over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kinglabs sponsored athlete

Well got some results from test yesterday.
Liver enzymes still high (have been for 25+years) plus blood was pulled 1 day after training back and biceps.
Now this one shocked me but my hemoglobin and hematocrit are both lower than my blood work 6 months ago (I was running trt+ back then)
Hemoglobin went from 17.9 to now 16.4 and hematocrit went from 53.8 to now 50.2 so doc said no need to dump blood right now. My potassium however is right at the upper limit so going to have to watch that. Everything else ordered was normal.

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Great log so far. Crazy lean starting point, should make for an ideal prep. I worked with Phil for my second show ever, was a pleasure. Dude knows his stuff! Good luck!

Lookin' great, dude!
Yes especially the blood pressure part, when you factor in all the shit like clen, yohimbe hcl, tren, caffeine, test, hell it's no wonder your blood pressure elevates, especially if your packing some muscle/weight on your frame. Keeping my health within good parameters is not going to be an easy job.
I had some labs done yesterday also (blood and urine)
1. Comprehensive metabolic panel
2. CBC with auto differential
3. Hemoglobin A1C
4. TSH
just some things my doctor wants to take a look at. She should have results on the 27th.

Considering she's worried about eGFR there's probably value getting GGT and Cystatin-C text next time, just IMO.

Lookin' great, dude!

Considering she's worried about eGFR there's probably value getting GGT and Cystatin-C text next time, just IMO.
GGT was normal, I think it was 12

Bboy you are doing keto with high proteins dont you? If i read right 25 grams of carbs on all days but you rotate cslories ( assuming fat ) ?

Bboy you are doing keto with high proteins dont you? If i read right 25 grams of carbs on all days but you rotate cslories ( assuming fat ) ?
NO!!! when im retired and just wanna be lean and don't have to worry about packing on as much muscle on my frame as humanly possible then I will follow a ketogenic diet.
BUT when it comes to professional bodybuilding and competing against the most jacked dudes on earth then I eat as many carbs as I can get away with during my diet.

Well got some results from test yesterday.
Liver enzymes still high (have been for 25+years) plus blood was pulled 1 day after training back and biceps.
Now this one shocked me but my hemoglobin and hematocrit are both lower than my blood work 6 months ago (I was running trt+ back then)
Hemoglobin went from 17.9 to now 16.4 and hematocrit went from 53.8 to now 50.2 so doc said no need to dump blood right now. My potassium however is right at the upper limit so going to have to watch that. Everything else ordered was normal.
That is great news, just a few thing to keep an eye on. FYI, my doc wants my hematocrit at 45 or lower. That ain’t gonna happin unless I get of TRT in which case I am totally fucked except for his wishful thinking. Sounds like you have a reasonable doctor which is rare, don’t lose him or piss him off 😉

Trained back today 😉
20220503_181640.jpg

12 weeks out
212.8 lbs - only a .5lb drop this week, but I can tell I have tightened up in certain places (glutes/hamstrings).
Photo_2022-05-04_06-45-40_AM.png

Rear view - last week vs this week Photo_2022-05-04_06-48-13_AM.png

Anything in particular you did for the lowest part of your traps near the lower back? That's one of the areas where I'm underdeveloped and really want to improve.

Anything in particular you did for the lowest part of your traps near the lower back? That's one of the areas where I'm underdeveloped and really want to improve.
No sir, nothing in particular. I just make sure I use the target muscle only, so I pay special attention to form.

Rear view - last week vs this weekView attachment 157157
Looking good!

You are a smart man by using the same lighting and the same camera position and you are standing in the exact same place.

Any other way would not give an accurate assessment of your progress. Good job.

Warm up sets
I videotaped this warmup set on spider curls yesterday. We had already done 4 sets of barbell curls very hard sets trying to beat each other, the fourth set was a double drop set.
Then spider curls here... it is a very light warmup set but as you can see I still try and make the set difficult by doing hold/squeeze at the top end of the curls and doing a nice slow controlled tempo. This is how I train, I count warm up sets in my total sets because they are still HIGH EFFORT sets

Just now got the results of my calcium score test I had preformed earlier this afternoon
Calcium score = 0
That eases my mind slightly as I always expect the worse in situations. Lol

Warm up sets
I videotaped this warmup set on spider curls yesterday. We had already done 4 sets of barbell curls very hard sets trying to beat each other, the fourth set was a double drop set.
Then spider curls here... it is a very light warmup set but as you can see I still try and make the set difficult by doing hold/squeeze at the top end of the curls and doing a nice slow controlled tempo. This is how I train, I count warm up sets in my total sets because they are still HIGH EFFORT sets
What did your workout consist of?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity