over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who runs tren for long cycles?

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm making up a new batch of homebrew for my next cycle and was wondering how long some of you guys have run Tren? I have never run it longer than 6 weeks but was thinkng about running it 10-12 weeks. I'm making it where each ML will be 50mg test prop and 35mg tren and I plan to shoot ED.

I'll likely run it wil 250mg week of Sustanon and HCG throughout at 500iu/wk and may throw some winny in at 30mg/ed toward the end if the liver values haven't gotten to high.

So the basic question is how long have you run Tren at what does and what sides did you get from it?

This guy ran it for 180 weeks and got really cut and dry... :p

Attachments

• corpse_narrowweb__300x437,0.jpg
    corpse_narrowweb__300x437,0.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,609
Ok guys Ive found it very funny as well but somebody answer the poor guys question.

I think you would fine running it 10-12 weeks. I always keep track of my blood pressure when I run tren. If you start getting any sides you can back it down to eod shots to see if they subside. Its nice to hear someone running a sensible amount of tren instead of the usual 150mgs ed that seems so common....

I'm making up a new batch of homebrew for my next cycle and was wondering how long some of you guys have run Tren? I have never run it longer than 6 weeks but was thinkng about running it 10-12 weeks. I'm making it where each ML will be 50mg test prop and 35mg tren and I plan to shoot ED.

I'll likely run it wil 250mg week of Sustanon and HCG throughout at 500iu/wk and may throw some winny in at 30mg/ed toward the end if the liver values haven't gotten to high.

So the basic question is how long have you run Tren at what does and what sides did you get from it?

Sorry about that bro, didn't mean any disrespect to your question...
I like the idea of running poison (tren, drol, winny...) 4 on 4-6 off and doing blood work often. That on the top of a more friendly base, such test+eq, test+primo or even test+masteron. I don't often set time limits to cycles but my body always tell me: "Hey, dude, time to stop!"
So, after all the reading on this strong compound called trenbolone, I keep asking myself if anyone really needs it. Also, do your homework on cabergoline and all the protections to go along with tren if you really plan on doing it. Any reason you prefer doing daily shots instead of EOD?

Good luck.

No worries with the jokes.

I have run tren several other time but at shorter cycle lengths and I admit that I have run it up as high as 200mg/EOD but honestly I get my best results at about 50mg/ed and I have seen better results with fat loss and power gains shooting ED rather than EOD. I think this does coupled with test Prop shot ED will make for some good strength gains and hopefuly good body fat loss..

ALLEX , I have never tried Masteron but have tried preatymuch everything else and I have to say that nothing has come close to getting me stronger and harder faster than Tren. The only reason I don't take it with every cycle is that it is the only compound that I can honestly say fucks with my head I get realy aggressive and shorter tempered when on it , I have gotten mad at people in traffic over stupid shit , then got mad about getting mad over stupid shit. I had the sheriff , call me in once when I was on and tell me to get off what ever it was that was pissing me off because my complaints had trippled in a month.

I'm glad you listen to your body to make adjustments on dose and frequency.
Tren is probably the top choice when it comes to results, but I'm such a bitch about liver and kidney toxicity that I don't see myself using it anytime soon.
I hope the dose you're planning don't mess up your mind too much...
Good luck bro, keep us posted on how it goes.

Well I'm currently comming off a cycle ,I'll be getting some blood work done to see how/if this last one affected me , I'm still considdering running some HGH at a low dose for the next year but I think that is what had alot to do with me joint pain this last time , I'll probably run a session of IGF-1 mid way through my down time and though.

I'm lucky enough to have a good heart doc thats intersted in real world results and side effects as opposed to the hype he reads and hears. From the test results so far he's acctualy considering a cycle !!

I've run 100mg Tren Ace eod for 12 weeks several times with no problems just becareful everyone is different and keep an eye on the bp.

7 months

so far i've been on for 7 months at 200mg per week of tren enanthate with no sides. i take cabergoline with it. Does anyone have experience with longer than that? I'm going to keep taking it along with my test as long as I don't see any sides.

so far i've been on for 7 months at 200mg per week of tren enanthate with no sides. i take cabergoline with it. Does anyone have experience with longer than that? I'm going to keep taking it along with my test as long as I don't see any sides.

LMAO!!!

Well... I shouldn't :rolleyes:

I'm glad you listen to your body to make adjustments on dose and frequency.
Tren is probably the top choice when it comes to results, but I'm such a bitch about liver and kidney toxicity that I don't see myself using it anytime soon.
I hope the dose you're planning don't mess up your mind too much...
Good luck bro, keep us posted on how it goes.

from everything i have read about tren, the kidney damage is a myth due to the fact that tren causes some iegular urine color, but that this actually has to do with something in the tren that is just passed through the urine and it is not blood.

I've ran it for 6 wks before, and I've ran it for 12 wks b4. I'd rather go higher dosage/shorter cycle as opposed to lower dosage/longer. The compound itself is harsh and after 6 wks or so your gains will come to a hault anyways usually.

6-8 weeks tops....why? From first hand experience with tren a few times and from a few readings that Ive come across in the past, Tren may deplete the brain's ability to produce saratonin with extended use. In other words, as one depletes his serotonin levels, the quality of life is diminished. Some are affected more than others from my understanding. Obviously, this can lead to irritability, depression, low quality of life, and in some peeps, rage.

Anyway, I feel that Tren is a very powerful drug and Id agree that its hepatoxic or toxicity sides are overstated.

Please note that I am not backing this up with any study and I welcome any one's more studious claims.

Saw it in Chicago

Here:

http://www.bodiestheexhibition.com/

I saw this exhibition in Miami and was quite impressed. Our bodies are the most marvelous machine, and so fragile at the same time.

Incredible. Made me think twice about using AAS when I saw some of the cancer, smokers lungs, and tumors...freaky stuff and to think those were real people. I was shocked how small the muscles were on the athletes...I know the water is removed but still the muscles are not as large as you think once the water, fat and nutrients are removed.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws