advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Good & Bad Bodybuilding Coach List Continues! || Bostin Loyd + Bleu Taylor Discuss Coaches

He is a great example. So many guys hired him because of the initial surge in viewers on his podcast. He would need 72 hours in each day to do everything he needs to do. No surprise it started coming out how bad of a coach he was so I think he has stopped advertising. I don't know if he has completely stopped coaching people (doubt it because it's free money) but he had to calm it down. The guy is driven I give him that because he has so much stuff going on. Although I believe it's his wife who does all the business stuff. They say it's Jansen's wife who does a lot of the emails for his clients but I have no idea if that is true (wouldn't surprise me).
I like Fouads show....but the guy sounds like he doesn’t know the first thing about training, supplementation, or nutrition lol

I would recommend avoiding oral AAS. If you want to use some orals keep the dose fairly low and don't run them for long periods. I find for most of the main orals a lower dose is very similar to a higher dose in regard to effect without the added side effects. Perform cardio and drink lot's of water. I would add in 1 avocado per day, some berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries etc), a handful of walnuts, 85% dark chocolate and a good quality extra virgin olive oil. Supplements keep it simple and mainly 1000mg citrus bergamot and about 9g high quality fish oil (high epa) daily. Now you could also add in 200-400 mg ubiquinol, plants sterols, garlic, policosanol etc etc.

I started 4mg Pitavastatin pre bed and it's pretty much given me no side effects whatsover. It's the first time I have used a statin. I will be getting blood work in the next week to see what my levels are at. One of the main side effects associated with statin use is muscle weakness. So if you ever use one I would recommend a decent dose of vitamin D (10,000IU for example) as I think that is a great way to help offset any possible issue a statin could cause in that regard. I have also doubled up my dose of ubiquinol/q10 since starting Pitavastatin as statins lower coenzyme q10.

Good tips there Elvia! My cholesterol levels are generally great, but I run mostly TRT. This summer I've decided to run a small cycle and it's a priority to keep everything in the best possible range. I do run a lot of health supplements year round which helps with my overall health.

It's been a while since I added dark chocolate to my diet. I normally go with 90%, sometimes even 100% which does not taste great, but it's good for you. How much dark chocolate do you recommend daily? 1oz?

I heard pitavastatin is the best statin you could take because, among other things it does not affect blood sugar levels. I'll be interested to know how you do on it. As far as the high dose vitamin D, in what sense would it be beneficial for those who take statins?

I use the Schiff Mega Red Krill.

For RYR I only use Jarrow and at 1,200mg a day it will shave 15-20 points off my LDL as shown by my labs when not using it vs. using it.

In patients with hyperlipemia, I believe it's run long term. I am just going to run at 10mg/day for the last part of my blast and then 2 weeks into my cruise. I will get labs done in 4 weeks and in 8 at the end and then again 4 weeks post blast to see how things look. It will be interesting to see if the added Ezetimibe will keep lipids "ok".

That's impressive your LDL went down 15-20 points on the Red Yeast Rice. Nothing better than pulling labs to see if it's/what's helping. After some posters here mentioned it was useless, I never looked into it, but now it got my interest.

I'll be curious to see how much the Ezetimibe helps. If it does not give any sides it could be a great potential addition. I wonder if it also helps with HDL.

I like Fouads show....but the guy sounds like he doesn’t know the first thing about training, supplementation, or nutrition lol

he comes off as a little soft in his head

facing kidney failure due to many years of untreated hypertension

wanting to do more competition in his 40's while he is way past prime years and failing kidneys

still clutches pearls when guys talk about using more than gram of test a week tho lol

wanting to do more competition in his 40's while he is way past prime years and failing kidneys

still clutches pearls when guys talk about using more than gram of test a week tho lol
He even said he knew he had blood pressure problems, but he didn’t take meds because he thought it would hurt his gains

He even said he knew he had blood pressure problems, but he didn’t take meds because he thought it would hurt his gains

That would be hard to read back to oneself after being diagnosed with those conditions. I know it would be for me. Going after gains that ultimately may have caused loss.

Eveyone has to make their decisions for themselves though.

That would be hard to read back to oneself after being diagnosed with those conditions. I know it would be for me. Going after gains that ultimately may have caused loss.

Eveyone has to make their decisions for themselves though.

had he spent one nickel per day on lisinopril (which he would have gotten free due to canadian healthcare being paid for by his taxes), he would likely still be in good shape

wouldn't have reduced his gains at all

had he spent one nickel per day on lisinopril (which he would have gotten free due to canadian healthcare being paid for by his taxes), he would likely still be in good shape

wouldn't have reduced his gains at all
A nickel a day would have prevented all that?!?!?!? Damn that would make it even worse knowing that.

His kidneys are fine from what’s he’s said and he’s keeping a close eye on them under dr supervision.

He said he thinks about competing but if you listen to his show he all but says it won’t happen. If you’d ever had any sort of competitive edge you’d understand that it’ll always be in the back of your mind.

It’s easy to sit back and talk shit abd judge someone without ever actually knowing them.

I don’t even feel like your last line of drivel deserves a response.

His kidneys are fine from what’s he’s said and he’s keeping a close eye on them under dr supervision.

He said he thinks about competing but if you listen to his show he all but says it won’t happen. If you’d ever had any sort of competitive edge you’d understand that it’ll always be in the back of your mind.

It’s easy to sit back and talk shit abd judge someone without ever actually knowing them.

I don’t even feel like your last line of drivel deserves a response.

I have heard about multiple people given the same plan from Dave over the years. He says he uses a template and makes changes which is fine but I have heard numerous guys given the same info. You don't wonder how some of these guys can train 100's of people whilst they run multiple businesses, appear on podcasts, have kids etc etc?

If I pay 500 dollars a month to someone, I hope that person is almost my servant, I mean, he cannot have another 50 more to attend to, maximum like 10 or 20.

So, if I see that some guy have a too busy life with so many things on social media, family, etc ..., I'm sure my progress will not be his top priority.

What really gets to me is how people thrive on gotcha moments or knocking people down and finding joy in others faults or purely just thriving on negativity. It’s weird and I guess it’s a symptom of social media and what happens when you remove actual interaction with other people. It’s the power of little to no real world consequences. It’s really bothersome how people have basically dehumanized communication.

I certainly did like all the shit they and that one caller talked about Shelby.

Here's a breakdown of the guys I've worked with.

Shelby (4 years)
- my first coach
- used macros per meal (which allowed me to craft me meals)
- old school approach, nothing fancy, just take some gear, train hard, do you cardio
- dosages were nothing crazy. Bulking: 750 test, 600 deca or EQ. Cutting: old school: 300 Prop, 300 Mast, 300 Tren, Proviron, add in some Winstrol
- never got an email mail response in more than 2 hours after emailing him
- the only reason I moved away from Shelby is that his focus turned to women and I wanted someone that was going to play with Slin/carb protocols more and was working with mostly men. I had used Slin with Shelby but it was Palumbo old school style Humulin R with meals 1 & 3.
-did diet for some photoshoots and diuretic use was normal IMO. 1/2 tab Dyazide night before, 1/2 tab AM if needed.

Matt Porter (2 years)
-had some very good looks with Matt
-used a lot more carbs than Shelby.
-very creative with his meals which created a nice variety
-always prompt with email returns on check in (within 5-6 hours at the latest)
-gear use was a little more aggressive and used Slin (Humalog) here and there as needed and with high carb menus/days/refeeds
-cardio was never too crazy. I think the highest we ever went was 40 min fasted/day
-the only reason I moved on from Matt was that I felt his supplement business was starting to interfere a bit with his coaching. Things became less detailed and I felt it was time to move on.
-I did meet Matt in person a few times and between that and the weekly emails and other emails back and fourth I really had grown to like him and developed a true friendship. Even after I quit working with him, we'd still chat here and there about business and such. I was very saddened when Matt passed. He was truly a good human being. RIP

Bleu Taylor (14 months)
-jumped to Bleu after Matt. I was a nice change at the time.
-food was a lot higher than I was used to with Matt even though I was in the process of leaning out. Protein portions were up to 10oz.
-this was my first exposure with Lantus which for me created a very noticeable cosmetic change. With the Lantus use Bleu pushed the GDA's pretty hard to not lose insulin sensitivity. He felt clients can use Lantus for up to 3 months to so without any negative effect on IR as long as the dosages weren't too high and GDA's were being used in the process.
-NEVER changed food/menu items. More of a "power shovel" approach. The meals got old.
-gear was a fair amount- about the same with Matt
-check in's always took 2 days for a response which I became ok with. He also scheduled calls but like I mentioned in my other post he started to miss multiple calls.
-at about the 14 month mark I just got sick of the missed calls and threw in the towel and wanted to head in another direction.

AJ Sims (18 months-current)
-jumped over to AJ after Blue even though I had been critical of him on some posts. I had been following his IG and was pretty impressed by some of the transformations of clients and was curious to see what it was all about.
-he wanted to do a call to see if it was a good fit for both and took about 30 min to chat, discuss goals, concerns, etc
-sent probably the most detailed plan I have had with a coach. He was the first coach that took digestion into account and that had/has always been a bottleneck for me
-overall, higher carbs, lower fat, likes to use his Super Saturation high carb days when you're lean enough for your body to take in the carbs
-menus are pretty creative and he will change foods/meals up which creates a nice variety.
-likes a lot of detailed feedback on check ins
-gear use at least for me was nothing like the protocols I had seen. He likes to cruise and this past year we cruised for a full 8 months at just TRT
-as far as blasting, he hasn't prescribed anything radical IMO. A blast would start at maybe 1000-1200mg/week and end closer to 1,800 or so. Nothing radical IMO (I'm 245 BTW) so right around 1500-1600mg/week is my sweet spot on a blast.
-overall I'd say the most detailed coach I've worked with. His price is pretty $$ tho. Not sure how long I'l keep going as I don't mind new changes/styles but I can say I've been pretty happy with him.

Just my .02 so fuck Leo and his crew on their shit talking.
Im curious about the slin protocols from matt, bleu and AJ, also did you use hgh with the slin? I've heard bleu and JP uses 50+ ui lantus and humalog pre+post?

What really gets to me is how people thrive on gotcha moments or knocking people down and finding joy in others faults or purely just thriving on negativity. It’s weird and I guess it’s a symptom of social media and what happens when you remove actual interaction with other people. It’s the power of little to no real world consequences. It’s really bothersome how people have basically dehumanized communication.
you mean like when those guys talk shit about the "bro's" on message boards being idiots and dont know anything because they aren't pro or 300lbs? you mean those guys? asking for a bro.....bro

There was an older clip with these guys where they mentioned good coaches, and John Meadows's name came up

I like how even in a group of grown men gossip girls who would turn on each other in an instant; John is still someone who is held in high regard

Literally nobody talks bad about the mountaindog

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity