over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test + DHEA Combo

I know this is an old thread but Dhea supplemented doesn't built over time? Been trying it for zero energy. I think I tend to feel it toward the end of the day. I just started taking it again, forgot why I stopped last time lol.
I know the 7 keto dhea gives me energy and it’s much more effective post 35, at 25 it’s a waste imo

So the studies have too many big words for me this early, I'm a night owl. So oral dhea increases cortisol? If so I think in might benefit but as usual was taking too much too fast and got bloated. So 25 everyday I guess would be the desired amount. In the morning?

Just got some HCG so hoping that helps. I tried 25 mg of preg and Felt cloudy headed and it's tax season so can't have that. It's bad enough I'm dependent on adderal for the meanwhile, but Preg was negating it mentally. I remember reading, maybe here, or maybe it was a you tube video " adrenal fatigue" is helped with dhea and I think i felt it. However had to stop for a few days because I feel pregnant from overdoing the dhea. I'm running mast and test through the summer with HCG and then will work on getting labs and figuring out what the hell is wrong with me. I'm 41 but been chasing this issue since 18 and just gave up on and off and was using test as a crutch. I always thought I didn't have the cortisol to support extra thryoid, last year my thryoid came out with t4 way below the range. I didn't have health insurance that was accepted and paid out of pocket and my doctor refused to take it seriously since I was taking test. So I'm actually hoping it's been a hidden Thyroid issue this whole time. Or one masked by low cortisol but have been tested over and over. Anyway will dhea at 25 mg help me not need massive stims to function. It seemed to help and I think I over did it and stopped.

I know the 7 keto dhea gives me energy and it’s much more effective post 35, at 25 it’s a waste imo

I think I'm a low estro guy, however I am in nyc and waiting till a month or two to figure out how to order my own labs here. When you call the places the draw they have no idea what your talking about, in order to send them out of state, even thou life extension said they do it all the time. So not sure if I should be taking the regular dhea or keto. I guess I'll try the regular at 25 for now. Thanks for the reply and any further reply's. Also appreciate people not being negative, it's like I don't live in America, like doctors here even test the wrong D, and then run thryoid labs and tsh on seperate days lol, they have no idea what ultra sensitive estradiol is even thou I've known from reading here for like 18 years. One of the big experts was testing a different estrogen. For now thou I'm staying afloat. I'll drive 3 states if I have to once I'm not so busy and I'll come off to a try dose. I was looking at one of the body builder run try clinics and I don't want to use them since it was over priced and more about cycles advice etc, but point is they had la corps locally that seemed to be on board. I'm going to call and look into if i can have the lab draw for life extension, but I'm guessing they will have no idea what I mean. Thanks just half ranting in the meantime. NY and NJ suck

I think I'm a low estro guy, however I am in nyc and waiting till a month or two to figure out how to order my own labs here. When you call the places the draw they have no idea what your talking about, in order to send them out of state, even thou life extension said they do it all the time. So not sure if I should be taking the regular dhea or keto. I guess I'll try the regular at 25 for now. Thanks for the reply and any further reply's. Also appreciate people not being negative, it's like I don't live in America, like doctors here even test the wrong D, and then run thryoid labs and tsh on seperate days lol, they have no idea what ultra sensitive estradiol is even thou I've known from reading here for like 18 years. One of the big experts was testing a different estrogen. For now thou I'm staying afloat. I'll drive 3 states if I have to once I'm not so busy and I'll come off to a try dose. I was looking at one of the body builder run try clinics and I don't want to use them since it was over priced and more about cycles advice etc, but point is they had la corps locally that seemed to be on board. I'm going to call and look into if i can have the lab draw for life extension, but I'm guessing they will have no idea what I mean. Thanks just half ranting in the meantime. NY and NJ suck
Rant away brother. We are here to help each other. Shouldn’t. E any hate, good luck man!

People today probably don't realize that it was 25 mg fast TP and 75 mg longer acting TE along with the DHEA. Guys were shooting it every day or EOD. To the man, people loved the stuff. If it was around I would stock up.
I know of a source they are on here that carries it… but they use cyp and prop…

Im sure if u asked they can change the esters…

Lol. How come everytime somebody doesn't understand or is unaware of something, they attack and call childish names like a 12 year old?? Have you ever tried it, or just ASSuming?? You know what they say about ASSumptions, don't you?

Dr John Crisler and MANY of his patients were ALL about injectable DHEA before he died in 2018ish i believe. Took it himself at 6mg a day with his daily TRT because he is such a drunken idiot huh?! Lmao.😏

Injecting ANYTHING has 100% bioavailability. We're at the liberty of the health of our intestines/gut/liver whenever we take anything orally to be fully absorbed. Does orally work?? Sure. Are you getting the full dose absorbed into your bloodstream? Absolutely not.

Many men on here compound their own medication including myself. I take 5mg of injectable DHEA with my TRT as well, along with 5mg injectable pregnenelone.. 5mg injection keeps my dhea levels exactly the same as 50mg orally. Seems much more efficient, no??

After being on exogenous hormones for over 2 decades, it gets f-ing old taking so many damn injections and pills. I compound all hormones into one injection, and only OTC supplements/vitamins in pill form now.

Don't knock it till ya tried it.
It's not just bio-availability. Most of the DHEA taken orally (above somewhere around 10mg.) converts to E2 in men.

Lol. How come everytime somebody doesn't understand or is unaware of something, they attack and call childish names like a 12 year old?? Have you ever tried it, or just ASSuming?? You know what they say about ASSumptions, don't you?

Dr John Crisler and MANY of his patients were ALL about injectable DHEA before he died in 2018ish i believe. Took it himself at 6mg a day with his daily TRT because he is such a drunken idiot huh?! Lmao.😏

Injecting ANYTHING has 100% bioavailability. We're at the liberty of the health of our intestines/gut/liver whenever we take anything orally to be fully absorbed. Does orally work?? Sure. Are you getting the full dose absorbed into your bloodstream? Absolutely not.

Many men on here compound their own medication including myself. I take 5mg of injectable DHEA with my TRT as well, along with 5mg injectable pregnenelone.. 5mg injection keeps my dhea levels exactly the same as 50mg orally. Seems much more efficient, no??

After being on exogenous hormones for over 2 decades, it gets f-ing old taking so many damn injections and pills. I compound all hormones into one injection, and only OTC supplements/vitamins in pill form now.

Don't knock it till ya tried it.
Nice freshly made new account, clown. Replying from your usual one takes too much balls? I guess so.
Now, regarding your retarded reply:
Who said injectable DHEA is not bioavailable? Not me. GTFO.
Who said it can't be useful, on cycle or TRT? Not me, GTFO.

I said one has to be drunk to state it gives WILD GAINS, and indeed to say that you're either a fool or drunk.
Would you now like to address how useful is DHEA in a product meant to be injected every two weeks?
Grow a pair and post from your real account if you absolutely have to waste more of my time.

Nice freshly made new account, clown. Replying from your usual one takes too much balls? I guess so.
Now, regarding your retarded reply:
Who said injectable DHEA is not bioavailable? Not me. GTFO.
Who said it can't be useful, on cycle or TRT? Not me, GTFO.

I said one has to be drunk to state it gives WILD GAINS, and indeed to say that you're either a fool or drunk.
Would you now like to address how useful is DHEA in a product meant to be injected every two weeks?
Grow a pair and post from your real account if you absolutely have to waste more of my time.
🤫
Harry’s been on exo hormones for 2 decades mate! Preeeetty sure he knows what he’s talking about…….
IMG_6265.jpeg

only a fucking idiot would be on exogenous hormones for over 2 decades and now know what they are talking about. How long have you been on? By posting stupid cartoons, I'd be willing to bet your 23ish.
you must be a wizard or something, yes I’m 23 years of age. Pretty advanced tho, i joined this site when i was 4 years old in 2005.

@Doitagain

IF hes not full of shit about his other account (lol), that account was registered in 2009. And totaled a whopping 65 posts from then until feb 2024. Real treasure trove of knowledge. I guess nobody has talked shit about DHEA in all that time and he’s just been waiting in the shadows

Oral dhea is a roller coaster too

No young man, I can't find my password for my account I started in 2009, Theycallmejake, see for your self clown. You got here last year dude. Kinda goes to prove it dont mean shit when grown men sign up to a website. because i don't waste my time posting with you foolish pee-ons that are clueless about anything other than GAINZZZZZ BROOOOOO.
I never said you said it was not bioavailable dummy. Can't you read? I said it's MORE bioavailable

Nobody said wild 'gains' you fucking idiot. Wild 'results' was said. And having dhea levels come out the SAME at 10x less hormones, is sure a wild 'result' to those that understand hormone levels
1st, I've been reading ProfessionalMuscle contents for over a decade before creating an account, dear Theycallmejerk.

2nd, it's me in the profile pic, you internet badass warrior. Show us how you look so we can all laugh for days.

3rd, if your parents hated you it's not my fault.

Adieu

I inject it with my trt. Read my post. Hormones ALL have better bioavilabilty injected over orally.
I've never heard of injectable DHEA before this thread but even if it is more bioavailable, I don't see why we would go out of our way to acquire it since oral DHEA is also very bioavailable. If you get a DHEA-S blood test 2 hours after swallowing a DHEA pill, your level will go way up.

If you have a reference showing why I'm wrong that shows injectable DHEA to be far superior, I am open to reading it.

I've never heard of injectable DHEA before this thread but even if it is more bioavailable, I don't see why we would go out of our way to acquire it since oral DHEA is also very bioavailable. If you get a DHEA-S blood test 2 hours after swallowing a DHEA pill, your level will go way up.

If you have a reference showing why I'm wrong that shows injectable DHEA to be far superior, I am open to reading it.
25mg/day orally of DHEA brought my DHEA-S levels from 46 to 297. Test was about 9 hours after taking the tablet

25mg/day orally of DHEA brought my DHEA-S levels from 46 to 297. Test was about 9 hours after taking the tablet
I went from 107 to 657 2 hours after taking 50mg micronized DHEA. That was WAYYYY too high of a dose but the point is it’s bioavailable enough orally that it doesn’t make sense to source an injectable version of it. Why pin when we can take a pill?

I went from 107 to 657 2 hours after taking 50mg micronized DHEA. That was WAYYYY too high of a dose but the point is it’s bioavailable enough orally that it doesn’t make sense to source an injectable version of it. Why pin when we can take a pill?
I agree. Taking it orally raised my levels to the high end of normal. I don’t see any reason to inject DHEA

I'm gonna ask you one more time, and this isa simple yes or no question dude.. Have you tried injecting dhea yourself?? If not, maybe keep your mouth shut until you do. Lmao. I mean who they fuck takes anybidys advise that just talks and never experienced something. Lmao. Blind leading the blind with you brother..
I am going to ask you only 1 time. Choose your words wisely. 10 posts and mostly derogatory.

Costs pennies and works perfectly indeed. And there's no "secret special metabolic pathway" when injected.

Costs pennies and works perfectly indeed. And there's no "secret special metabolic pathway" when injected.
Yes, it’s very cheap. A 3 month supply of Life Extension DHEA 25mg is around $10 on Amazon. So about .10 cents/day

Yes, it’s very cheap. A 3 month supply of Life Extension DHEA 25mg is around $10 on Amazon. So about .10 cents/day
That one isn’t micronized so it’s not a slow release version. I’d use a micronized brand instead. Same with their Pregnenolone.

It's not just bio-availability. Most of the DHEA taken orally (above somewhere around 10mg.) converts to E2 in men.
What is the process or enzymes that causes this? Any clue why 10 mg is the threshold? Does this apply to 7-keto dhea? I take a lot of it and like it but if it converts I’m gonna back down.

That one isn’t micronized so it’s not a slow release version. I’d use a micronized brand instead. Same with their Pregnenolone.
Which brands carry micronized for preg and dhea?

I will state when i first begun trt my dhea was somewhere around 450-600… it has steadily declined over the years ,

I know crisler (rip) had a lot of his patients on preg and dhea for feedback loops and the cascade that occurs during trt… u gotta reintroduce the preg and dhea in order to fulfill the loop… or so i remember his convos about it…

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws