over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New coach Cornelius Parkin

I do 10k on a cut and lose weight fast. I couldn’t gain weight on those steps and I’m shovelling in food as it is.
Bro, I do upwards of 18,000 steps a day at work…that’s after I workout all morning and do 30 minutes on the assault bike..I can still get doughy or gain muscle depending on my diet

So this is my new diet plan guys

Wake up: drink 1 liter room temperature water, take 400mg of magnesium (any type besides citrate)
20-30 minutes later
Meal 1: 100g cream of rice, 100g blueberries, 1 cup egg whites (6 large egg whites), 1 whole egg, 1 scoop whey
During training: 30g carbohydrate powder, 20g EAA, 5g creatine, 10g citrulline malate
Post training: 1.5 scoops whey, 1 large banana, 1 large apple
Meal 2: 125g chicken breast, 125g lean red meat (meats are always uncooked weight as that’s how you logged the food) 70 carb via rice, 200g pineapple, 1 cup chicken stock, 1/2 cup baby carrots
Meal 3: 125g 94% turkey, 125g salmon (ideally wild caught), 250g sweet or white potato (weigh raw), 1 serving green veggies
Meal 4: same as meal 2
Meal 5: same as meal 3

Make sure to strain your meat to make it as low fat as possible. Example 96% turkey if you rinse it directly after cooking you can make it about 98% lean.

Make sure to add sea salt to your meals and use whatever condiments you wish to make it taste better. The variety in meat is to ensure no food allergies occur which can happen if you only eat chicken.

Water intake 5 liters per day including any diet drinks, tea, coffee.

Health supplements: men’s multivitamin, 2g krill oil or 5g fish oil, whatever health supplements you like to use. I am not going to drown you with a ton of expensive supplements. Use whatever you wish to use.

Steps: make sure to hit at least 10k steps per day even on days you don’t work
No way I’d be cooking two types of meat per meal. Id just alternate meat every other

No way I’d be cooking two types of meat per meal. Id just alternate meat every other
I do that all the time!

bet your ass wouldn’t turn down steak and shrimp! What’s the difference here? Lol

In your opinion, what’s the benefits of magnesium?

the 400mg of magnesium upon waking has me curious
Magnesium has numerous reported benefits from anti inflammatory to lowering blood pressure so who knows why first thing in the am.

Agreed, if he was cooking each meal one at a time. But it wouldn't be bad to eat two different types of meat in one meal if both meats were already prepared. Dave Kalick is big on having multiple protein sources in a meal.

Magnesium has numerous reported benefits from anti inflammatory to lowering blood pressure so who knows why first thing in the am.

Magnesium has soo many vital roles in the body. And NOBODY gets enough from our diet now.

Everyone should take 400-600mg supplemental mag. And if your taking extra vitamin D (which you should) magnesium needs increase

Why would I bother with the trouble when I can just eat them separately a different meals? Why complicate things? Life’s already hard enough
See, mixing the proteins would be good for me..I absolutely hate chicken..and if I could have a better, non valley girl protein to go with it then I’m happy

See, mixing the proteins would be good for me..I absolutely hate chicken..and if I could have a better, non valley girl protein to go with it then I’m happy
This I can understand

After all, magnesium is one of the basic minerals in the body, along with sodium and potassium, it is responsible, among others, for muscle contractions and the transmission of nerve impulses, its supplementation for a training person is necessary - after all, it is absolutely basic knowledge, how can you not know about it

After all, magnesium is one of the basic minerals in the body, along with sodium and potassium, it is responsible, among others, for muscle contractions and the transmission of nerve impulses, its supplementation for a training person is necessary - after all, it is absolutely basic knowledge, how can you not know about it
Unless it comes in a syringe and can be injected I think a lot of bros basic knowledge of supplements/vitamins is limited

Of course, just the way he has him taking it seems oddly specific
Ah gotcha. I think it’s as simple as he considers it MANDATORY and therefore needed to program it in somewhere. Instead of being like “ah yeah bro you should probably take mag some time in the day...” I personally prefer loading magnesium at night because it has a muscle relaxing effect so promotes deep sleep but others like taking it in the morning because it can promote peristalsis (shitting). Just experiment on yourself imo

Other good times are post workout with GH - can help push you into a good nap with that combo lol

This should ALWAYS be your goal, so many healthy benefits. We are hunter gatherers....we move.
Hey b-boy do you think even on off days this should the goal? I know during the week I have no issue hitting 10 but on weekends I usually don't.

First leg workout was

Seatead hamstring curl 6 sets ,6-8 reps,stretch between sets
Free weight squats 6 sets ,6-8 reps, also stretch
Glute brigde 4 sets,6-8 reps
Calf raises 5 sets 2sec on stretch and hold 2 sec on contraction...6-8 reps again and stretch in between

did this coach ask you what are your food preferences and what you dislike or can’t stomach?

more just laid down a diet to you that you have to follow even if you’re nauseous ?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear