advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

@luki7788 now that more time passed, how was your experience with Test EQ and low dose Tren?

I was thinking to jump on a similar cycle too for my off-season.
Test and EQ are sides effect free for me.
Tren at 300mg is also a perfect dose.

@luki7788 now that more time passed, how was your experience with Test EQ and low dose Tren?

Ran the exact same my last offseason (about 2 years ago). LOVED it.

Hi Luki, what dosages of AI are you using for this cycle? Have you ever noticed with Boldenone that you have to reduce the amount of AI? Or even with the masteron as you mentioned that maybe you will go to insert in the stack
The EQ never diminished my aromatization, I never noticed anything like that. IA currently 1mg adex day

like any other cycle, what drugs you choose will not decide so much about how many muscles you will build, only the total amount of androgens determines it the most

like any other cycle, what drugs you choose will not decide so much about how many muscles you will build, only the total amount of androgens determines it the most
Luki just bacouse EQ is the topic, what do you thinkg about leaving it throughout whole contest prep up until the show day in lets says amount like 500 test 700bold + tren, mast, wino - you ever try this or you think its can couse too much pointless water ratention and you will switch the eq for something else in the process?

Luki just bacouse EQ is the topic, what do you thinkg about leaving it throughout whole contest prep up until the show day in lets says amount like 500 test 700bold + tren, mast, wino - you ever try this or you think its can couse too much pointless water ratention and you will switch the eq for something else in the process?
I'm not Luki, but I think there are no rules to contest prep. Not everyone has to run the standard test/tren/mast. If you are running test/eq and 8 weeks out you are looking great, progressing great, not holding water, why take it out? Why change anything? Because "we are supposed to"? If it's working than stick to what's working IMO.

I'm not Luki, but I think there are no rules to contest prep. Not everyone has to run the standard test/tren/mast. If you are running test/eq and 8 weeks out you are looking great, progressing great, not holding water, why take it out? Why change anything? Because "we are supposed to"? If it's working than stick to what's working IMO.
exactly - it could not be written better, I am of the same opinion, something works, do not change it, my friend went on stage on 2500mg test week (of course, plus the rest of drugs like tren, mast, etc.) dry as a desert

Of course could't agree more. My question was more about if Luki try it by itselfs or with any of hes clients with succes. There's are no standard answer for any of the drag use imo but sometimes things that aren't typical works extremely good for some, thats why i ask about it :).

I know it comes with the territory but damn what are y’all’s favorite to combat sleep on Tren. Lol if I do 600 I sweat and can’t stay asleep. If I do 300 I just can’t stay asleep lol. Falling asleep is never a problem it’s my brain telling me not to wake up fully alert after 3-4 hours. Redcon fade out does nothing. Actually thought the Raw Sleep brand worked a lot better. Still nothing that allows me to sleep more than 4-5 hours even only on 2-300 acetate lol.

I know it comes with the territory but damn what are y’all’s favorite to combat sleep on Tren. Lol if I do 600 I sweat and can’t stay asleep. If I do 300 I just can’t stay asleep lol. Falling asleep is never a problem it’s my brain telling me not to wake up fully alert after 3-4 hours. Redcon fade out does nothing. Actually thought the Raw Sleep brand worked a lot better. Still nothing that allows me to sleep more than 4-5 hours even only on 2-300 acetate lol.
If you want to stay the OTC route, I’ve found Doxylamine (Unisom) to be very effective as of late.

I have never had problems with sleeping on trenbolone, even 200 mg a day, because I tried such a dose

How about not taking it. I'm pretty sure not taking Tren and sleeping great will deliver more gains in the long run then taking 200 mgs of tren and not sleeping more than 4 hours a night.

The EQ never diminished my aromatization, I never noticed anything like that. IA currently 1mg adex day
I am noticing that even Primo doesn't do that.... EQ just up to a point.

Imho those ideas work only on <1g Test and not for everyone.

I am noticing that even Primo doesn't do that.... EQ just up to a point.

Imho those ideas work only on <1g Test and not for everyone.
Primo sure did lower estrogen for me, i aromatize insanely and alwyas have to use nolva or my tits blow up and an ai or i look like a damn waterballon :D
Ran 1000mg primo along side 1200mg test e and only used 20mg nolva and looked amazing. Have seen several blood works from friends where primo lowered estrogen.

Primo sure did lower estrogen for me, i aromatize insanely and alwyas have to use nolva or my tits blow up and an ai or i look like a damn waterballon :D
Ran 1000mg primo along side 1200mg test e and only used 20mg nolva and looked amazing. Have seen several blood works from friends where primo lowered estrogen.
I have also to add that i use always Sustanon 250 which should be equivalent to 300ish TestE... So my sust dose, was always lot higher than primo dose.

1g Primo
1,2g TestE
300 TrenE

Should be a nice off-season too 😎

I have also to add that i use always Sustanon 250 which should be equivalent to 300ish TestE... So my sust dose, was always lot higher than primo dose.

1g Primo
1,2g TestE
300 TrenE

Should be a nice off-season too 😎
for me personally, primo is not profitable in terms of performance for the price and if I had to choose, for example, an additional 5iu gh a day or 1000mg primo per week, I would choose gh without hesitation

for me personally, primo is not profitable in terms of performance for the price and if I had to choose, for example, an additional 5iu gh a day or 1000mg primo per week, I would choose gh without hesitation
I agree. I like Primo as it's smooth, gives a nice look and to me virtually no sides. I went up to 700 mg a week during the end of my previous cut. Felt great but the stuff sure is expensive for what you get. Don't think I'll do it again next time.

I do like it in a cruise tho. My upcoming cruise will be 400 test and 200 primo.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws