over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tyson vs. Jake Paul

It’ll go to points and no one will get remotely hurt.

Tyson is an old man you really think JP will be aiming to seriously hurt an old grandpa.

You really think Tyson will land huge bombs on a moving target to the point of KOing him.

Rather than Tyson will be huffing and puffing within seconds, considering he is a near 60 year old man.

Lol.

Foreman fought until a few days before he turned 49 when he fought and pretty much beat up Shannon Briggs even though Briggs won the decision. He wasn't 57 but then again he never has the same attributes and Tyson. I don't know boxing so much but I know grappling martial arts and I have seen judoka in their 50s beat the shit out of much younger journyman black belts. Is Jake Paul that much better than a journyman boxer? Has he fought for a birth at the olympics? has he any world championships or challenges for a legitimate championship in boxing or any related sport? As far as I know he really hasn't fought any ranked boxer even in his weight class and has mediocre results with old worn out mma fighters and other YouTubers. If boxing skills mirror judo skills or BJJ skills Paul could get his ass kicked badly. But who knows. This could all be hype like the rest of his fights. Tyson is a wild card. I knew of him in his prime. He use to fuck whores in upstate NY near me and some of my friends hung out with him. He is not normal and there is an animal inside him that will never die. It might lay dormant for a while but given the circumstances the monster will come out to take his lbs of flesh. He is a different kind of animal all together. If any of you have risen to national level and thought you were the shit. then you went up against a world champion. Then suddenly you realize you are not the same kind of animal. Tyson is that kind of animal. A gorilla is a gorilla even when he is old. He will still ripe your arm clean out of the socket then go about the rest of his afternoon eating is bamboo and beetles.

I don't thin that's it. I wouldnt beat him either. Just would rather take a punch from him rather then Tyson even with his age. Don't think anyone said Paul isn't talented. It's just Tyson is on another level and even with his age I'm confident a good punch from him is a ko.
Paul isn’t talented.

Foreman fought until a few days before he turned 49 when he fought and pretty much beat up Shannon Briggs even though Briggs won the decision. He wasn't 57 but then again he never has the same attributes and Tyson. I don't know boxing so much but I know grappling martial arts and I have seen judoka in their 50s beat the shit out of much younger journyman black belts. Is Jake Paul that much better than a journyman boxer? Has he fought for a birth at the olympics? has he any world championships or challenges for a legitimate championship in boxing or any related sport? As far as I know he really hasn't fought any ranked boxer even in his weight class and has mediocre results with old worn out mma fighters and other YouTubers. If boxing skills mirror judo skills or BJJ skills Paul could get his ass kicked badly. But who knows. This could all be hype like the rest of his fights. Tyson is a wild card. I knew of him in his prime. He use to fuck whores in upstate NY near me and some of my friends hung out with him. He is not normal and there is an animal inside him that will never die. It might lay dormant for a while but given the circumstances the monster will come out to take his lbs of flesh. He is a different kind of animal all together. If any of you have risen to national level and thought you were the shit. then you went up against a world champion. Then suddenly you realize you are not the same kind of animal. Tyson is that kind of animal. A gorilla is a gorilla even when he is old. He will still ripe your arm clean out of the socket then go about the rest of his afternoon eating is bamboo and‘there is an animal inside him that will never die’

LOL.

‘an animal that will never die’

‘dormant monster taking its pound of flesh’

‘gorilla will still rip arm clean out of the socket’

Literally laughing out loud.

Foreman fought until a few days before he turned 49 when he fought and pretty much beat up Shannon Briggs even though Briggs won the decision. He wasn't 57 but then again he never has the same attributes and Tyson. I don't know boxing so much but I know grappling martial arts and I have seen judoka in their 50s beat the shit out of much younger journyman black belts. Is Jake Paul that much better than a journyman boxer? Has he fought for a birth at the olympics? has he any world championships or challenges for a legitimate championship in boxing or any related sport? As far as I know he really hasn't fought any ranked boxer even in his weight class and has mediocre results with old worn out mma fighters and other YouTubers. If boxing skills mirror judo skills or BJJ skills Paul could get his ass kicked badly. But who knows. This could all be hype like the rest of his fights. Tyson is a wild card. I knew of him in his prime. He use to fuck whores in upstate NY near me and some of my friends hung out with him. He is not normal and there is an animal inside him that will never die. It might lay dormant for a while but given the circumstances the monster will come out to take his lbs of flesh. He is a different kind of animal all together. If any of you have risen to national level and thought you were the shit. then you went up against a world champion. Then suddenly you realize you are not the same kind of animal. Tyson is that kind of animal. A gorilla is a gorilla even when he is old. He will still ripe your arm clean out of the socket then go about the rest of his afternoon eating is bamboo and beetles.
You make a great point! I totally agree with the animal aspect of Tyson.

Of course this fight is hyped up and rigged but I can definitely tell you. Tyson is no joke even at his age. Training sticks with you at any age and he has the mental advantage to win at any cost. That is dangerous! If he loses...it was a setup for clicks and paycheck with out a doubt.

Even if Jake knocks him out in the first he'll still get tons of attention. He lives off that stuff. The guy people love to hate. Knocking out Tyson like a prick, would fit Jake's whole persona

Yes Its entertainment, but its only entertaining "to me" if theyre both in the ring giving 100% to knock each others heads off. 110%. Thats the only thing i would care to see. And hopefully they are training on that level outside of the gym.

I just dont see how people could find watered down boxing entertaining. Or any fights for that matter. We watch it because we want to see brutality. Nothing leas.

You're clueless.
I guess we’ll wait and see what happens on fight night
You're clueless.
Tyson hasn’t put in a good performance as a boxer in 25 years. He’s been retired for 20 years. He is 58. This is a gimmick exhibition ‘fight.’ Comparing it to Foreman v Briggs is laughable.

For you to talk about gorillas and monsters etc is genuinely embarrassing. Sounds like you’re 55-65 years old but you’re posting like a 12 year old.

Of course this fight is hyped up and rigged but I can definitely tell you. Tyson is no joke even at his age. Training sticks with you at any age and he has the mental advantage to win at any cost. That is dangerous! If he loses...it was a setup for clicks and paycheck with out a doubt.
This thread is a complete joke.

‘the mental advantage to win at any cost.’

WTF are 90% of people in this thread talking about LOL.

It’s gonna be a tippy tappy mess around ‘fight’ they’re not gonna be fighting to the death LOL. It will go to points and they’ll be hugging after.

Tyson won’t be able to hit a moving target, he is an old man.

Where are all the vids of Tyson flattening dozens of 25 yo sparring partners? Oh yeah there are ZERO.

It’s edited vids hitting a stationary target.

LOL.

Tyson hasn’t put in a good performance as a boxer in 25 years. He’s been retired for 20 years. He is 58. This is a gimmick exhibition ‘fight.’ Comparing it to Foreman v Briggs is laughable.

For you to talk about gorillas and monsters etc is genuinely embarrassing. Sounds like you’re 55-65 years old but you’re posting like a 12 year old.

Says the lifetime “natural” bodybuilder that’s just been hanging out here for 10 yrs with nothing good to offer.
Reading though your contributions here I do hope they get better than what I see, and see looking at your past. I normally do t bother to check but your bad attitude caught my attention.

I completely agree with everything @Berst is saying. Lots of nostalgia based delusions in here lol. Jake Paul is a legitimately good fighter and Tyson is 57 years old who looked terrible in his last fight against Kevin McBride all the way back in 2005. His last win was in 2003 when he was 36.

I completely agree with everything @Berst is saying. Lots of nostalgia based delusions in here lol. Jake Paul is a legitimately good fighter and Tyson is 57 years old who looked terrible in his last fight against Kevin McBride all the way back in 2005. His last win was in 2003 when he was 36.
I am
Fine with people to speak their mind and disagree. But when he says “12 yr old girls”
And others opinions are embarrassing etc etc. who does he think he is that his opinion is so valuable and others are not? Then the digs to go on top of that from a multi-handle using non contributing member.
I’m watching and waiting for the 12 yr old in him to reply again so I can ban him.

Jake Paul is going to get an education.

I am
Fine with people to speak their mind and disagree. But when he says “12 yr old girls”
And others opinions are embarrassing etc etc. who does he think he is that his opinion is so valuable and others are not? Then the digs to go on top of that from a multi-handle using non contributing member.
I’m watching and waiting for the 12 yr old in him to reply again so I can ban him.
I agree he could've phrased things better.

What he's really getting at is a lot of guys here are going off what they saw in their youth whether it be with Tyson specifically, fighting in general, etc. If you took a top boxer from 30 years ago and put him against a top guy of today - Tyson Fury, Anthony Joshua - he wouldn't have a chance. All sports evolve over time - bigger, faster, stronger. A lot of the opinions expressed in this thread are ignorant, arrogant, or a mix of both.

I don't care who wins. I like the Paul brothers and if Jake wins he gets to say he beat Tyson which very few people can say. I like Tyson and if wins he gets to say he still has it at 57 and it's a great feel-good story. Nobody really loses here.

Jake Paul is a club level boxer. He may be good compared to us who don’t box, but he is not a good boxer and never will be, it is what it is. Has nothing to do with his character or lack thereof, he is just average at best. Now can he beat an old man?, possibly. But don’t be delusional, this guy is not a talented fighter when comparing him to other real boxers, he would be the guy the talented boxers face when they are just starting out. Essentially he would be a professional punching bag.

I just called your father. He's on his way to slap those pink dumbbells out of your hands and take your tren away.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear