over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gym “Uniforms”

I was actually trying to make a joke too. I think it just came across shitty. My bad man.
I apologize too my bad brother we good

that is a really shallow post. I have lived in my vehicle/motel due to hard times and relied on the gym for peace of mind, general health, and a shower. That does not make you any better than someone, it just demonstrates that you are clearly consumed with the indoctrinated cultural dogma from the shitbrained media and misleading icons in the material world you probably subconsciously worship. That you are operating from a lesser level of thinking. You should always treat a stranger like there is something they can teach you, because there is. Then you will realize there is an endless vista of information and knowledge out there to be learnt

that is a really shallow post. I have lived in my vehicle/motel due to hard times and relied on the gym for peace of mind, general health, and a shower. That does not make you any better than someone, it just demonstrates that you are clearly consumed with the indoctrinated cultural dogma from the shitbrained media and misleading icons in the material world you probably subconsciously worship. That you are operating from a lesser level of thinking. You should always treat a stranger like there is something they can teach you, because there is. Then you will realize there is an endless vista of information and knowledge out there to be learnt
When I was selling cars I had a ratty, nearly homeless looking customer that my boss told me not to waste my time with. He bought a Denali in cash.
He was the software engineer for Lockheed that developed the genetic algorithms for missiles or missile defense systems a decade before they were implemented. Soft spoken and brilliant. Also extremely well paid.
You never know who a person is if youre too prejudiced to get to know them based on how they look.

When I was selling cars I had a ratty, nearly homeless looking customer that my boss told me not to waste my time with. He bought a Denali in cash.
He was the software engineer for Lockheed that developed the genetic algorithms for missiles or missile defense systems a decade before they were implemented. Soft spoken and brilliant. Also extremely well paid.
You never know who a person is if youre too prejudiced to get to know them based on how they look.

Its usually not the people who act rich who have money.

The richest person I ever met drove an old Chevy truck, wore old paint covered t shirts and hadn't gotten a hair cut in years.

Was always super cool to me and I had no clue as to his financial status.

Turns out he is worth billions. Not a hundred million or some shit. I repeat, billions.

Also known people driving around lambos who didn't know how they were going to cover that months lease on it.

The richest person I ever met drove an old Chevy truck, wore old paint covered t shirts and hadn't gotten a hair cut in years.

Turns out he is worth billions. Not a hundred million or some shit. I repeat, billions.

Also known people driving around lambos who didn't know how they were going to cover that months lease on it.

Never judge a book by its cover... I too work around a guy who dresses like a bum but has several multimillion dollar businesses. I asked him one day with all the money you have why in the world do you always look like a bum. He says, would you ask someone who looked like me for money???? Point taken! Lol

Cage

We used to have a guy who can in and trained with a black t-shirt, black slacks, a belt, and dress shoes. He was odd to say the least.
50% of the clients in my gym rent their clothes per session, fortunately this is black with minimal red accents.
People rent clothes to workout in? Can you elaborate on this practice? Thank you.

Have you tried washing them with borax or baking soda?
Yea brother, i've tried everything. For colored clothes, the best thing I found was letting them soak in hot water and detergent for a few hours in the washer right after a workout, then hitting them up with an extra rinse, then drying them real good. That works for awhile, but eventually, the stinch reaches a point I just have to toss them. What's funny is i'm the only one who smells it. I'll ask other people if they can smell it, and they look at me all weird and say no. It's way worse these days when I go higher protein/lower carbs from the urea smell. It was never as bad when I was younger, so not sure what the dealio is on that. I've tried glutamine/glutamic acid and a few other things, and they didn't help either. Now white clothes all get washed in bleach, and it works awesome and i've never had any issues with them....though you obviously can't bleach all clothes. I go through hats fairly quick though...so I get the cheap 5-8.00 ones off amazon. That all said, i'm pretty good most of the year until I start cutting down.

You know after going back and reading the original post you are right muah Thai. When I originally read the post for some reason I took it more as what gym trends get on your nerves. Never stopped to think that the cat wearing the red tank top may not have anything else to wear. Thanks for making me re read the op and think for a second.

Lol richest guy I know wears 30 year old Wranglers, his company polo shirt, daily drives an early 00s Suburban or plain Jane Jeep (but collects corvettes) and eats at a $10 southern food buffet every day

They were traveling through Georgia and his wife, for the hell of it, won ten million. Donated it all to local schools

He came from nothing, I think that's why he is the way he is

I am guilty to a point. I have 11 pair of Westside Barbell sweatpants and wear them every visit. They are baggy, comfy, last and did I mention baggy.

People rent clothes to workout in? Can you elaborate on this practice? Thank you.
Yep. A lot of people rent their tops, bottoms, sneakers and towel at the front desk.

The building my gym is in (they have three branches) is full of companies like Goldman Sacks and Barclays....used to be Lehman when my wife worked there. Many will rent clothes while paying up to and over 100usd per training session. 🙃

I would just rent a towel sometimes if going out for dinner after training.

Just look at Warren Buffet.

The family that owns my company is also worth billions and exhibits zero flash.

Just look at Warren Buffet.

The family that owns my company is also worth billions and exhibits zero flash.
Most of the people here in Omaha who got in with Warren in the early days follow his example of modest living.
On the other side are guys who are new money rich and show it off in really extravagant ways as a middle finger to the Buffet crowd. Stories of their notorious exploits float around with women, drugs, private planes and building ridiculous mansions.

You know after going back and reading the original post you are right muah Thai. When I originally read the post for some reason I took it more as what gym trends get on your nerves. Never stopped to think that the cat wearing the red tank top may not have anything else to wear. Thanks for making me re read the op and think for a second.
I respect that homey, saying this takes guts and vulnerability. in order to be the master we have to first become the fool -lao tzu

Yep. A lot of people rent their tops, bottoms, sneakers and towel at the front desk.

The building my gym is in (they have three branches) is full of companies like Goldman Sacks and Barclays....used to be Lehman when my wife worked there. Many will rent clothes while paying up to and over 100usd per training session. 🙃

I would just rent a towel sometimes if going out for dinner after training.
The convenience of not having to drag a gym bag full of clothes to the gym and then a gym bag full of dirty clothes home(which is another pain in the ass if you don't have a washer/dryer at home) does sound appealing, BUT as a guy who feels ripped off by a $2.00 coffee the thought of spending 100 a sessions blows my mind. The places I have lived $100 a MONTH is a high for a gym. Different levels that is for sure.

The convenience of not having to drag a gym bag full of clothes to the gym and then a gym bag full of dirty clothes home(which is another pain in the ass if you don't have a washer/dryer at home) does sound appealing, BUT as a guy who feels ripped off by a $2.00 coffee the thought of spending 100 a sessions blows my mind. The places I have lived $100 a MONTH is a high for a gym. Different levels that is for sure.
Yeah, they make their money on personal training.

I pay about 110 USD a month. There is a membership with more benefits (sports massage, a couple training sessions shakes, etc) for twice that as well.
I didn't have to pay for most of my gym memberships in the past, and had the keys to one place, so even that took a while to get used to.

Yeah, they make their money on personal training.

I pay about 110 USD a month. There is a membership with more benefits (sports massage, a couple training sessions shakes, etc) for twice that as well.
I didn't have to pay for most of my gym memberships in the past, and had the keys to one place, so even that took a while to get used to.
Man, the most I ever payed was about $250 a year. I would pay it all up front and get a discount. Pay cash.

Man, the most I ever payed was about $250 a year. I would pay it all up front and get a discount. Pay cash.
After a few years in Tokyo you get used to paying more. 😋 Most gyms here are 100-200 a month. Anytime Fitness is here recently and it's 80 a month.

I have a feeling hawk is talking about equinox.
The building I work in, is at 1 Park ave in NYC, and has an equinox. Membership is $280 per month and that's including the discount people who work in the building get.
Im not surprised with the $100 per session considering those wall street guys views on things like shoes and suits.
Idgaf what you say, your $3000 Ferragamo's are made by the same 6 year old Malaysian kid that made my $200 DSW specials in the same sweat shop.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131