over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose advice

I'm a few months from 59 yoa. My bloods are always within acceptable range other than HDL which is always just below.
My LDL is always between 90-100. BUN and Creatinine is always a tiny bit high but well below cause for concern levels and would be that way without AAS. I've always been conservative with past blasts though, keeping totals under a gram.

I DO NOT however go to any of the top endocrinologists in the world. :cool:
Out of interest what’s 500mg put your test level at?

I'll try 500mg of test and maybe a little proviron for estrogen control. I want to see with 500mg plus gh and slin what I can obtain
I am doing the same now for the very first time in life and I am not newbie- 500 mg test I think it will surprise us in a very nice way.

Out of interest what’s 500mg put your test level at?
It's been awhile but the last time I had it tested it was 1500. It was a few years ago as my normal physical does not test that. If I remember correctly 1500 was the highest that particular test could read. I'm basing this all on memory. I got the test though LabCorp.

I have a question , at the moment i am doing trt with 200 test and 2ui gh. if i wanted to do a mini blast (no more than 500mg total per week) in your experience, is it better to add to 200 of test, 200 of npp or do 400-500 of test only?
Try 70mg per week for 8 weeks, then blast with 140mg for 6 weeks, you have nothing to lose, take 300mg Humanofort per day with the 70mg and with the 140mg. When on 140mg inject 10mg every 12 hours. Give a try.

Try 70mg per week for 8 weeks, then blast with 140mg for 6 weeks, you have nothing to lose, take 300mg Humanofort per day with the 70mg and with the 140mg. When on 140mg inject 10mg every 12 hours. Give a try.
Why? Or do you mean test suspension?

It's been awhile but the last time I had it tested it was 1500. It was a few years ago as my normal physical does not test that. If I remember correctly 1500 was the highest that particular test could read. I'm basing this all on memory. I got the test though LabCorp.

Your TT will be higher than this.

From memory, 600mg TE per week puts you around 3000 ng/dl.

Obviously, the length of time using TE and when bloods were taken after inj will also impact TT level too.

It's probably maxed out the range.
I hit the the test's 3000 limit on 300mg of test E. Big red numbers on my former GP's screen :LOL:

It's probably maxed out the range.
I hit the the test's 3000 limit on 300mg of test E. Big red numbers on my former GP's screen :LOL:
Yep, I was able to find the results online and it read Greater than 1500

Most tests just settle with greater than, takes a bit more work to find somewhere that will actually give an accurate figure

Most tests just settle with greater than, takes a bit more work to find somewhere that will actually give an accurate figure
Knowing it's 1500+ is good enough for me.

I am doing the same now for the very first time in life and I am not newbie- 500 mg test I think it will surprise us in a very nice way.
I did it all summer and looked good and felt great. I ran out of Proviron about three weeks ago and look a little softer. Also probably because I'm letting my winter coat grow back. ;)

Why inject something with a half-life of approximately 7-8 days every 12 hours? I get that it's a tiny amount but what's the rational behind that?
That is the residential time, the termination half life is 4 and half days. The maximum supraphysiological range is 10 hours shortly after injection.
Who is your guru? He should know this.

Why inject something with a half-life of approximately 7-8 days every 12 hours? I get that it's a tiny amount but what's the rational behind that?
every 12 hours when you on 20mg per day, less estrogen conversation.

Your TT will be higher than this.

From memory, 600mg TE per week puts you around 3000 ng/dl.

Obviously, the length of time using TE and when bloods were taken after inj will also impact TT level too.
600 test e puts me at 1500-1700 range.

That is the residential time, the termination half life is 4 and half days. The maximum supraphysiological range is 10 hours shortly after injection.
Who is your guru? He should know this.
Yes you're correct (technically mean residential time but I understand what you meant). Apologies for the lack of precision. But the point of my question isn't changed by that. Cmax at 10 hours? I had thought it was slightly longer (14 hours) but that's unnecessary quibbling.

My guru?!? I really don't understand what you mean by that.
every 12 hours when you on 20mg per day, less estrogen conversation.
Seriously? Jeez my man. How much E2 do you really get out of 140mg/wk? I guess that's my personal bias speaking b/c I routinely have E2 bloodwork below 8pg/ml with total test and free test levels in excess 1000ng/dl and 200pg/ml respectively. And no I do not use AI.

But seriously, I'm just curious where 70mg and 140mg put you in terms of total test and estradiol bloodwork?

Yes you're correct (technically mean residential time but I understand what you meant). Apologies for the lack of precision. But the point of my question isn't changed by that. Cmax at 10 hours? I had thought it was slightly longer (14 hours) but that's unnecessary quibbling.

My guru?!? I really don't understand what you mean by that.

Seriously? Jeez my man. How much E2 do you really get out of 140mg/wk? I guess that's my personal bias speaking b/c I routinely have E2 bloodwork below 8pg/ml with total test and free test levels in excess 1000ng/dl and 200pg/ml respectively. And no I do not use AI.

But seriously, I'm just curious where 70mg and 140mg put you in terms of total test and estradiol bloodwork?
14 hour with test prop. You don`t have to try it, is just a suggestion.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear