over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest prep/cut with vs without gh

It’s for an experiment. Lol but where did you get scared from lmao?

Imagine a dude on tren who’s scared to take test

Looks like your experiment got you gynecomastia too.

Looks like your experiment got you gynecomastia too.

He has to be autistic or has some other mental illness. Nobody can be this out of touch with reality. He would argue with me about injecting estrogen and I tried telling him over and over that not a single person does such a ridiculous thing. But he thought he knew more than me. Now he has bitch tits. You reap what you sow.

It seems a lot if people in this thread all adopted the mentality of ganging up on an individual. You can rationalize however you like. Whatever makes yall feel better but in reality a lot of people in this thread sound needlessly shitty.

It seems a lot if people in this thread all adopted the mentality of ganging up on an individual. You can rationalize however you like. Whatever makes yall feel better but in reality a lot of people in this thread sound needlessly shitty.
A lot of people in this thread are sick of hearing bullshit. Simple as that.

Do you not believe me because to grow that fast would be hard or something? Confused your reasoning for thinking I’m lying.
Simply because your upper body leanness does not reflect glute striations. It has nothing to do with you “growing so fast”. Can you go one comment without mentioning your “insane rate of growth?”. Tiny naturals on stage can have shredded glutes.

Let’s see a pic of that 225 lbs. and I’m saying your flat out a little lying liar saying youv got striated glutes. You do look emaciated I’ll agree to that lol but let’s see the glutes or it’s a fact you’re just lying. 🤥
IMG_7742.jpeg
216 in this pic. But close enough. Also I never said I weighed 225…. So

I’ll be sure to post a pic of my ass later that you’re just dying to see.

If you can’t tell by the other pictures in this thread that I’m lean enough to have striated glutes then I can only believe that you actually just want to add to your spank bank.

And also since you seem to have had issues with reading, in this picture is NOT the stage when I had glute striations. This is me, as bulked up fatty in the off-season mass building phase. Still with abs, but fat

So before you say I’m lying, let get the understanding of what I’m actually claiming correct first.

Also I’m not posing for you. Took me 2 seconds to find a pic in my phone of a time that reflected the heaviest weight I’ve been.

Simply because your upper body leanness does not reflect glute striations. It has nothing to do with you “growing so fast”. Can you go one comment without mentioning your “insane rate of growth?”. Tiny naturals on stage can have shredded glutes.
This comment makes no sense.

Go sloww, but try again.

what are you trying to say here ??

It’s text. You can read it at any pace you want. Read it realllly slow and maybe it’ll make sense.
Nope. I don’t understand the point because it has nothing to do with anything I’ve said. And also, seems to contradict and make no Clear tangible statement.

if your goal was to imply I’m stupid or wrong about a claim, I completely missed it. So alright then. 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 185201
216 in this pic. But close enough. Also I never said I weighed 225…. So

I’ll be sure to post a pic of my ass later that you’re just dying to see.

If you can’t tell by the other pictures in this thread that I’m lean enough to have striated glutes then I can only believe that you actually just want to add to your spank bank.

And also since you seem to have had issues with reading, in this picture is NOT the stage when I had glute striations. This is me, as bulked up fatty in the off-season mass building phase. Still with abs, but fat

So before you say I’m lying, let get the understanding of what I’m actually claiming correct first.

Also I’m not posing for you. Took me 2 seconds to find a pic in my phone of a time that reflected the heaviest weight I’ve been.
Forgive me you said you weighed 220 lol and that pic you could be 169 lbs because you’re not showing your lower body at all. You’re certainly nowhere lean enough to have striated glutes. You’re on a forum trying to blow smoke up a bunch of actual real competitive bodybuilders. lol and everyone is calling you out. Iv seen natural lifters achieve that much without any gear at all and you take higher doses than guys on this forum twice your size minus your pointed gyno. Show your legs. Show your striated glutes. Talk is cheap in these parts dude. If you don’t want everyone blowing you up then don’t talk crazy talk.

Forgive me you said you weighed 220 lol and that pic you could be 169 lbs because you’re not showing your lower body at all. You’re certainly nowhere lean enough to have striated glutes. You’re on a forum trying to blow smoke up a bunch of actual real competitive bodybuilders. lol and everyone is calling you out. Iv seen natural lifters achieve that much without any gear at all and you take higher doses than guys on this forum twice your size minus your pointed gyno. Show your legs. Show your striated glutes. Talk is cheap in these parts dude. If you don’t want everyone blowing you up then don’t talk crazy talk.
Oh wow. You still don’t get it even with very carefully written responses.

Im Not even arguing this point. Jesus Christ…. Lol

Nope. I don’t understand the point because it has nothing to do with anything I’ve said. And also, seems to contradict and make no Clear tangible statement.

if your goal was to imply I’m stupid or wrong about a claim, I completely missed it. So alright then. 🤷‍♂️
What else can I say? My comment was very clear

Oh wow. You still don’t get it even with very carefully written responses.

Im Not even arguing this point. Jesus Christ…. Lol
For understanding.....
He is not asking for a shredded glute pic of you at 220, he is asking for a shredded glute pic of you right now leaned down, he doesn't believe you are lean enough to have striated glutes, that's all.

What does Jesus have to do with bodybuilding?
There you go. Straight from An ifbb pro who just said he clearly understood my post to you. Yet you fail to do so Or produce photographic evidence of your shredded glutes. And still no pic. I know for a fact I’m leaner than you are but I’m not showing striated glutes nor was I dieted down 25 lbs lighter and very lean.

You have to suffer for striated glutes. Iv been that lean and I felt like I was on deaths door and my face looked like skeletor lol anyone who’s been that lean understands what im
Talking about

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity