over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose advice

Mountolympus

Registered
I have a question , at the moment i am doing trt with 200 test and 2ui gh. if i wanted to do a mini blast (no more than 500mg total per week) in your experience, is it better to add to 200 of test, 200 of npp or do 400-500 of test only?

I have a question , at the moment i am doing trt with 200 test and 2ui gh. if i wanted to do a mini blast (no more than 500mg total per week) in your experience, is it better to add to 200 of test, 200 of npp or do 400-500 of test only?

In my experience, adding Nandrolone was better on lipids than increasing Test.

i'd go with test and NPP or Test and EQ or Test and Primo for a mild blast. Test and Primo would be top of the list, 300 test and 200 Primo. But, as always, our particular bodies seem to respond better to specific compounds. In my case it's Test/Primo.

You will likely get 100 different answers on what someone thinks is best. One of those things that u may have to experiment with to see what works best for you and your situation. If it were me, I would bump the Test up to 500mg and add a few extra iu's of GH for 10-12 weeks.

Add 25-50 mg of priviron to your 200 test/200 Npp! I personally like a low dose of deca or Npp like that….it makes my joints feel great and it lets me train alittle harder and heavier.

What are your goals mate?
try to gain some lean weight , at the moment i'm 176x99/100kg, some months ago i use this same cycle but at great dosage
600 testo
300 npp
4ui gh
8ui humalog post wo
great result but i would try to use little doses for see where can i get

if you want a clean size and at the same time with the smallest possible impact on health, the test as high as possible + insulin + gh - only bio-identical hormones, even in high doses, it will be a very "safe" cycle
thanks man, in your opinion 500mg at week of test can be enough? i see your training videos, u're strong. how split your training during the week? use 1 set max + 1 back off?

if you want a clean size and at the same time with the smallest possible impact on health, the test as high as possible + insulin + gh - only bio-identical hormones, even in high doses, it will be a very "safe" cycle
I discovered that a few years ago with the bio identicals..test, deca, and gh at first and then I just did test, gh, and appropriate insulin for the GH and I did better than ever

thanks man, in your opinion 500mg at week of test can be enough? i see your training videos, u're strong. how split your training during the week? use 1 set max + 1 back off?
I think you can safely go higher with the test until you are able to control estradiol (and thus, among others, blood pressure - the most important issue for health) with a rational dose of IA - even really high doses of gh and insulin tests will not cause a great impact on your health and blood work

and training is an individual matter

I like test/NPP, but just test, or test plus whatever will all work. I get great results adding in just 2-300mg/wk of NPP to test.

What would you say is a high dose that would still remain safe ?

What would you say is a high dose that would still remain safe ?

This question….not directed at you bud….

What dose is safe???

People smoke a pack a day and live to age 98 and die by falling off their tractor.

Some smoke for 4 years, quit, 10 years later die from emphysema.

It’s an unknown, highly genetic. Use the bare damn minimum to reach your goals….

And I’m not preaching little dosing again….

Lukis life goals are what they are….and he is using what is required to get there. If he could use less, he would. It would be cheaper.

It might be safe for you to use 300mg long term. It might be 600mg. Hell you might be like the life long smoker and be able to cruise at a gram for 2 years straight.

Who knows? But…less is….well less impactful.

Depends on goals.. I love low test and some npp.. joints feel good.. can train harder.. but if gaining size is the goal I might just go 500 test and if you have to run a AI then run the lowest amount possible..
All compounds accrue protein at about the same rate.. so choose the compound on what your trying to accomplish as they all have secondary characteristics that can have advantages over the others..

I’ve had stellar bloods on 250 test / 200 deca (or npp). It’s something I could do longterm and really had perfect bloods. I did that like 24 months and just occasionally came down to 100 test/100 deca. Heck I even through I’m 20mgs anavar and it capped it off nicely with very good bloods.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneWolf22
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131