advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Good & Bad Bodybuilding Coach List Continues! || Bostin Loyd + Bleu Taylor Discuss Coaches

Are you serious? If he really said that then he needs some professional help. Yes though, Fouad is clueless. Coaching requires knowledge in nutrition and biology. If you don't know how the body works you have no business in coaching anyone. This sport is becoming a joke. Lies and greed.

It's just like the movie industry, it's a joke, nowadays anyone is an actor or a director.

Are you serious? If he really said that then he needs some professional help. Yes though, Fouad is clueless. Coaching requires knowledge in nutrition and biology. If you don't know how the body works you have no business in coaching anyone. This sport is becoming a joke. Lies and greed.
The sport has been built around deception, lies, and greed for a very long time. I’d say it’s probably more honest now than ever.

I’ve always heard nothing but good about Shelby. Can’t see these claims being true

Just watched this…… what a bunch of goof balls. First off who comes on a podcast and talks about how high they are, that they couldn’t get their dick up and then wants to be taken seriously.

I didn’t read many of the posts but I have worked with Shelby, Dave, meadows, and a few others.

shelby was awesome, just be prepared he is very no bullshit and you will diet your ass off. Very conservative with gear.

meadows was awesome, was the perfect mix of everything for me. Can’t afford him any more but I still use his training programs and most of his approach I still use.

dave was a little more liberal with drugs but not extreme by any means. He actually changed up my food, drugs, and fat burners quite a bit while I trained with him. His response time was not the best. But not near what these two claim.

im gonna go with Jon Jewett for my next show. I like what he has to say.

Just watched this…… what a bunch of goof balls. First off who comes on a podcast and talks about how high they are, that they couldn’t get their dick up and then wants to be taken seriously.

I didn’t read many of the posts but I have worked with Shelby, Dave, meadows, and a few others.

shelby was awesome, just be prepared he is very no bullshit and you will diet your ass off. Very conservative with gear.

meadows was awesome, was the perfect mix of everything for me. Can’t afford him any more but I still use his training programs and most of his approach I still use.

dave was a little more liberal with drugs but not extreme by any means. He actually changed up my food, drugs, and fat burners quite a bit while I trained with him. His response time was not the best. But not near what these two claim.

im gonna go with Jon Jewett for my next show. I like what he has to say.
It was hard for me to listen to especially when Boston said he was on drugs. I fucking can not stand people who are drunk or are on anything besides maybe weed. I don’t even allow alcohol in my house.

How was Dave? Did he have you on a modified keto diet? Did he do your training as well?

It was hard for me to listen to especially when Boston said he was on drugs. I fucking can not stand people who are drunk or are on anything besides maybe weed. I don’t even allow alcohol in my house.

How was Dave? Did he have you on a modified keto diet? Did he do your training as well?
Especially a guy with his health problems. He clearly doesn’t care about his own health, what makes any of his clients think he cares about theirs?

I've seen the protocol for several IFBB pro's that Shelby coaches (1 bodybuilder , 1 physique and 2 figure) and doses are less than I've seen Ryan Hinton , Kash Guidry and way less that Roddy Gaubert and his clients are in WAY better shape.
i've heard of any of Shelby's clients dying or even getting sick from anything he had anything to do with
You must be near my area with those names!

Hinton-will have a bikini competitor on at least a low dose of test

Kash-not sure how he manages to stay relevant riding the coat tails of clients who have dropped him

Roddy- oh boy lol.

You must be near my area with those names!

Hinton-will have a bikini competitor on at least a low dose of test

Kash-not sure how he manages to stay relevant riding the coat tails of clients who have dropped him

Roddy- oh boy lol.

I'm on the north shore , it's retarded some of the shit these guys have women on. Zero regard for their health with the drugs , 600-700 cal diet with HOURS of cardio.
I'll he in lafayette next week for the state show , I have a bodybuilder , wellness and figure competitor in it. It should be a great show , look like lots of good people coming out to qualify

I'm on the north shore , it's retarded some of the shit these guys have women on. Zero regard for their health with the drugs , 600-700 cal diet with HOURS of cardio.
I'll he in lafayette next week for the state show , I have a bodybuilder , wellness and figure competitor in it. It should be a great show , look like lots of good people coming out to qualify
I will be there. Have a bodybuilder in the show as well. I’ve competed in that show many times myself.

I normally like the Leo+Bostin podcast, but they did not do their due diligence for this episode. Regarding the two Dave Palumbo clients:

1. He is making shit up, unequivocally. Dave's precontest protocols have been posted on this and other boards many times. Does he EVER put people on 2g test/wk? No, he uses 350mg EOD which is 1225mg/wk for basically everyone. Does he ever put people on tren 16 weeks out? nope, 8 weeks out every time, and it basically always starts at 350 and goes up to 700/wk if the competitor is HW/SHW in the last 2 or the last 4 weeks. Does he ever have anyone eat mcdonalds every day? of fucking course not. It's usually either the cookie cutter 6 eggs 2x/day, shake with pb 2x/day, lean meat meal+added fat, fatty meal meal+added vegetables OR something like 100-200g carb, 300-350g protein, and 100-130g fat depending on bw, usually with some kind of complex carb like oats. Maybe he's advised mcdonald for offseason or for cheats, but I don't think ever for precontest protocols. This guy is pure fabrication.

2. This guy is NOT making shit up, but is so stupid it's fucking painful. He's a sub 90 IQ uncoachable retard and I pray he does not pollute the gene pool with any children. He can't even measure his t3 correctly. Dave's protocols are basically always starting t3 at 25mg and tapering up to 100mcg. Has he ever used more than 100mcg for anyone ever? I don't think so. Anyone over 120mcg clen? don't think I've seen it but this would not necessarily be dangerous. I'm 90% sure Dave probably told him to spread 75mcg t3 over 4 doses and this guy was just not bright enough to understand and thought dave meant 75mcg 4x/day.

Who cares if he starts from a copy paste template and doesn't change the diet? Does being a good coach mean you MUST be adjusting people's diets and pulling/adding food? What exactly is wrong with keeping a diet simple and consistent and just upping cardio/clen/t3 according to pics/progress? Does the copy paste template actually work? I mean the coach's job is not to be your buddy and conversationalist; if he gives you a template and it works well and gets you in shape on show day to the same or better extent than a more dynamic and, then what's the point of constant back and forth email and adjustments? That said, a responsible coach probably should have low turnaround time with replies and it should be clear he is taking into account what the client is saying, like the first cycle guy being put on the cookie cutter dave cycle (1225mg test/wk, 6-800mg of deca and eq/wk) was an obvious oversight on Dave's part.

For reference, i have never used Dave as a coach and don't plan to. Just obsessively read/listened to everythign he's said over the years and read his protocols that others have posted here an on other boards. Just feel the need to defend the guy because these two callers were fraudulent in the first case and just really dumb in the second case.

I think they're right about Jansen though. Dude gives 0 fucks unless you are a top pro and I've heard a lot of people basically getting scammed by him and not even getting a plan or a refund at all.

Ryan Hinton , Kash Guidry and way less that Roddy Gaubert and his clients are in WAY better shape.
i've heard of any of Shelby's clients dying or even getting sick from anything he had anything to do with

Who the hell are those guys? :confused:

Damn, there are more trainers than athletes

Reactions: cm
Two of the most clueless, unqualified people in the sport and here we are still talking about em as if they should be legit 😂

Hint: they never will be and truth will never come out of their mouths

Who the hell are those guys? :confused:

Damn, there are more trainers than athletes
Ryan Hinton is an IFBB pro physique guy , Kash really hasn't done anything that I know of , he's a fantastic lier and cherry pics his clients. Chase Savoie , Sadik Hadzovic and latest Josh Guidry all turned pro with him then realized he's a drug pushing idiot and moved on , Roddy Geubert is a IFBB pro physique guy that compete for decades as a bodybuilder then did physic , got his card and is now just a fat dwarf that drugs bikini girls into oblivion

Ryan Hinton is an IFBB pro physique guy , Kash really hasn't done anything that I know of , he's a fantastic lier and cherry pics his clients. Chase Savoie , Sadik Hadzovic and latest Josh Guidry all turned pro with him then realized he's a drug pushing idiot and moved on , Roddy Geubert is a IFBB pro physique guy that compete for decades as a bodybuilder then did physic , got his card and is now just a fat dwarf that drugs bikini girls into oblivion

I have enough with keeping up with bodybuilders and 212, I really don't give a shit about classic or physique guys.

Good coaches are getting harder and harder to come by it seems

I listened to 75% of that podcast. I’ll admit that half of what was said might have some truth to it, I’ll state my reputation on the one caller being an ABSOLUTE TOTAL BULLSHITTING LIAR.

The guy with the NE accent who worked with Palumbo… when he used to be in my area, he “worked” with everyone at some point. “Phil Health’s doctor”, Chad Nichols, Dave Palumbo, Aceto, you name it. Was was caught in so many lies, he pretty much had to leave the area. He and his wife bamboozled money out of a gym. They took advantage of a gullible couple with money, made them partners, and eventually got caught taking money. She’s since passed away, but the guy is a TOTAL
LOONEY TUNE, beyond out of touch.

Reminds of Lee Priest's story about being coached by Hany Rambod. According to Lee, Hany gave him a list of about a dozen drugs to use. Lee let Hany think he was doing the protocol but says he was only using 3 drugs, same as always. Hany was saying, "ooh I see drug X kicking in now." Meanwhile Lee is not even taking it LOL.
Lee disclosed all this in MD and Hany was pissed.
Boatin has said Hany is the best coach in his opinion.

Previously he's had nothing but good things to say about Palumbo as Dave was kinda his mentor. And still he doesn't rip into him really, just confirmed certain things. Awhile back apparently Dave gave Bostin an ultimatum, Leo's or Dave's podcast, do Leo's and you're not welcome here. I think the Ameen/Leo drama caused the rift between Palumbo and Leo.

Below I saw a link to a thread from 2014 about McCarver ripping into Bostin for abusing drugs and sending the wrong message. Diet, training and massage are more important LOL. Now one is dead and one is on death's door. Both about the same age when death/severe health issues occurred.

I listened to 75% of that podcast. I’ll admit that half of what was said might have some truth to it, I’ll state my reputation on the one caller being an ABSOLUTE TOTAL BULLSHITTING LIAR.

The guy with the NE accent who worked with Palumbo… when he used to be in my area, he “worked” with everyone at some point. “Phil Health’s doctor”, Chad Nichols, Dave Palumbo, Aceto, you name it. Was was caught in so many lies, he pretty much had to leave the area. He and his wife bamboozled money out of a gym. They took advantage of a gullible couple with money, made them partners, and eventually got caught taking money. She’s since passed away, but the guy is a TOTAL
LOONEY TUNE, beyond out of touch.

It's often hard to decipher the bullshit from the truth in some cases. Like everyone on here I have seen over the years just how many crazy people there are. Crazy people are everywhere in real life so it shouldn't be of any surprise that bodybuilders (using many different drugs) are definitely up there generally speaking. I come across it all the time with my job. Guys pm'ing me 5 times in 1 day because they have waited 36 hours for a reply and they get crazier each message in. 1 hour is like a day for someone people especially when on a big cycle and dieting. I banned one guy before he even paid because I could see he was mental and he emailed 10 times a day for ages about alsorts of crazy stuff and how he was going to take me down and tell everyone we scammed him. These type of people hire coaches so it's no wonder you get these type of complaints and it's not the coaches fault.

Often the ones who want to be heard the most (like that caller from what you wrote) are the worst ones. They like to be the victim and are just mentally fucked. So that's the problem sometimes when listening to complaints as it's just one side of the story and it's often impossible to know if it is the truth. Although it can also work the other way and many people are telling the truth and often don't speak up and people get away with scamming many people as a result of that. I have heard a lot of people say negative things about Dave though but never about him being a scammer just basically poor service and copy and paste coaching.

It's crazy to me because especially in this day and age with social media, camera phones, email etc I don't understand how anyone could be a scammer or simply bad person and be successful in the industry. So I take a lot of complaints with a pinch of salt unless they have clear evidence. No matter who you are 1 person is going to complain but there are certain people (Jansen, Trigili, Alai etc) I hear about again and again so there isn't usually smoke without fire. A lot of guys also have serious drug problems they try to hide for years and the often fuels their scamming.

He is a great example. So many guys hired him because of the initial surge in viewers on his podcast. He would need 72 hours in each day to do everything he needs to do. No surprise it started coming out how bad of a coach he was so I think he has stopped advertising. I don't know if he has completely stopped coaching people (doubt it because it's free money) but he had to calm it down. The guy is driven I give him that because he has so much stuff going on. Although I believe it's his wife who does all the business stuff. They say it's Jansen's wife who does a lot of the emails for his clients but I have no idea if that is true (wouldn't surprise me).

My wife helps me a ton with customer emails these days, so it wouldn't surprise me if Jansen is doing the same. However, answering coach-client emails is a completely differnet ballgame compared to answering company-customer emails. Most of my emails revolve around business stuff that my wife knows how to handle, but when it comes to coaching, I would imagine that not too many spouses are qualified to deal with the majority of client questions.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131