over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Summer shred - compound

How abt a totally different take since you are already lean/dry? What if you ran anadrol for like 4 weeks? as lean as you are you could prob reduce/avoid a lot of the estrogenic sides. Then drop the anadrol and run anavar or winny up until your trip.

ending up using mast e between 300-400mg a week with 150mg test

vascular as all hell...

I'd say probably 10-11% bf..
God damn dude. Just from that little bit of mast? Or are you normally pretty vascular?

God damn dude. Just from that little bit of mast? Or are you normally pretty vascular?
Yeah I’m usually on the more vascular side tbh

Not sure why, I think genetics… can’t be high blood pressure I’m sitting like 100/60 lol

Yeah I’m usually on the more vascular side tbh

Not sure why, I think genetics… can’t be high blood pressure I’m sitting like 100/60 lol
Yikes. Do you generally feel lethargic/run down? And what's your resting heart rate? I have a friend whose resting pulse is typically in the high 30's but he's needed to use blood pressure meds in the past. He doesn't use ped's that I'm aware of, but a few things lately and in the past year have me wondering now lol.

Yikes. Do you generally feel lethargic/run down? And what's your resting heart rate? I have a friend whose resting pulse is typically in the high 30's but he's needed to use blood pressure meds in the past. He doesn't use ped's that I'm aware of, but a few things lately and in the past year have me wondering now lol.
Well i am in a calorie deficit so yeah do feel run down and lethargic

i usually stay within 100-115 systolic year round and 60-70 diastolic regardless of bulking or cutting

Out of curiosity

How bad is mast e on blood work at around 400mg/week?

Primo didn't shift my BW much at all - bit higher creatinine and urea (probably due to nitrogen retention?)

but cholesterol and hematology was fine

Out of curiosity

How bad is mast e on blood work at around 400mg/week?

Primo didn't shift my BW much at all - bit higher creatinine and urea (probably due to nitrogen retention?)

but cholesterol and hematology was fine
From my experience it messes my cholesterol up more than primo. Kidneys and liver were fine. RBC was a bit higher than normal.

Damn. Everyone is different. Equipoise absolutely nuked my E2 (I know "shouldn't have" and I ran plenty of test for even a worst case... but it did anyway). 30 years never tried it, lots of experience and still got hosed. A lower dose trial blew up my whole winter strength cycle/blast.

600 primo cut E2 in half from 500 test on me - still plenty of E2 to get by but a major dent. Everyone reacts differently. Experience helps and so does info on boards that applies to "average" but sometimes YOU are the outlier and those are the breaks.

You took and hammer on primo for sure. Hdl impact is one of the reasons I don't use it much. It's not all that strong, doesn't make me feel great, nice look but I can get that plenty of ways and I can run far more effective compounds for sometimes less but often similar hits to bloods. I still have enough for two long cycles at decent doses but no idea when I'll get to them.

Shit ton of equipoise too. Primo and equipoise were candidates for deca substitutes in my cruises or nice low impact dry summer cycles but didn't work out (hdl and E2 crush) as indended. Happens.

Keep at it and see what you can find that works. Deca for me is a godsend. Touches no bloods even at high doses. I get strong and joints feel amazing. Honestly I'd go so far as to say the joint lube is preventative and lessens wear over time. Also promotes an environment for healing and staying injury free (can't heal broken by definition but does all the rest for me). It's a staple. Maybe it works for you. Even 200-300mg is very meaningful. 400mg is a real dose and 600 is substantial for anyone not pretty serious.
Yeah, I don't see the obsession with Primo. I found it to be so weak it was a total waste. Of course, you can never really be sure you are getting what they say you are so maybe I got bullshit. I never tried it a second time because to be honest I had better things to allocate a CC to..

Yeah, I don't see the obsession with Primo. I found it to be so weak it was a total waste. Of course, you can never really be sure you are getting what they say you are so maybe I got bullshit. I never tried it a second time because to be honest I had better things to allocate a CC to..
I felt the same way I ran 600mg and can't say it did much, sure it's pretty side free but the amount u need to run it isn't worth it imo

ending up using mast e between 300-400mg a week with 150mg test

vascular as all hell...

I'd say probably 10-11% bf..

I'd say you're in the single digit bf% range with that level of vascularity on your abdomen.

I felt the same way I ran 600mg and can't say it did much, sure it's pretty side free but the amount u need to run it isn't worth it imo
this is why i opted for mast instead - it appears primo is a love or hate,nothing in between lol

Yea as an add on I feel mast is about the same class but cheaper and more androgenic which I personally like. And brewed higher mg/ml

Yeah I got nothing from Primo despite it being so massively hyped up in the UK atm

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws