over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kinglabs sponsored athlete

Below 200lbs is the goal, hopefully 198-196. Show is in Pittsburg, PA July 24th (same weekend as masters nationals)
Right on 198 was what I had In my head, crush that shit brother.

13 weeks out today 212.7lbs

20220424_094717.jpg

Crazy spinal erectors ? Do you deadlift?

Crazy spinal erectors ? Do you deadlift?
I use to but haven't done them in years after them causing a small lat tear years ago seeing how many times I could rep 585 (tore lat on 12th rep).

I use to but haven't done them in years after them causing a small lat tear years ago seeing how many times I could rep 585 (tore lat on 12th rep).
Do you think you lost anything from dropping them? i go back and forth on them as I get extremely drained from doing them but as a guy with very long torso and having to bend over alot it seems like it hits the mid back, upper back and erectors extremly well (i guess everyhing back there lol). Thanks.

13 weeks out
213.4 lbs

Screenshot_20220427-071809_Gallery.jpg

Just an unsolicited suggestion.

Smile Brad. Why so serious? This is fun for you or it should be. It will make a huge difference. It will set you apart from the get go. Trust me.

If I was built like you I would be walking around all day grinning from ear to ear.

I just listened to an interview with Arnold (Tim Ferris?) recently and he was talking about attitude and confidence and it’s significance when applied to bodybuilding. He felt and projected that he was the winner from the moment he walked on stage, everybody else was competing for second place. And he never quit smiling, always smiling, especially in the lineup, he was having a great time and it showed.

You only have one chance to make a first impression. Use it wisely.

Anyway, you look great and are just going to get better. I think you are going to rock some worlds.

Also I never like to put a smile on my face , I am there to present my body , not my teeth - this is not dentist appointment. Also when seriously dieting you have a right to feel like death and judges should respect that. If they marked me cause I dont have a smile then fuck it. Any serious judge should at least one time feel like death before they will judge people but often those guys are so out of shape then I get it-they dont know what I feel- how could they???

Went to the doctor today, talked about a lot of stuff, my blood pressure was high while there, she knows i self prescribed 40mg of telmisartan so she wrote me a script for 80mg telmisartan and take blood pressure daily and log it on a sheet she gave me and see how it goes, she realizes I'm in contest prep and what that details so she was pretty cool about it. I have an appointment next Wednesday to get a calcium score test done. She also called to get me in with the c-pap people and get a home sleep study done so I can get a c-pap machine, my hematocrit is creeping up and that worries her more than anything, she said she will schedule a phlebotomy immediately to dump some blood. Also my kidney function although normal on my last bloodwork she wants my egfr higher, she said mine should be higher.

Went to the doctor today, talked about a lot of stuff, my blood pressure was high while there, she knows i self prescribed 40mg of telmisartan so she wrote me a script for 80mg telmisartan and take blood pressure daily and log it on a sheet she gave me and see how it goes, she realizes I'm in contest prep and what that details so she was pretty cool about it. I have an appointment next Wednesday to get a calcium score test done. She also called to get me in with the c-pap people and get a home sleep study done so I can get a c-pap machine, my hematocrit is creeping up and that worries her more than anything, she said she will schedule a phlebotomy immediately to dump some blood. Also my kidney function although normal on my last bloodwork she wants my egfr higher, she said mine should be higher.
Keep that health in check. Sounds like you got a cool caring doctor

your doctor sounds awesome!

mine is a total dickhead

Also I never like to put a smile on my face , I am there to present my body , not my teeth - this is not dentist appointment. Also when seriously dieting you have a right to feel like death and judges should respect that. If they marked me cause I dont have a smile then fuck it. Any serious judge should at least one time feel like death before they will judge people but often those guys are so out of shape then I get it-they dont know what I feel- how could they???
I get it.

Just trying to be helpful.

@b-boy

whats your opinion/experience with using t3 while on very low calories and dnp?

would even a dose as small as 25-37.5 mcg cause muscle loss - even with high protein,gear, and hgh?

@b-boy

whats your opinion/experience with using t3 while on very low calories and dnp?

would even a dose as small as 25-37.5 mcg cause muscle loss - even with high protein,gear, and hgh?
Save the t-3 towards the end of your cut keep it low as possible. Same with DNP.
Both powerful fat loss agents so save them till the body is struggling giving up those last stubborn fat stores.

That's awesome and a great example you are setting! I'd be really interested if you keep us posted on this part (I know it's also super personal so get it if you don't want to). I find it interesting, the balance of threading the needle between optimizing your physique and health. I always wondered how hard it would be to try to maintain perfect/optimal health during the bulk of prep and if that was even possible.

That's awesome and a great example you are setting! I'd be really interested if you keep us posted on this part (I know it's also super personal so get it if you don't want to). I find it interesting, the balance of threading the needle between optimizing your physique and health. I always wondered how hard it would be to try to maintain perfect/optimal health during the bulk of prep and if that was even possible.
Yes especially the blood pressure part, when you factor in all the shit like clen, yohimbe hcl, tren, caffeine, test, hell it's no wonder your blood pressure elevates, especially if your packing some muscle/weight on your frame. Keeping my health within good parameters is not going to be an easy job.
I had some labs done yesterday also (blood and urine)
1. Comprehensive metabolic panel
2. CBC with auto differential
3. Hemoglobin A1C
4. TSH
just some things my doctor wants to take a look at. She should have results on the 27th.

1st place finish for sure!

Cage

1st place finish for sure!

Cage
Just remember that the world is a big place and there are 50+ year old guys out there like Kamal (past 212 champ) hiding in the shadows..LOL

Well got some results from test yesterday.
Liver enzymes still high (have been for 25+years) plus blood was pulled 1 day after training back and biceps.
Now this one shocked me but my hemoglobin and hematocrit are both lower than my blood work 6 months ago (I was running trt+ back then)
Hemoglobin went from 17.9 to now 16.4 and hematocrit went from 53.8 to now 50.2 so doc said no need to dump blood right now. My potassium however is right at the upper limit so going to have to watch that. Everything else ordered was normal.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws