over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Monstro .. marco luis rip

I can't imagine that.

I tanked my estrogen for the first time last year and it was brutal. Shit sleep, no pumps, couldn't carb up. I'm a low aromatizer so maybe he was a high one and could handle it but that much AI sounds crazy for anyone no matter what you're taking.
If I had to guess I think he was so watery from his failing kidneys but was trying to remove as much water as he could with AI’s and diuretics .. helps a little but can’t get rid of the water caused by low serum albumin and fucked kidneys without fixing the actual problem. That would be my guess. I kind of tried to do similar before I found out my kidneys were fucked. Not diuretics or AI’s but I’d keep my fluid intake down and do a lot of sauna and avoid carbs and aromatizing compounds … it only partially worked because the underlying water retention issue wasn’t being properly addressed

When I hear these cautionary tales, I think of days like today where my BP was 135/67 and my rhr was 85. I know this because I woke up and felt like shit. I have no issues regularly, this was a one off for me, but even sitting where I was today, I could tell something was off.

All this to say, these guys who never chill out must feel like total shit, yet they power through it. I have no idea how they do it because my early warning sirens wouldnt allow me to continue without an adjustment here and/or there. Walking around with a serious elevated rhr or BP has got to feel awful and thats without considering the trash tier sleep and the fact these guys are probably lifting with high levels of intensity.

We are our own worst enemies. There's already enough people who would gladly watch you suffer and enjoy it without adding on to the pile. If you arent your own advocate, then you do not have one.

RIP. I did enjoy reading some of his postings.

I do think its worth mentioning he was also very into the sarm yk-11.

100% man. This can be done in the safest/healthiest way and still make great progress. I had destroyed kidneys and severe heart failure and was ~200lbs. My heart is functioning perfectly again and my kidneys I’ve managed to keep working quite well for having been 70% entirely scarred and atrophied as of 2020 biopsy … all of this whilst getting to a lean 250lbs.

If you do things in a calculated smart way and listen to the body and take the necessary precautions you can accomplish a lot. Just more effort but if this is truly what someone wants to do/enjoys … extra effort shouldn’t be a deterrent.
Would be interested to read how you achieved that from rectifying your health to growing so much

His extreme use of AI was concerning. I told him his estrogen had to be tanked.. it was years of 1 arimidex and 1 letro a day.. along with numerous dht derivatives.. tren at 1400mg.. test at 2100mg .. mast at a gram along with winstrol anadrol , 20 ius of gh.. 60 slin.. just everything..
I’m very sorry but ultimately he was an addict. Just like with any drugs there’s no helping someone who doesn’t want help no matter how hard you try. May he rip

I am writing this as a warning and a bit of a tribute.. I know he came on the board and got banned from pushing hgh ( trying to sell) and promoting high dose routines.. but I got to know him very well over the years.. literally messaged me multiple times a day..

So today I just learned he died at fibo in germany.. I just talked to him last night..

Now the warning.. monstro was his own enemy in regards to his health.. he never ever took the foot off the excelerator in regards to gear or stimulants.. he was obsessed.. literally.. I told him multiple times a month to take a break.. he woukd send me pictures of his swollen feet.. ankles. And want to know what to do about it.. if I suggested getting off all gear except for trt he woukd then ask if he shoukd increase diuretics.. if I suggested he get a full workup on his cardiovascular he would ask if he should trade his tren dose for Masteron..

Multiple times a week he would send pictures of gear and peptides from various manufacturers and ask which one was better as he was going to try it. I'd ask why? Well.. he just wanted too.. he sent me numerous protocols he was doing and ask my opinion.. id always tell him to lower his doses and take some of the harsher ones out.. but he then woukd change the subject..

I had a bad feeling last week.. I told him he's heading for a serious issue and he needed to get this obsessed thought process in check.. he would say thank you for caring then the next day ask if he shoukd switch his eq for deca.. he ran grams all year round along with peptides and large doses gh and slin.. he was obsessed with gear and improving.. but didn't care one iota about his health. It was very frustrating.. I told my wife last week he wasn't going to around long.. sadly I was right..

This is not a anti gear rant.. this man was obsessed.. scary obsessed.. he lived it and was so addicted he never gave a thought to backing off.. just switching products to try and ease the health issues..

Honestly I'll miss our daily chats.. im more than a bit mad at myself that I couldn't reign in his obsessed behavior in this regard and focus more on his health. . But it is what it is. So please no negatives about the guy. He was unique. But was as nice as they come..
it's sad, but this information didn't surprise me... he was a terrible abuser and didn't care about his health at all, I guess he hasn't even done blood tests in the last 20 years

You couldn't help him no matter how hard you tried

I always liked him.
obviously I didn't support his attitude towards substances but as a person he wasn't evil

In my experience, this pursuit doesn't create the addictive mindset, it attracts those who have it.
If it wasn't PEDs, it would have been something else.
Some addictions just do more damage, more quickly.

He seemed like a nice guy, he shared everything he did with no secrets, he tried everything to become a monster but he didn't have the genetics to be like Ruhl or something similar, instead of taking a step back, he kept pushing.

He is just another example that you can't make up for a lack of genetics with more and more drugs.

R.I.P. wildman! You will be missed. Prayers go out to him and his family and friends. Sad time.

In my experience, this pursuit doesn't create the addictive mindset, it attracts those who have it.
If it wasn't PEDs, it would have been something else.
Some addictions just do more damage, more quickly.

This...I've had no issue completely stopping everything and anything at anytime. I am addicted to training but I'll happily (well not happily) go down to 10mgs of test a day or none for months or years and not think twice.

It's why you see a lot of former addicts in the sport. They replace their addiction with training, but it becomes another addiction and then they start abusing ped's. They justify it because it's related to working out so "it's better than what I was doing".

And RIP. That is very, very young. I think of mid 40's as starting the prime of life! My gosh I hope the 45-65 age for me is prime time living and enjoyment and I hate to hear someone pass that young.

This...I've had no issue completely stopping everything and anything at anytime. I am addicted to training but I'll happily (well not happily) go down to 10mgs of test a day or none for months or years and not think twice.

It's why you see a lot of former addicts in the sport. They replace their addiction with training, but it becomes another addiction and then they start abusing ped's. They justify it because it's related to working out so "it's better than what I was doing".
Yes he was truly addicted to it and the lifestyle. He said to me once he was out of money and needed a sponsor.. I told him just to get a regular job and use any sponsorship as extra income.. he said he couldn't since it might interfere with his training and eating. He had a mindset that was very difficult for me to understand since he was so addicted to the game.

Yes he was truly addicted to it and the lifestyle. He said to me once he was out of money and needed a sponsor.. I told him just to get a regular job and use any sponsorship as extra income.. he said he couldn't since it might interfere with his training and eating. He had a mindset that was very difficult for me to understand since he was so addicted to the game.
I exchanged a few messages with him - I must admit that he was really obsessive

everyone is the master of their own fate they have taken this path and it is their choice - it is not for us to judge but I have the impression that he was not fully aware of the consequences of what he was doing

Threads like this make me reaccess my own life and how hard I push it.
But they also build a, "well, im not thaaat bad" type of mentality too — which is dangerous.
Such a double edged sword.
It really is and it's something we all do in every area of life. You sort of address what others peoples actions are/were and the outcome they had whether it's health, financial, relationships, etc. and try to make the best plan for yourself while also not fooling yourself to just believe what you want.

Bit of a mind screw.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72