over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what would you do to lose as much FAT as possible in 14 days

What others have said. Chicken, spinach, fishoil caps. DNP 200mg-400mg per day. You can try to train, but honestly just keep your body moving as much as you can (walking)

Also dnp will take care of the fat oxidation. Before that you need liberation….so HGH, ephedrine, or yohimbine will do the job. Then you need mobilization, injectable l-car helps, but honestly dnp and the protein fast will rip it off you so fast the other things won’t matter much.

Just have to get in the mindset of getting comfortable being uncomfortable. It sucks. But you look like a different person in 2 weeks

In just a couple weeks i don't think it would cause any significant slowdown of fat loss , after several weeks I'm sure your metabolism would slow down some.
i Know a local fighter that ate 5oz boiled chicken breast and 3 cups lettuce 4x a day with only mustard for flavor , this with doing 30 minutes cardio 3x a day he was able to drop over a pound a day for 18 days Before a fight. His weight loss was steady the whole time.
it's definitely not the healthiest way but it will definitely work
I appreciate your reply. Thank you

200-400mg dnp a day
protein sparing modified fast (psmf)
ephedrine & caffeine. I used to recommend yohimbine but don't any longer
fasted cardio, even fasted workouts if you can handle them
keep your electrolytes in order

it's only two weeks, I know, but you may want to rethink tons of cardio. combined with dnp, lots of cardio can make you unsustainably hungry, especially for carbs. also remember this when you come off dnp, that can be when cravings are the worst. if you insist on cardio, make it fairly low intensity, you're still going to lose fat by the hour

PSMF with an intelligent AAS program

My question is WHY are you asking

Is this just theoretical

Or do you have an event you want to look good for in two weeks

Or what

I’m 34 and I did dnp one summer and my eye doctor said she can see early cataracts…. Dnp likely contributed

I’m 34 and I did dnp one summer and my eye doctor said she can see early cataracts…. Dnp likely contributed

interesting. are you male or female? don't take that the wrong way lol I don't know you at all. I've heard here and there about the cataracts thing and it mostly effecting women, but I've also heard from men running it who describe a pressure behind their eyes

X10

Really basic stuff. If it's just 2 weeks pretty much 90% of calories coming from protein. 3000mg fish oil twice daily. Protein and greens. Lot's of water. Basic AAS and test only would be fine. Sure if you want to look as good as possible tren, winny or avar etc but that can come later after most of the fat is gone. DNP at a sensible dose is by no means essential but super effective as it's the best fat burner but take too much and it will be a struggle so keep it at 1-2 caps max and diet hard. You don't need loads of drugs or magical ratios and test only is more than enough to help maintain muscle when dieting. Although it's only 2 weeks so you can push things harder if needed and muscle will be the last thing to go. I never get these weird questions with exact time frames. Why not just lose fat gradually if you have a lot to lose and do things smartly. Now if you are talking 1-2% body fat then sure a mini cut would be great but nothing really has to be extreme (just tighten up your diet and lower carbs for 2 weeks). If you have more fat to lose just extend the 2 weeks and move down gradually then finish low for approx 2 weeks at the end to get the last bits of fat off.
1) Im a dumbass
2) see 1
3) Experimenting to see what my body can do in 2 weeks

In just a couple weeks i don't think it would cause any significant slowdown of fat loss , after several weeks I'm sure your metabolism would slow down some.
i Know a local fighter that ate 5oz boiled chicken breast and 3 cups lettuce 4x a day with only mustard for flavor , this with doing 30 minutes cardio 3x a day he was able to drop over a pound a day for 18 days Before a fight. His weight loss was steady the whole time.
it's definitely not the healthiest way but it will definitely work
Had a buddy who did modeling after high school -his secret....workout 2x a day and only eat boiled chicken.....sucked ass but man was he fucking lean

1) Im a dumbass
2) see 1
3) Experimenting to see what my body can do in 2 weeks

I love an experiment as well. You should post before and afters and log it. You can transform in 2 weeks. I just didn't get the exact time frame but as others have stated 2 weeks isn't going to mess anyone up so you can go very strict and you can get crazy results in 2 weeks (3 would be better) especially if you have muscle under the fat you have gained recently.

DNP 200-400 with a bit of test. Restrict your caloric intake and throw in some cardio to keep moving. DNP should do most of the work.

Gh, clen, t3, a strong androgen(s)
Under 100g total carbs per day
2g protein per pound
Add healthy fats, but minimal

2 volume workouts per day, 5 days per week. High reps, good pump, takes a good hour or 1.5.

Walk, talk a walk every morning after waking, or every evening after dinner. Not high intensity cardio, this should be brisk, but very refreshing.

Edit: I'd add a couple of shitload days too. It'll only help.

the shit's straight poison, it wouldn't surprise me in the least

Gh, clen, t3, a strong androgen(s)
Under 100g total carbs per day
2g protein per pound
Add healthy fats, but minimal

2 volume workouts per day, 5 days per week. High reps, good pump, takes a good hour or 1.5.

Walk, talk a walk every morning after waking, or every evening after dinner. Not high intensity cardio, this should be brisk, but very refreshing.

Edit: I'd add a couple of shitload days too. It'll only help.
That's way too much food for 99% of guys.

the shit's straight poison, it wouldn't surprise me in the least

Well, technically is a mitochondrial “poison”. Does it feel like your poisoned on cycle? Yes lol. BUT, it is a great treatment for NAFLD and insulin resistance.

Also you can do in two weeks what clen T3, ephedrine would take 6 weeks to do. And we got to balance how fucking hard your working your heart bombarding it with beta 2 agonists and elevated thyroid hormones.

Neither is a free lunch, but with elevated muscle mass and weight, our hearts are working hard already

There is no free rides here.

kingpoen, juggy and b-boy gave u the str8 facts.

any version of those will strip fat off of you as fast as humanly possible.

Why not make it 6 weeks? A little more realistic

Or even if your dead set on 2 weeks have a set plan and be responsible about it. Diet and drugs ect

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Omoney2323
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131