over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex Wheeler Reveals 1993 Cycle

Yeah I think this one is probably legit. There was another one with chris cormier saying fairly high amounts of halo and nandrolone. It's a lot closer to the truth than jay's “500mg of test and 600mg of eq offseason that's it bro”.

So basically 800mg deca, winstrol tabs+winstrol inject, anavar, test prop, and probably we can guess around 3-4 amps of parabolon. I think he's probably telling the truth.
I believe flex I mean that’s pretty solid cycle as guys have already said for somebody in low 200 rang. The interview with Jay on the other hand was insulting to my intelligence but I get he probably doesn’t want some dumb kid replicating his cycle.

I'm guessing you're referring to drug testing in professional sports and that is a joke. Guys are protected - star players don't fail tests.
Apparently in the NFL they are told exactly when they will be tested. This make sense as you see almost nobody in the NFL test hot which is extremely hard to believe with that kind of money on the line.

I'm guessing you're referring to drug testing in professional sports and that is a joke. Guys are protected - star players don't fail tests.
How do you explain the downsized physiques in pro sports? None look juiced-juiced, there are no specimens where it's obvious the person in question got absolute free reign of his juicing. Pro sports, UFC, Olympics, even entertainment wrestling. How come absolutely NONE manage to NOT grow huge and extremely juiced looking? To me it appears there are heavy controls nowadays

I stand corrected! Thanks, brother. If it was simultaneous, it would strike me as totally ludicrous, honestly. He definitely had to have periods of jaundice from that level of use if so. It's funny how even when these pros do, and I think he was being forthright, reveal their use, there's such ambiguity.

How exactly does jaundice manifest? Can someone be jaundiced and not know it?
I've been involved in this for 30 years and I never saw a case of jaundice. Anyone else? If it's all but guaranteed at certain dosages all of us should know many cases. Orals are often abused in the extreme by some, 150-300mg per day for months and months. Shorter stretches of even more. About 20 years ago someone said he was going to do 150mg of Anavar and I remember some smart people saying holy shit, I pray for you, it was just extremely foolish and dangerous. Now no one bats an eye if someone does 200mg of Winstrol and Anavar per day combined say precontest, it's like a standard amount in some circles.

Who has seen a case of jaundice or even several?

In the pros I remember only Mike Quinn and a quote by Chad Nicholls about Nasser, how his eyes were yellow due to his 5 Anadrols a day.

How exactly does jaundice manifest? Can someone be jaundiced and not know it?
I've been involved in this for 30 years and I never saw a case of jaundice. Anyone else? If it's all but guaranteed at certain dosages all of us should know many cases. Orals are often abused in the extreme by some, 150-300mg per day for months and months. Shorter stretches of even more. About 20 years ago someone said he was going to do 150mg of Anavar and I remember some smart people saying holy shit, I pray for you, it was just extremely foolish and dangerous. Now no one bats an eye if someone does 200mg of Winstrol and Anavar per day combined say precontest, it's like a standard amount in some circles.

Who has seen a case of jaundice or even several?

In the pros I remember only Mike Quinn and a quote by Chad Nicholls about Nasser, how his eyes were yellow due to his 5 Anadrols a day.
Jaundice manifests as a yellow hue to the skin and eyes, and one cannot be jaundiced and not know it unless they don't look in a mirror or interact with others.

The liver is pretty resilient for healthy, normal people; so it's quite possible that a guy could become jaundiced and reverse it rapidly by cessation from 17AAs without you having seen it, but it having happened.

Anyway, how can you attest to guys taking 300 mg 17AAs daily for months and months? On what basis am I to believe you? It's not something you are in a position to know, you know?

I regard their hepatotoxicity as overblown, especially for the lower potency stuff like Anavar, but 300 mg/d of 17AA for months & months? Ludicrous.

Anyway, how can you attest to guys taking 300 mg 17AAs daily for months and months? On what basis am I to believe you?

I regard their hepatotoxicity as overblown, but 300 mg/d of 17AA for months & months? Ludicrous.

There's no way for me to prove my experience to you. But perhaps if enough guys here concur you might open up to the possibility.

The oral dosages started blowing up even more when UG steroids, pressed pills and powders, came around. Due to psychology one 50mg Winstrol pill several times a day didn't seem that crazy. If they had to have taken say 100 Zambon pharma tabs to equal 200mg not as many would have tried it.
Some idiots even took to eyeballing powders.

Some have done a lot of pharma too, like 500mg in a day, 10 Anadrol hasn't been uncommon in strength sports but usually for very short stretches precontest. I have taken 500mg in a day but not for more than 3 days. I just took 150mg Anadrol and 100mg of Dbol in one go, just a little something pre-training that I might do a couple of times a week haha. I actually am amazed I haven't gotten jaundice - about 25 years of foolish dosages. The biggest problem is acid reflux. It's enough of a problem to limit my oral use nowadays. Almost everyone gets this over time.

There's no way for me to prove my experience to you. But perhaps if enough guys here concur you might open up to the possibility.

The oral dosages started blowing up even more when UG steroids, pressed pills and powders, came around. Due to psychology one 50mg Winstrol pill several times a day didn't seem that crazy. If they had to have taken say 100 Zambon pharma tabs to equal 200mg not as many would have tried it.

Some have done a lot of pharma too, like 500mg in a day, 10 Anadrol hasn't been uncommon in strength sports but usually for very short stretches precontest. I have taken 500mg in a day but not for more than 3 days. I just took 150mg Anadrol and 100mg of Dbol in one go, just a little something pre-training that I might do a couple of times a week haha. I actually am amazed I haven't gotten jaundice - about 25 years of foolish dosages. The biggest problem is acid reflux. It's enough of a problem to limit my oral use nowadays. Almost everyone gets this over time.
Sure, I'll always consider more evidence from guys that are well placed. Presently, I don't doubt that there are isolated instances of guys ramping up doses to self-experiment, but that's a far cry from this being widespread.

Anadrol dose-dependently increases LBM, but grade 3/4 liver toxicity also. Since 150 mg/d causes grade 3/4 liver toxicity (ALT, AST, or GGT elevated > five-fold) in 35% of users, I doubt that doubling that won't cause such toxicity in at least 2/3 (67%) of users.

Your taking 150 mg oxymetholone and 100 mg metandienone in one go a couple times a week (say, thrice weekly, or 750 mg/w) is a far cry, and not ludicrious, versus 300 mg/d or 2.1 g/w (2.8-fold what you took) for months and months continuously.

I personally know a strongman who was an elite world competitor a few years ago and anadrol ran 6-8 months a year (the entire competitive period) at a dose of 300mg a day

even on PM we have @ergo who himself recently wrote that he has been taking anadrol continuously for 20 or 25 years in a dose not less than 100mg a day

Bro I started using orals for the first time in 2 years. I’ve been on only 20mg Winstrol and the acid reflux is already a bitch. I can’t handle orals well but they make such a significant difference for my workouts. TUMS has been helping tremendously. I wish I could run 150mg Anadrol but that would mess me up.

How do you explain the downsized physiques in pro sports? None look juiced-juiced, there are no specimens where it's obvious the person in question got absolute free reign of his juicing. Pro sports, UFC, Olympics, even entertainment wrestling. How come absolutely NONE manage to NOT grow huge and extremely juiced looking? To me it appears there are heavy controls nowadays
I understand your point about UFC but they literally allowed TRT for awhile and those guys were juiced as fuck. Guys in the NFL though are huge and much bigger now than 30 yrs ago on average. Also their players union banned testing of HGH… lol I wonder why

What resonates most for me here is the choices of drugs. Dosages sound fair too.

Competing around that time, the low test, high Deca, lots of Winstrol, Anavar, and perhaps some Negma Parabolan sounds about right. I understand that Dennis Newman liked Winstrol as well (I think Zwick mentioned this to me (?)) and I think the choices had something to do with the look of the physiques back then.

What resonates most for me here is the choices of drugs. Dosages sound fair too.

Competing around that time, the low test, high Deca, lots of Winstrol, Anavar, and perhaps some Negma Parabolan sounds about right. I understand that Dennis Newman liked Winstrol as well (I think Zwick mentioned this to me (?)) and I think the choices had something to do with the look of the physiques back then.
Dennis Newman IMO had one of the most pleasing physique ever at the time.

I think the Winstrols and Anavars are still the "choices" and the dosages of those have just increased on average. What changed at some point was the test dosages specifically. I even think there was a very specific point and that was the death of Munzer and his cycle plan found on him, the average test "base" really shot up because guys found it did add extra size. I remember Dan Duchaine saying something like, "wait, what the hell's going on here, test at 3.5 grams a week?" That's the point where things changed a little as far as cycle design. Relatively nontoxic but relatively powerful anabolic, so it made sense if you were going to increase total dosage.

I remember Chad saying Nasser really really loved Winstrol and did a lot of it, but Nasser also apparently told people the testosterone dose was astronomical. Nasser joked around a lot but I'm positive the test was up there.

I personally know a strongman who was an elite world competitor a few years ago and anadrol ran 6-8 months a year (the entire competitive period) at a dose of 300mg a day

even on PM we have @ergo who himself recently wrote that he has been taking anadrol continuously for 20 or 25 years in a dose not less than 100mg a day
How many kg body weight was the strongman at this time, at his peak? How is he doing today health-wise? I hope perfectly well.

100 mg daily Anadrol isn't ludicrous in my opinion, just a tad high for long-term use, unlike 3X that already high dose.

I think the Winstrols and Anavars are still the "choices" and the dosages of those have just increased on average. What changed at some point was the test dosages specifically. I even think there was a very specific point and that was the death of Munzer and his cycle plan found on him, the average test "base" really shot up because guys found it did add extra size. I remember Dan Duchaine saying something like, "wait, what the hell's going on here, test at 3.5 grams a week?" That's the point where things changed a little as far as cycle design. Relatively nontoxic but relatively powerful anabolic, so it made sense if you were going to increase total dosage.

I remember Chad saying Nasser really really loved Winstrol and did a lot of it, but Nasser also apparently told people the testosterone dose was astronomical. Nasser joked around a lot but I'm positive the test was up there.
Nasser love anadrol not winstrol ; and clen , in the past certain rumors of an athlete close to him said he took 40 monores a day (monores is clenbuterol 20mcg per tablet)

How many kg body weight was the strongman at this time, at his peak? How is he doing today health-wise? I hope perfectly well.

100 mg daily Anadrol isn't ludicrous in my opinion, just a tad high for long-term use, unlike 3X that already high

Luki has talked about this before. I think it was a particularly "muscular" strongman, so you know who it likely is. That guy is still "active" and jacked decades later, doesn't mean he's perfectly healthy though, I have no idea.

Nasser love anadrol not winstrol ; and clen , in the past certain rumors of an athlete close to him said he took 40 monores a day (monores is clenbuterol 20mcg per tablet)
Chad said Nasser's eyes were yellow and Chad told Nasser to lower his 5 a day Anadrol dosage. In the same interview, it was in a podcast with Trigili iirc, Chad said the thing about Winstrol. You can love 2 orals (I would bet the Winstrol was preferably injectable) at the same time

Who the hell knows when Nasser was lying, he told Chris Aceto he used 50 tabs of t3 before some breakout NOC contest. Chris asked if he used thyroid, because he was trying to figure out what the hell Nasser had done to improve so much, and then was like, "okay, forget about it."

Luki has talked about this before. I think it was a particularly "muscular" strongman, so you know who it likely is. That guy is still "active" and jacked decades later, doesn't mean he's perfectly healthy though, I have no idea.
M.P., yes. OK. So I find that he was competing at 142 kg around 2008. That is, at a dose of 300 mg/d, a 2.11 mg/kg daily dose. It's high. It's comparable to 179.5 mg/d for an 85 kg bodybuilder in relative terms. That should still strike you as high; but do understand that 300 mg/d for a 142 kg beast is different than 300 mg/d for an 85 kg human. And then, compute the fact that he dominated the highest levels of a brutal strength sport, and you rather have not and will not. Take off 67% for sheer brute force of nature that you lack if you're honest with yourself, and you're left with .7 mg/kg daily, or about 60 mg/d for an 85 kg bodybuilder as juuuust right.

100 mg daily Anadrol isn't ludicrous in my opinion, just a tad high for long-term use, unlike 3X that already high dose.
then 150-155 kg

now he is 115 kg and he is an mma player (it's not Mariusz Pudzianowski 😅 but his "student")

he has no health problems other than the many muscle tears he suffered during his strongman career

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackplace
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131