over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Summer Shred Cycles

300 Test
200 Mast
300 Primo
25mg Provi
25mg Var
25mg Winny

This is my plan for this July. Lil late in the summer but summer goes till end Oct here in the southwest.

300 Test
200 Mast
300 Primo
25mg Provi
25mg Var
25mg Winny

This is my plan for this July. Lil late in the summer but summer goes till end Oct here in the southwest.
Hows the dual var/win compared to onenor the other. I was thinking about this combo. Im currently running low test with 50mg var.

Hows the dual var/win compared to onenor the other. I was thinking about this combo. Im currently running low test with 50mg var.
I love Var pre workout and I love var at 40-50mg Ed. However I’ve never ran winny. This will be my first run with it this summer.

This summer ripped cycle will be the first time using winny so hope I take it well? I’ve been told the more winny I can take the leaner and harder I can potentially get. My wife has been asking me to lean out cause she thinks I’m a lil too big rn.

I love Var pre workout and I love var at 40-50mg Ed. However I’ve never ran winny. This will be my first run with it this summer.

This summer ripped cycle will be the first time using winny so hope I take it well? I’ve been told the more winny I can take the leaner and harder I can potentially get. My wife has been asking me to lean out cause she thinks I’m a lil too big rn.

If winny works/is tolerable for you (I'm late 40s and have always done fine on it despite all the internet reported issues), it's an amazing drug. Aesthetics IMO can't be beat as a single compound, makes you look 2% BF lower, great shoulders, good energy, and good strength and hypertrophy gains. It's a beast and well balanced unless you get joint issues from it (I don't). When people used to rave about mast, I thought it might be like an injectable non liver hitting winstrol - negative, not remotely comparable, not same league nor same sport IMO. Pro MMA vs kindergarten tag at recess, disappointment but I do use/like mast for other purposes (basically use it as injectable proviron).

I like var too. Winny, var and drol are the only orals I'll use anymore. Lots use winny/var and I've dabbled some too - good intro of you've used var but not winny. A few have mentioned winny/drol synergy and I have yet to try. Good luck!

Maybe cutiut the var then and run straight 50mg winny to get a feel for it before the mix.

If you get your bodyfat down to around 10% that is when Winny will really shine. I ran it with my cycle last summer, my avatar, ran it for the last 8 weeks of my cycle. It was awesome.

If winny works/is tolerable for you (I'm late 40s and have always done fine on it despite all the internet reported issues), it's an amazing drug. Aesthetics IMO can't be beat as a single compound, makes you look 2% BF lower, great shoulders, good energy, and good strength and hypertrophy gains. It's a beast and well balanced unless you get joint issues from it (I don't). When people used to rave about mast, I thought it might be like an injectable non liver hitting winstrol - negative, not remotely comparable, not same league nor same sport IMO. Pro MMA vs kindergarten tag at recess, disappointment but I do use/like mast for other purposes (basically use it as injectable proviron).

I like var too. Winny, var and drol are the only orals I'll use anymore. Lots use winny/var and I've dabbled some too - good intro of you've used var but not winny. A few have mentioned winny/drol synergy and I have yet to try. Good luck!
What doses did you use with the var/win combo bro?

Test 300/EQ300/mast400

2 weeks from whenever your taking your shirt off 50mg winny or Anavar daily
I like this. Nice n easy if the eq and mast doesn’t give you low estrogen symptoms as I see it is very individualized.

I like this. Nice n easy if the eq and mast doesn’t give you low estrogen symptoms as I see it is very individualized.

I aromatize heavily, and no I’m not fat. Even at sub 10% bf I need baseline aromasin and something to help estrogen with moderate 4-500 test. Anything beyond 400-500mg test I have to pair with primo 1:1 and a little AI

I lean on lower test, nandrolone+mast to grow. Not optimal, but The amount of BP/AI/SeRMs required to use 750mg+ test for me is just stupid

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear