says they hate. But unfortunately these things do factor in, and that's where Dexter has an edge. He is a former Mr O so he won't be overlooked, he will get the nod if it's close.

Cool video showing pro bodybuilders and their sons. Comparing the physiques. Sergio Jr. is looking great!

Both Oliva and Labrada are so much better than their dads.
Yates' body looks so much like his fathers (the muscle shape) it's freaky!

I'm watching it live on Palumbos channel. Ramy looks pretty good.

I'm glad that these guys are seeming to value condition over size. I like the direction this is going.

I've got Dex, Bonac, Ramy, Kluco in that order but I can tell the judges don't see it that way...

I've got Dex, Bonac, Ramy, Kluco in that order but I can tell the judges don't see it that way...
So youve seen pics? Victor Martinez isn't up there?

So youve seen pics? Victor Martinez isn't up there?
Watching the webcast... Victor looks fairly good but his legs aren't there, he looks a little site enhanced too, looks bad. On that note, a lot of guys have really bad looking site enhancement. Gotta love that fake muscle...

Watching the webcast... Victor looks fairly good but his legs aren't there, he looks a little site enhanced too, looks bad. On that note, a lot of guys have really bad looking site enhancement. Gotta love that fake muscle...
Age and legs just done go together. I think that's the one thing that Dexter has lost. Bonac isn't destroying Dexter in the leg department?

Looks like Bonac is first and Dex probably second.

Ramy didn't get peeled enough.

Lots of guys looking like crap, tons of amateurs who would place well here. Johnnie was terrible, a mistake getting on stage. Same for Josh. Morgan was the most peeled, impressive conditioning.

Bonac is looking like he's first. Ramy is already losing his look. In fact, he's losing it rapidly. Maybe we should stop expecting so much from the guy? He's probably sitting there like, "wtf? I'm just some big dude" while his fans are expecting the world of him just because his size is a spectacle. It's not like there's raspy anything eye popping on his physique, anyway, he's just big.

Ramy needs to stick with one trainer for a few years, so his coach can figure his body out. Si,e isn't an issue for him, we all know that lol
He needs to stay with Chad and see what he can do

Anyone have any pictures available??
Fuckin government restrictions here won't let me access any decent sites

After seeing prejudging I think it will probably be Bonac, Ramy, Dexter. Ramy's lower back is soft like a baby's ass. But I wouldn't be too surprised if Dexter got first either. He looks better than last year.

By the way, the Arnoldsports YouTube livestream had crap angles, but I saw on nicksstrengthandpower Instagram story a much better video. I think it was feed provided by redcon but Im not sure.

Big Ramy 19106B63-E188-4D30-95CD-89BA6CD7655A.jpeg

I think it's...

Bonac
Dexter
Ramy

Gunsmith check this video out.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216