mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone use CBD/THC to reduce inflammation or recover?

The smoke shops in Omaha are selling better nugs than I had as a kid growing up. You can smell it from outside. A lot of folks are quitting the black market now that it’s available.
Yes. So called THCa flower. .
People say it's not as potent as regular flower

OMG. Flower sold in legal dispensary IS THCa flower.
So the same flower sold in your smoke shop is the same flower sold at the legal dispensary.

One flower is just called THCa flower. While the other is seen as legit flower.
Guess what?? Its the same!!!

No need for a plug.

2023 farm bill may close the loophole though.

Yes. So called THCa flower. .
People say it's not as potent as regular flower

OMG. Flower sold in legal dispensary IS THCa flower.
So the same flower sold in your smoke shop is the same flower sold at the legal dispensary.

One flower is just called THCa flower. While the other is seen as legit flower.
Guess what?? Its the same!!!

No need for a plug.

2023 farm bill may close the loophole though.
That’s a terrific breakdown of it!
For the casual smoker it works, for the less than casual it’s amazing and for daily users the black market wins.

That’s a terrific breakdown of it!
For the casual smoker it works, for the less than casual it’s amazing and for daily users the black market wins.
Guess i wasnt clear.. THCA flower sold in smoke shops IS THE SAME as black-market/legal-dispensary weed.
The THC 'percentage levels' measured on legal-state-dispensary weed is actually THCA.
Look at the COA of legal-state-dispensay weed. The COA measures THCA. The COA DOES NOT measure delta-9 THC.
If delta-9 THC is measured it's in VERY SMALL quantity. The plant by nature DOES NOT contain that much delta-9 THC.
You want a high percentage of THCA in the plant. As that is converted to delta-9 when you burn it or put it in the oven.

Look at the attached COA of this dispensary weed.
THIS COA IS NOT FROM SMOKE SHOP WEED. They measure THCA. This is the THC percentage put on the label.
People see THCA on the smoke shop weed, and it gives the impression its weed-lite or some new weed.
Not realizing
THCA IS THE DESIRED CHEMICAL IN BOTH SMOKE SHOP WEED AND DISPENSARY WEED.
THCA percentage on smoke shop weed IS THE SAME as THC percentage seen on legal-state dispensary weed.

Attachments

• coa.png
    coa.png
    341.7 KB · Views: 4
another legal state COA.. again.. the COA measures THCA... this is NOT smoke shop weed.. this is legal dispensary weed.

Attachments

• coa2.jpg
    coa2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 3
Official Cookies COA.. What do they measure ??? You guessed it.. THCA...
Then that THCA % is reflected on the product label as the THC%(total THC)
So again.. Smoke shop THCA weed is the same as legal state dispensary THC weed.
ITS THE SAME!!
ok.. i'm done.

Attachments

• cookies-label.png
    cookies-label.png
    765.4 KB · Views: 6
  • cookies-coa.png
    cookies-coa.png
    346.3 KB · Views: 6
Delta-8 & 9 are my go to..knowing restraint to not eat the whole kitchen is another thing.

I'm writing in an old topic because I didn't want to make a mess on the forum and start a new one - has anyone successfully used CBD oils to improve the quality of sleep?
My mom started using CBD for sleep. She bought it just to try and has consistently bought it ever since. She would definitely call it a success!

I'm writing in an old topic because I didn't want to make a mess on the forum and start a new one - has anyone successfully used CBD oils to improve the quality of sleep?
Short answer yes. I have smoked weed for my entire life. Smoking CBD bud gives a great relaxing feeling while too much makes me want to go right to bed. It is very similar to regular weed without the "oh fuck I'm high" feelings. I could smoke plenty of CBD and talk to a cop while if I smoked the same amount of weed I would not.

I now make and easy to make THC infused oil and another separate variety of CBD oil. I honestly made the CBD oil for my cats and never tried it. But I will on occasion take 1-2 drops of the THC variety under the tongue and is cascades me into a relaxing comfy sleep that lasts. I have a feeling the CBD oil would be similar at bit of a higher dose. Feel free to DM me if you want me to tell you how I make the oil. CBD is super cheap and worth a try.

My mom started using CBD for sleep. She bought it just to try and has consistently bought it ever since. She would definitely call it a success!
CBD is extremely inferior to CBn for sleep

10mg CBn will KNOCK YOU OUT. CBn is legal . best results look for a CBn 5-10mg presence blended with CBD. you want full spectrum cannabanoids, they are synergistic and potentiate each other. trust me, I have combat related PTSD, insomnia, etc diagnosed. CBn is a newer concept and has revolutionized sleep and retarded my need to have to do with feeling lit on THC just to go to sleep. I wake up refreshed with CBn. It has anti inflammatory properties and MORE also

I give cbd to my dogs but its extremely viable for humans as well as other mammals
get moms some of that blend brother. promise she will be even happier

To me, it's not something that is going to put you to sleep. But it's more like, if you can't sleep because of racing thoughts, it can relieve the racing thoughts.

Guess i wasnt clear.. THCA flower sold in smoke shops IS THE SAME as black-market/legal-dispensary weed.
The THC 'percentage levels' measured on legal-state-dispensary weed is actually THCA.
Look at the COA of legal-state-dispensay weed. The COA measures THCA. The COA DOES NOT measure delta-9 THC.
If delta-9 THC is measured it's in VERY SMALL quantity. The plant by nature DOES NOT contain that much delta-9 THC.
You want a high percentage of THCA in the plant. As that is converted to delta-9 when you burn it or put it in the oven.

Look at the attached COA of this dispensary weed.
THIS COA IS NOT FROM SMOKE SHOP WEED. They measure THCA. This is the THC percentage put on the label.
People see THCA on the smoke shop weed, and it gives the impression its weed-lite or some new weed.
Not realizing
THCA IS THE DESIRED CHEMICAL IN BOTH SMOKE SHOP WEED AND DISPENSARY WEED.
THCA percentage on smoke shop weed IS THE SAME as THC percentage seen on legal-state dispensary weed.
this is TRUE. loophole, get it while you can. THCa shatter,crumble, sugar, wax all as potent if not more potent as PURE THC

this is TRUE. loophole, get it while you can. THCa shatter,crumble, sugar, wax all as potent if not more potent as PURE THC
THCA becomes THC after it's been heated and decarboxylated. I forget the exact percentage that this occurs, something in the high eighties, I wanna say 86-87%. So if something is hypothetically 30% THCA, it would result in around 26% THC after combustion.

THCA becomes THC after it's been heated and decarboxylated. I forget the exact percentage that this occurs, something in the high eighties, I wanna say 86-87%. So if something is hypothetically 30% THCA, it would result in around 26% THC after combustion.
I am fully aware how that part works, this definitely allows the current loophole legality of it. Interestingly though @ the compounds lose percentage/potency once heated/decarb. I suppose a parallel would be to cooking food denaturing proteins and enzymes etc rather than eating raw.. I was not aware of that! thank you

would this apply to THC or ONLY THCa if both are heated. If something for instance a THC DISTILLATE cartridge says 89%, does it lose potency once burnt? or only THCa ?

I am fully aware how that part works, this definitely allows the current loophole legality of it. Interestingly though @ the compounds lose percentage/potency once heated/decarb. I suppose a parallel would be to cooking food denaturing proteins and enzymes etc rather than eating raw.. I was not aware of that! thank you

would this apply to THC or ONLY THCa if both are heated. If something for instance a THC DISTILLATE cartridge says 89%, does it lose potency once burnt? or only THCa ?
You do lose some THC due to oxidation but it depends heavily on the intake method, that's why temperature controlled vaping is the most efficient way to do it as it ensures the least breakdown.

Can't comment on CBD but at the dispensary I tell them I need sleep and they always find me a cartridge with myercine. Pass out every time. Trouble passing out or waking up at 5 am and not being able to pass out are a thing of the past. Complete game changer, wake up feeling rested, better workouts, etc. people have told me to take melatonin, check for apnea and get a CPAP, change my "sleep hygiene", "have a sleep routine" ....none of this was needed thc does the trick every time.

I have smoked myself to sleep for about a year long ago. Would always wake up groggy. I get less groggyness taking trazadone like it goes.to none.after awhile.

I still have to blend some CBD in with the THC if I'm using THC during the week. My focus and drive the following day are affected in a dose-dependant manner.

If I get really stoned with THC alone, I'm a bit foggy the next day. If I blend with CBD flower (more CBD than THC) I fare much better. I do still find it best to abstain during the work week.

I've read thca is sativa. Moreover, is this a way for one, if they want to try out pure sativa, one hundred percent sativa ?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RingSteel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws