over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ on contest prep

slayer37

Registered
Newbies
Considering adding EQ to contest prep this summer. I've never used it.
I don't tolerate 19-nors/tren at all. Historically, I've ran test/mast/anavar/proviron during cuts. Anybody have any experience with EQ during a prep?

Thinking 500 test, 600 mast, 600 EQ (16 weeks). Then I'll add the orals for the final 4-5 weeks as usual. Thanks guys.

Some guys can’t deal with the constant food cravings/hunger on EQ..I’ve never really had a problem with it though. I don’t know if it’s because of something genetic..or the fact that I typically and rocking a pinch of Copenhagen during my workouts

Im another lucky one who never gets the appetite stimulation from EQ. And because of that, i use it during cuts/bulks/whenever.
You should be completely fine IF you know what side effects you tolerate.

I’ve used EQ a few times over the years but not sure I ever really felt the benefits. What do you guys love about it?

I’ve used EQ a few times over the years but not sure I ever really felt the benefits. What do you guys love about it?
For me, I'm just thinking of viable alternatives because I can't do tren which sucks.
I want to add to the load to take things to the next level.
I know I could always increase the masteron but it tends to tank my HDL badly north of 600mg. From what I've read, EQ is relatively benign on the lipids but will add to the overall anabolic load without the extreme insomnia and prolactin sides. I think I'm going to try it.

I suspect that you haven't seen the benefits because the dose was too small - 1g+ is just starting to show what it can do😉

I suspect that you haven't seen the benefits because the dose was too small - 1g+ is just starting to show what it can do😉
Give me the rundown on the benefits for both a bulk and a cut - I know dude’s use it for both. Honestly the only reason I tried it back in the day was for the “vascularity” aesthetic lol. I know it boosts RBC which helps endurance but not sure how relevant that is to our goals…

Give me the rundown on the benefits for both a bulk and a cut - I know dude’s use it for both. Honestly the only reason I tried it back in the day was for the “vascularity” aesthetic lol. I know it boosts RBC which helps endurance but not sure how relevant that is to our goals…

I only use it in a bulk because I don't want to be on it year round but it gets me crazy full. In a better way then high test and insulin. For me it especially hits the upper part of the upper body so traps, delts, upper chest somehow. Veiny as well plus of course it's an extra anabolic next to my test. I can't do deca so pretty limited as far as bulks go. I get all that without any sides so I'm happy with it. Would love to one day try up to 1.5 gram of it.

Considering adding EQ to contest prep this summer. I've never used it.
I don't tolerate 19-nors/tren at all. Historically, I've ran test/mast/anavar/proviron during cuts. Anybody have any experience with EQ during a prep?

Thinking 500 test, 600 mast, 600 EQ (16 weeks). Then I'll add the orals for the final 4-5 weeks as usual. Thanks guys.
First thing I would ask is what is your usual total dose of injectables? You probably want to stay close to that. then add in your orals as you go like you suggest above. If 1700 mg of injectables is your normal or in that range that's probably fine what you have laid out. I would tend to start out a little lower and ramp up over a few weeks to feel it out. If you start out with 600 mg EQ and you have massive anxiety or out of control hunger then you are sort of stuck with it for 4 weeks even if you drop it. If you start out a little lower and you are fine then you might be able to tick it up a bit after 3-4 weeks once you feel it out and avoid the issue. One thing about EQ I figured out is you can add it in weeks into the cycle and it hits right away. So, there is no long wait period like if you started out with just Test and EQ. So that gives you an option but you may want to try that some time later after you feel out the compound.

for me, EQ gives a unique look, a different skin texture (I think it's the effect of increased collagen synthesis) and in combination with trenbolone, I don't have to say that everything works better lol

test in general, trenbolone, EQ and other drugs may not exist for me (unless you want to get 100% shape on stage then you will need some orals and dht derivatives)

Test/EQ/tren is a hell of a cycle. One of my favorites.

And I agree with luki. I always ran 500-600mg EQ and liked it. But it’s a different animal at 1g a week.

If your gonna do high EQ. CBC testing every 6 weeks or so is a must, until you figure out how ducked up your hemoglobin and hematocrit gets. Some are safe, some it pushes it WAY too high

First thing I would ask is what is your usual total dose of injectables? You probably want to stay close to that. then add in your orals as you go like you suggest above. If 1700 mg of injectables is your normal or in that range that's probably fine what you have laid out. I would tend to start out a little lower and ramp up over a few weeks to feel it out. If you start out with 600 mg EQ and you have massive anxiety or out of control hunger then you are sort of stuck with it for 4 weeks even if you drop it. If you start out a little lower and you are fine then you might be able to tick it up a bit after 3-4 weeks once you feel it out and avoid the issue. One thing about EQ I figured out is you can add it in weeks into the cycle and it hits right away. So, there is no long wait period like if you started out with just Test and EQ. So that gives you an option but you may want to try that some time later after you feel out the compound.
Good point. I do tend to stay around 1.5-1.7g during a cut. I've heard about the EQ anxiety so I'll definitely be on the lookout for that.
I can't see the hunger pains being a real issue. I'm always starving to death 24/7 starting 10 weeks out. I've always been able to stay Disciplined in that regard.

Test/EQ/tren is a hell of a cycle. One of my favorites.

And I agree with luki. I always ran 500-600mg EQ and liked it. But it’s a different animal at 1g a week.

If your gonna do high EQ. CBC testing every 6 weeks or so is a must, until you figure out how ducked up your hemoglobin and hematocrit gets. Some are safe, some it pushes it WAY too high
Yep, my hemoglobin/hct is always on the low end of normal for whatever reason. And I have an at-home hemoglobin/hematocrit test device so I'll keep an eye on it.

Yep, my hemoglobin/hct is always on the low end of normal for whatever reason. And I have an at-home hemoglobin/hematocrit test device so I'll keep an eye on it.
Start out low with the EQ. It takes a while to build up and a while to clear.

If you do get anxiety from it and find out week 4-5 or even 6, you’re kind of stuck with it while you wait for it to clear your body.

I think you got bad anxiety from Tren right?

If you do get anxiety from it and find out week 4-5 or even 6, you’re kind of stuck with it while you wait for it to clear your body.

Oh shit @slayer37 if you have anxiety issues tren/EQ might be a bad combo.

Go very low. I have anxiety but EQ doesn’t bother it.

Tren and Anavar (weirdly) send me into orbit

Oh and nebivolol low dose has done amazing things to my baseline anxiety

Afternoon mate - EQ is my absolute go to for my cycles now.

Anything over 200 test has a negative effect on pulmonary function for me (heavy labored breathing), all other compounds raise my RHR and affect my sleep negatively - I may recover muscular”ly” quicker however my CNS recovery begins to lag.

600 EQ for general recovery, 800mg is god like with extreme strength and plyonetric adaptations. Any more than 800 and I start putting on weight.

On this trip right now is actually the first break from EQ I’ve had in about two years.

There isn’t an extreme adaptation to aesthetics, 200mg Masteron has a much more profound affect on my look that the 800 eQ.

Yeah, not sure if I would call it anxiety, but tren took me to a dark place....especially during the insomnia. My oura ring was telling me I was only actually sleeping 90-120 minutes/ night. I think it had more to do with the sleep deprivation than anything else.

I can't imagine EQ fucking with my neurochemistry to that extent, but I could be wrong.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws