over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest prep/cut with vs without gh

Parabolic33

Registered
Newbies
I’ve only done two cuts in my life and I’m curious to the people who’ve dieted with and without hgh the difference in fat loss you noticed. Wondering if you kept the deficit the same/used the same strategy to diet multiple times with and without hgh.

I’m using it, but I’m wondering by how much If any inferior results I’d notice. I have more experience with hgh during an offseason since I’ve spend the majority of my time in the sport trying to grow.

Looking for anyone to add about things they noticed with hgh and fat loss specifically.

I get lean fairly easy so I'm not sure how much GH helped with fat loss. For me it isn't a huge selling point. What I did love about GH was how full I stayed even during periods of low carbs. In the past I would have gone flat and not been able to recover but with GH in the mix I was able to stay relatively full.

I think it is dependent on how easy it is for you to get into contest shape

Some people tend to hold more water, so i'd drop it at 2-3 weeks out
Others dont hold any water at all, so i'd run right through to the show

What's the point of running it, in higher than pro youthful skin doses, 1-2 ius, if its to be dropped, two weeks out , and the fullness goes away?

Extremely detailed, what's the point of dropping it , then loading up 5 ius, the night before the show, if ones using a durietic, if it holds water, and makes face fuller, from water, are these counterproductive logically or is the advice just experiment and see?

What's the point of running it, in higher than pro youthful skin doses, 1-2 ius, if its to be dropped, two weeks out , and the fullness goes away?

Extremely detailed, what's the point of dropping it , then loading up 5 ius, the night before the show, if ones using a durietic, if it holds water, and makes face fuller, from water, are these counterproductive logically or is the advice just experiment and see?

Increased fat loss, various anabolic benefits especially when combined with insulin during a precontest phase

Increased fat loss, various anabolic benefits especially when combined with insulin during a precontest phase
Yea I’m using Lantus still but it’s hard to use as much rapid since I have one only 4 meal windows with 150 grams of carbs in it to use it. The rest are stacked with my fat at the end of the night so I can actually sleep so I’ve avoided it since I’m so sensitive now as it is.

Beyond the fat loss, recovery is better too.

Not to mention more full = better training quality

Probably the igf1 making you able to get more full. But I’ve never used growth at this stage. I do use lr3 though and I can fill up an extra 4-6lb easy with it. It’s my first time using hgh in a cut at this dose. Last time was my first cut and I only used 2.5iu before fasted cardio 4 days a week.

For me hgh no matter what period cut or bulk - it's a night and day difference
What do you think of the idea of people taking time off from gh to get better effect ?

I’m not sold on it theory wise, but I haven’t practiced it yet myself. I’ve just been on it the last 3 months at 11iu per day and I have no plans to stop anytime soon.

But for sure my last and first ever bulk last year I did 5 weeks at 10iu per day and was able to push my calories up to a much higher surplus and have it still be effective and not just excessive fat- compared to if I did the same surplus without the gh

What do you think of the idea of people taking time off from gh to get better effect ?

I’m not sold on it theory wise, but I haven’t practiced it yet myself. I’ve just been on it the last 3 months at 11iu per day and I have no plans to stop anytime soon.

But for sure my last and first ever bulk last year I did 5 weeks at 10iu per day and was able to push my calories up to a much higher surplus and have it still be effective and not just excessive fat- compared to if I did the same surplus without the gh
I know many bodybuilders, both PRO and high-class amateurs, but I don't know a single one who is a serious competitor and stops taking GH - the only time they take off GH is 14-5 days before the competition and not everyone stops taking it either.

Iv never noticed any water retention from hgh at any dose. It does the opposite to me. Dosnt seem to make me any fuller either. Just promotes fat loss and makes my skin and hair look healthy.

Yea I’m using Lantus still but it’s hard to use as much rapid since I have one only 4 meal windows with 150 grams of carbs in it to use it. The rest are stacked with my fat at the end of the night so I can actually sleep so I’ve avoided it since I’m so sensitive now as it is.
4 meals with 150g carbs each meal or 4 meals with a total of 150g carbs?

If it's the 150g total in 4 meals then why even use insulin?

4 meals with 150g carbs each meal or 4 meals with a total of 150g carbs?

If it's the 150g total in 4 meals then why even use insulin?
I worded that awfully oh wow lol. I was at work. Whoops.

What I meant was:
I have 4 opportunities per week to use rapid insulin, because only 4 meals per week now have 150g carbs; and that’s about the level I sort of cut it off, and find there is no additional nutrient assimilation/uptake assistance by adding insulin to a meal much lower than this.

Every other meal now outside of those 4, are less than 150g carbs

What I meant was:
I have 4 opportunities per week to use rapid insulin, because only 4 meals per week now have 150g carbs; and that’s about the level I sort of cut it off, and find there is no additional nutrient assimilation/uptake assistance by adding insulin to a meal much lower than this.

why would a meal need 150g carbs (or more) to utilize fast acting insulin?
Reducing stress on the pancreas is just one "advantage" of insulin. For this purpose, i could see your argument.
I would rather drop the Lantus during a cut and use fast acting insulin few times a week

What I meant was:

Wut? Any dose of exogenous insulin is additive. You don’t want to use insulin unless you have 150g carbs so you can bolus a high dose?

Hell in heavy dieting phases 3-4iu pre workout with 30g carbs +20g EAA can make a massive difference In recovery

Some crazy assholes use to use 2iu pre workout with just EAAs and glutamine intra workout.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131