mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oh man, your thought? (GENERAL COVID THREAD!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bodies aren't piling up at all here, but here im referring to the procedure of holding all bodies in the morgue for 4 days and they wont do autopsies on anyone they know to have the virus. Hes only done one autopsy recently and that person tested negative. Wondering if the person was tested when they were deceased. This sort of thing isn't done for the seasonal flu was my point. Some areas like NY are having bodies pile up.
[/https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
A pretty good no nonsense/drama free sight for info on the reported #s. People can read it and come to their own personal conclusions about the seriousness and direction we might be headed.

good thing reports of pets or other animals becoming sick with COVID-19 are inexistent so far, otherwise people would be putting them to sleep or dropping them in some remote areas.

good thing reports of pets or other animals becoming sick with COVID-19 are inexistent so far, otherwise people would be putting them to sleep or dropping them in some remote areas.
I posted up a video a few days ago of what happened in Shanghai. People threw their cats and a dog off a high tower. Someone in the media there said that animals can pass on the virus, but she meant that it was on their coat and they took it to mean that the animals could get sick.

I posted up a video a few days ago of what happened in Shanghai. People threw their cats and a dog off a high tower. Someone in the media there said that animals can pass on the virus, but she meant that it was on their coat and they took it to mean that the animals could get sick.

Very sad. The should at least have taken them to the countryside of the city and leave them there, animals overall have some amazing sense of survival instinct and self preservation. I have never been an enthusiast of Chinese people vs animals. The wet markets are one major witness of that.

??????

How young are you?

35 lol. Vince used to talk about his testicular fortitude. It means basically not freaking out when times get tough. The people I know in person, a very diverse group, dont give a crap about the virus atleast 80 %. But it seems online about 60 percent or more support radical action because of it. Facebook, forums, etc.

Just because this is not the worst thing that ever happened it doesn’t mean it’s OK to be loose or carefree about it should be taken seriously some people talk about thousands of lives ending being acceptable because it’s part of the statistics well fuck that if you can even save one person it makes a difference in a lot of peoples lives. The epicenter and I think partly is because people just can’t stay home and they keep spreading it even my own work will not shut down because of money so we have to go to work and be around people.

Widespread looting in Southern Italy. Hard to imagine it like thos there after being there last summer. It was so peaceful.

So when is someone going to say this is going to happen to USA since we are on the same path as Italy?

So when is someone going to say this is going to happen to USA since we are on the same path as Italy?
Our economy is a lot stronger and our government seems to have reacted well with the new bill. I think it could happen, but the country would have to be shut down a lot later than just April 30th.

the populace doesnt have guns in italy..

we might see in it CA - where they dont arrest people for stealing as long as it's under $950 lmao..

fucking california
Or in Baltimore where the mayor orders the police to stand down and let the people do their thing. Very unfortunate.

Widespread looting in Southern Italy. Hard to imagine it like thos there after being there last summer. It was so peaceful.

That’s what happens when you shut everything down and people get desperate... Granted their economy was already in a worse off position than we were..

But to be ignorant and think shutting down the US is the best option to avoid getting like Italy’s medical system (knowing our system is light years ahead of theirs) when it’s going to cause the same thing economically (or worse) and people will get desperate in due time...

I’m not saying it’ll happen in a week or 2 but I already hear of many people getting pissed off..

People think it’s just a shutdown, no big deal, stay home and cuddle with your families and sing Kumbaya and the economy will just bounce back and everyone/everything will be back to normal the very morning after this is over...

Some of you people need to wake up...

Our economy is a lot stronger and our government seems to have reacted well with the new bill. I think it could happen, but the country would have to be shut down a lot later than just April 30th.

Funny how you’re so quick to reason this by saying our economy is a lot stronger but you jump to support the shutdown to not overwhelm our medical system which is also a lot stronger... Light years stronger... Italy could barely handle every day life with their medical system..

C’mon bro.. How is does it work one way but not the other?

That’s what happens when you shut everything down and people get desperate... Granted their economy was already in a worse off position than we were..

But to be ignorant and think shutting down the US is the best option to avoid getting like Italy’s medical system (knowing our system is light years ahead of theirs) when it’s going to cause the same thing economically (or worse) and people will get desperate in due time...

I’m not saying it’ll happen in a week or 2 but I already hear of many people getting pissed off..

People think it’s just a shutdown, no big deal, stay home and cuddle with your families and sing Kumbaya and the economy will just bounce back and everyone/everything will be back to normal the very morning after this is over...

I was waiting for you to comment. It could happen here eventually if things are closed down too long. I really dont think it would be widespread unless we are closed down much longer than April 30th. Most of the deaths and spread are going to happen next month. After that is over then we can ease the restrictions. Patience young padawan.

Very good posts. I don't agree with them stealing from they peers and businesses, but I fully support anyone who disobeys a government who shuts the country down and takes away freedom. Does the constitution allow them to fine people for violating this social distancing or is that just something they made up on the fly? If I was a cop I wouldn't enforce it one bit, and I doubt many will. Cops tend to lean right, and most right leaning people I know think this is absurd. The exception are the ones with medical issues who actually have a reason to fear the virus.

Take a look at these models. April will be hell. It would be even a faster slope if we weren't doing any social distance and closures.

Even as we are heading now, the US is going to run out of beds. The green box you can select any state and see that 1 state. I see my state shouldn't run out of regular beds, but slightly low on ICU beds.NY on the other hand is not looking good.

i have become such a good thief over the years that i dont need to loot.

if i walk into a store, i am walking out with at least $50 of stolen goods.

i've honed my craft so well, that i can steal merchandise with the store workers present and observing me.

they are literally looking right at me, and watching me steal from the store.. they just have no clue that im doing it.

I was waiting for you to comment. It could happen here eventually if things are closed down too long. I really dont think it would be widespread unless we are closed down much longer than April 30th. Most of the deaths and spread are going to happen next month. After that is over then we can ease the restrictions. Patience young padawan.
Take a look at these models. April will be hell. It would be even a faster slope if we weren't doing any social distance and closures.

Even as we are heading now, the US is going to run out of beds. The green box you can select any state and see that 1 state. I see my state shouldn't run out of regular beds, but slightly low on ICU beds.NY on the other hand is not looking good.

I bet you let me and my family come stay with you and yours and you feed and shelter us that we don’t run out of regular/ICU beds here in the US... lmao

But in all seriousness, I agree that maybe for another month the bounce back won’t be too hard, not Great Depression hard.. But it’ll take a little bit to bounce back to normal.. My original argument in the other thread was that I bet this doesn’t last longer than April MAX..

I don’t think we’ll run out of room in hospitals and have an over run, apocalyptic medical system.. Not even close.. Yea, NY isn’t in the best shape but they’re not going to be “apocalyptic” like the media is saying..

Still, word from hospital friends in my area the majority of “overrun” is people coming in thinking they have it and don’t even have symptoms and are just panicking..

i have become such a good thief over the years that i dont need to loot.

if i walk into a store, i am walking out with at least $50 of stolen goods.

i've honed my craft so well, that i can steal merchandise with the store workers present and observing me.

they are literally looking right at me, and watching me steal from the store.. they just have no clue that im doing it.

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members