over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest prep/cut with vs without gh

I

have striated glutes now. That was like a week ago

I’m not posting a pic of my ass but here is spider veins on my core. Tell yourself I’m lying though.
All 180 pounds of you bro just as predicted. Why are you such a liar? Our conversation was Sunday . Nobody cares. You don’t have to make this grandeur story. You’re doing average shit and making average gains like the rest of the work now. It was a good blow up but welcome to reality

I

have striated glutes now. That was like a week ago

I’m not posting a pic of my ass but here is spider veins on my core. Tell yourself I’m lying though.
Post a full body pic (don't need to see glutes). Your skin looks pretty thin, let's see it!

What else am i supposed to do when i have repeated told you to leave me alone and you keep crawling back begging for validation. Like i said in our conversation bro.. you are delusional and arrogant and that’s why nobody likes you
First of all I’m 196 in the morning fasted this actual morning. So no. I’ll easily be over 200 once I eat something. Believe what you like

should I post screenshots of our conversations and let everyone else be the judge?

No I’m not that low integrity of a person actually .

You of all people as a coach should know how quickly things progress and change at these end stages of cutting. So to post that screenshot as if it’s some “gotcha” thing then claim I’m 180lb as if you know ? Lol.

Yea you’re actually 230 chase. because I say so.

We were actually talking like normal civilized people- or so I thought then you turned into a salty bitch when I didn’t sign up for your gay unlimited email subscription.

Not once before that did you say you were blocking me lol.

First of all I’m 196 in the morning fasted this actual morning. So no. I’ll easily be over 200 once I eat something. Believe what you like

should I post screenshots of our conversations and let everyone else be the judge?

You of all people as a coach should know how quickly things progress and change at these end stages of cutting. So to post that screenshot as if it’s some “gotcha” thing then claim I’m 180lb as if you know ? Lol.

Yea you’re actually 230 chase. because I say so.

We were actually talking like normal civilized people- or so I thought then you turned into a salty bitch when I didn’t sign up for your gay unlimited email subscription.

Not once before that did you say you were blocking me lol.
now who’s salty 😂 ya you were wasting my time so i said stop talking to me unless you’re going to pay me for it… and you never did and kept talking.. what else am i supposed to do to a guy not respecting my time? It’s the same reason Steve blocked your ass too

Post a full body pic (don't need to see glutes). Your skin looks pretty thin, let's see it!
So I hold water during the day as it goes on because my e2 is still 112 pg/ml and im
Consuming 8grams sodium per day on average.

So this full body pic was taken by the time im
Holding water. Keep that in mind. It was taken the day before the one of my abs

At 193ish lb depleted af in the morning after doing an hour of fasted cardio. I promise once I eat something and am not in a -1200 calorie deficit for 15 days in a row- I will weigh over 200lb. So it’s kinda fucked up for people to say I’m 170-180 or whatever when im
Literally just straight up am not. I have weighed 197.6 at peak in the last 7 days without even going over maintenance.

Last pic is to show how much water i accumulate during the same day at the same body fat.

Attachments

• IMG_0066.jpeg
    IMG_0066.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_9979.jpeg
    IMG_9979.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_9981.jpeg
    IMG_9981.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 95
So I hold water during the day as it goes on because my e2 is still 112 pg/ml and im

At 193ish lb depleted af in the morning after doing an hour of fasted cardio. I promise once I eat something and am not in a -1200 calorie deficit for 15 days in a row- I will weigh over 200lb. So it’s kinda fucked up for people to say I’m 170-180 or whatever when im
Literally just straight up am not. I have weighed 197.6 at peak in the last 7 days without even going over maintenance.

Last pic is to show how much water i accumulate during the same day at the same body fat.
You’ve got so many fuckin excuses it’s embarrassing. Just post the post workout filtered pump pics and shut up.

now who’s salty 😂 ya you were wasting my time so i said stop talking to me unless you’re going to pay me for it… and you never did and kept talking.. what else am i supposed to do to a guy not respecting my time? It’s the same reason Steve blocked your ass too
As if I’m going to not be salty after you straight up lie about me and post about me all over this website???

Who the fuck wouldn’t be salty?

Do you want me to fuck you chase ?

Is that what this is really all
About ?

Because you turned pretty effeminate and female like after I declined to pay you -the same way some cheap hooker does if I’m not paying.

Maybe that 167 pg/ml e2 is getting to your head.

As if I’m going to not be salty after you straight up lie about me and post about me all over this website???

About ?

Because you turned pretty effeminate and female like after I declined to pay you -the same way some cheap hooker does if I’m not paying.

😂😂😂 Close 5a156944-27fb-454a-ac96-444cb4d5f8f9.jpeg

There ya go. Laugh and smile a little bit more buddy.

Jesus dude. Think whatever the fuck you want about me. I guarantee you wouldn’t hate me so much if you actually knew me.

I don’t even hate you bro. I just can’t even. Fuck. NeverMind dude lmao.

There ya go. Laugh and smile a little bit more buddy.

Jesus dude. Think whatever the fuck you want about me. I guarantee you wouldn’t hate me so much if you actually knew me.

I don’t even hate you bro. I just can’t even. Fuck. NeverMind dude lmao.
Come to Orlando, we’ll take a pic together at the Olympia. #nohomo

About ?

Also, you didn’t decline to pay me… you flat out ignored it and continued to message me, and i was nice about it for a while considering that was JUNE FUCKING 12TH! So once again.. stop.. lying… you are now being identified as a compulsive liar. How are your scientific experimental results going to look when you’re just a liar?
😂😂 IMG_5450.jpg

Bro, i was just in a show this past sunday. You wouldve gotten somewhere between 4-6th in your class and lost the novice to several people. The delusion of grandeur in you is at an all time high. You have suuuuch a long ways to go its scary and to think you are peeeled and so high is such a bad quality to have as a BBer. You SHOULD be thinking your small, you SHOULD BE thinking you need a lot of work. You SHOULD be afraid to show this off. Believing you're "never quite there" is a GREAT TRAIT as a BBer...its keep you working. It keeps your ego in check. It makes you become better and work harder. But for whatever reason you have a unique mindset that thinks what you did is great or important or worth a damn. It is not.

Clearly chase doesn’t care. Post them so we can “judge”.

No one is judging you for where you’re at, their judging you for you’re attitude.

The only reason people care you’re not stage ready is because you keep calling yourself stage ready.

Bro, i was just in a show this past sunday. You wouldve gotten somewhere between 4-6th in your class and lost the novice to several people. The delusion of grandeur in you is at an all time high. You have suuuuch a long ways to go its scary and to think you are peeeled and so high is such a bad quality to have as a BBer. You SHOULD be thinking your small, you SHOULD BE thinking you need a lot of work. You SHOULD be afraid to show this off.

Are we living in bizarro world?
This guy gets it. Stop trying to tell people what you are and let people tell you what you are. It’s like Victor black vibes all over again

Also, you didn’t decline to pay me… you flat out ignored it and continued to message me, and i was nice about it for a while considering that was JUNE FUCKING 12TH! So once again.. stop.. lying… you are now being identified as a compulsive liar. How are your scientific experimental results going to look when you’re just a liar?
😂😂View attachment 184965
Decline/ Ignore same difference.

Sometimes I just message people to say nice job. If that’s block worthy, that’s your right to decide that.

Like i told you in our DM’s, you can see it in the lack of arm separation in your pics, since that’s all we have to go off of. Here’s a pic of me 2 weeks out and i still wasn’t ready. Nobody is knocking you for doing a good job, they are knocking you for your attitude 509F2D40-3507-483D-9BF9-21556E8766F2.jpeg

This is just ridiculous. @Parabolic33 one day you’re going to look back on this forum and think “shit I was that guy.”

1. This is bodybuilding- let your physique do the talking, not your mouth or keyboard.

2. Go step on an NPC stage and compete. And no, not a show that doesn’t even make it on FB, but a top promoted national qualifier.

3. Don’t expect things for free. Most things in life are transactional. Chase gave a lot of his time and knowledge for free… what did you expect. There’s nothing you can’t find on this board that any coach knows, but people’s time isn’t free.

What @TheOtherOne55 is absolutely right. I’m really not trying to beat you up as you seem like an eager guy and can apply that in this sport.

Just do you, what works for you and run your mouth less because I can promise you, some guy will humble you on stage some day and make you eat your words if not.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131