over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How did you find this board?

i remember when Aaron Clark posted his 'sock it to me' thread in the rate my physique area. he was just a kid back then, and already looked pretty ridiculous

and Prisoner22 telling him that he would never amount to anything in bodybuilding due to his structure.. lol
Oh man, talk about memories. I was on T-Nation from it's early days but that thread and how it progressed was pretty nutty to watch....P22 obsesssssed about dat dere clavicle width, haha.

Oh man, talk about memories. I was on T-Nation from it's early days but that thread and how it progressed was pretty nutty to watch....P22 obsesssssed about dat dere clavicle width, haha.

with his missing rib and all

also the 'from shit to thick to brick' thread in the steroid subforum.. man THAT was a transformation.

BONEZ, waylander, bushidobadboy.. those were the days

I was a long time lurker (and eventual poster) on intensemuscle. Slowly that started to fade and not quite sure, but stumbled upon here.
I spent the first couple years on IM anddd here just using the SEARCH function...finding old threads, just great topics and learning and reading as much as I could.

i remember when Aaron Clark posted his 'sock it to me' thread in the rate my physique area. he was just a kid back then, and already looked pretty ridiculous

and Prisoner22 telling him that he would never amount to anything in bodybuilding due to his structure.. lol
Oh man good memory! That thread was a cesspool and that Prisoner dude was a negative Nancy.

Crazy Brandon Curry used to post on there too and got roasted.

with his missing rib and all

also the 'from shit to thick to brick' thread in the steroid subforum.. man THAT was a transformation.

BONEZ, waylander, bushidobadboy.. those were the days
lol first two are friends of mine…neither are big into the juice anymore lol. Waylander is still a big dude though, BONEZ never really was.

I’ve been off the boards for a bit. I had been a member at outlaw for years and prior to that when bodybuilding.com actually had an AAS section I was a mod there along with at some other boards.

I was looking for personal experience with one substance and a thread popped up that I wanted to read so I joined.

I was a member/moderator of another forum BigA owned called RippedMass.

20 some years later here we still are.

Same here, 20 years. Who would have thought?!?

Same here, 20 years. Who would have thought?!?
back then many didnt even think the internet would have been here in 20 years much less this forum....

Was on Bolex (Modded there for a short while), talking with IronMike about wanting to go to AU to swim with crocs/sharks (which I've done now lol), and he directed me to Alinboard/here...Started Moderating there and moved out to Big A's boards Moderating.

There was a time where guys like rAJ, Mr.BMJ and myself bounced around on many boards Moderating/Administrating...We kind of bridged the gap between cliques so-to-speak.

This one has been the one to stand the test of time!

bodybuilding.com actually had an AAS section I was a mod there
I was offered a paid salary there around 2010+/- (a short while after LM purchased the site)...Never panned out because I ran into some trouble but thought the gesture was pretty cool lol!

I was offered a paid salary there around 2010+/- (a short while after LM purchased the site)...Never panned out because I ran into some trouble but thought the gesture was pretty cool lol!

It was nice when DeLuca was there. Then there was the raid. BigCat was there with his studies and profiles. Shame he passed a few years back. After Ryan sold and new management came in it got pretty woke. Bolex was a good board as well. That was back in the days when everyone was kinda close knit thought and the players knew of everyone or personally knew everyone.

Big A: "Growth Principles for Beginners".
DC: "Cycles for Pennies"
To name just a few...

Prior to the internet and sites like ProM,
PED info wasn't public knowledge. Most
gyms had a very tight lipped policy when it
came to discussing steroid use.
Trust didn't come easy with gym members.
Regularly vomiting into a trashcan
on leg day got you respect and some ribbing
but it also broke the ice and got you into
that inner circle. That inner circle didn't
have the best info in all honesty.

Info like the above links were a gift, a
"how to" manual that educated guys like
myself on what/how much to take and how to
prevent side effects.
A random search led me here. I stayed because
of the caliber of members.

Was on Bolex (Modded there for a short while), talking with IronMike about wanting to go to AU to swim with crocs/sharks (which I've done now lol), and he directed me to Alinboard/here...Started Moderating there and moved out to Big A's boards Moderating.

There was a time where guys like rAJ, Mr.BMJ and myself bounced around on many boards Moderating/Administrating...We kind of bridged the gap between cliques so-to-speak.

This one has been the one to stand the test of time!
Yea, i'm down to one board Admin/Modding at now, and maybe 3 I visit daily (here, WCBB, and TID), and like 1-2 others in a blue moon when those other 3 are too slow, lol. Otherwise, I hit up FB to see how family is doing, and then get on Ancestry like an old fart now...hahaha. It was fun bridging between the sites, and it helped a lot.

From the days of Outlaw Muscle forums...this site co-existed at the same time. Miss the old days a lot on the forums.

Big A: "Growth Principles for Beginners".
DC: "Cycles for Pennies"
To name just a few...

Prior to the internet and sites like ProM,
PED info wasn't public knowledge. Most
gyms had a very tight lipped policy when it
came to discussing steroid use.
Trust didn't come easy with gym members.
Regularly vomiting into a trashcan
on leg day got you respect and some ribbing
but it also broke the ice and got you into
that inner circle. That inner circle didn't
have the best info in all honesty.

Info like the above links were a gift, a
"how to" manual that educated guys like
myself on what/how much to take and how to
prevent side effects.
A random search led me here. I stayed because
of the caliber of members.
I was just telling my wife the story of the Guy who pinned his O ring last night. Been a few moons since then.

First came Anabolex in 2004, then I believe I joined Elitefitness, AFBoard and here all around the same time in 2005/2006 and really settled in here and AFBoard. If memory serves I did a lot of reading here before finally registering. I was thrilled to see the traffic and hub of information this place was churning out practically daily.

In 2008-2010, I became somewhat prominent on RXMuscle but this was always my main, home-board.

I hired the late Alex Azarian as a prep coach back in 2009 and he told me to come to this site, check it out, post pics and get some feedback.
Site has been such a wealth of knowledge and inspiration over the years when I trained and competed.

I was online stalking my ex-boyfriend and followed him here via a monitoring program I had my hacker friend install on his comp when I started to suspect he was going to dump me....................

OR I don't actually remember. lol

I was online stalking my ex-boyfriend and followed him here via a monitoring program I had my hacker friend install on his comp when I started to suspect he was going to dump me....................

OR I don't actually remember. lol

What’s the program he used?

Asking for a friend…

Maybe

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member