over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who runs tren for long cycles?

Incredible. Made me think twice about using AAS when I saw some of the cancer, smokers lungs, and tumors...freaky stuff and to think those were real people. I was shocked how small the muscles were on the athletes...I know the water is removed but still the muscles are not as large as you think once the water, fat and nutrients are removed.

Great exhibit I helped setup the one in NC Raleigh - The 'guides' there are a source of endless knowledge. I was like a little boy in a toy shop there - the bodies were easier to learn from than shifting through cadavers.

Bad for the liver, and way too many people have had problems from shorter periods and slightly higher dosage. Not worth the risk. Stay safe.

I know a guy who has been on Tren a tad over 2years now. I tell him he really needs to get some bloodwork done, but he doesnt care. He's obsessive compulsive. He fell in love with the stuff the day he tried it. I beleive he stayed on doses between 800-1000mg weekly for the first year, then took a few months off and started back up at 1500mg weekly. He learned how to make it, and unfortunately he isnt very sterile in the process. He's been on 1.5g's of it now along with 800mg test for the past 8months or so. He's only like 22. There is no possible way something serious wont happen. I just dont see how. I tried tren for 2 cycles and just dont feel well on it. Look awesome but just dont feel well. I prefer NPP over it anyday.

the longest I had taken it was 40ml/100mg EOD until the bottle was gone. I was fine but I am fortunate not to experience the sides of Tren some get. Everyone is different and I do not recommend it.

I know a guy who has been on Tren a tad over 2years now. I tell him he really needs to get some bloodwork done, but he doesnt care. He's obsessive compulsive. He fell in love with the stuff the day he tried it. I beleive he stayed on doses between 800-1000mg weekly for the first year, then took a few months off and started back up at 1500mg weekly. He learned how to make it, and unfortunately he isnt very sterile in the process. He's been on 1.5g's of it now along with 800mg test for the past 8months or so. He's only like 22. There is no possible way something serious wont happen. I just dont see how. I tried tren for 2 cycles and just dont feel well on it. Look awesome but just dont feel well. I prefer NPP over it anyday.

Unbelievable. I hope that that stuff was severely under dosed.

people that love to take chances with their body. I'm all for doing things the right way. Tren is nasty and if you do it for a long time you are taking a chance. Especially if you are using anything and not getting bloodwork done. Read Big A's article for beginners I think it is. Get blood work done. If you aren't you're crazy. Take real tren for months on end without getting blood work done and then after 6 omnths get it done and let me know how your AST and ALT are, then do a search and see what you're doing to yourself

I was taught 4 to 6 weeks is fine for 95% of guys at 6 to 8 weeks look for lower back pains (kidney area) if this happens get off quick and if you can go longer then 10 weeks with no hot flashes head aches or back pains just be sure and get blood work done if you want to be safe.I have done tren 4 times and just had a test for wor done and i must be fine cause they said blood work and everything was fine.I do 4 weeks on a short cycle or 6 weeks on a long.

I've ran it that long in high doses. I like tren e better than ed or eod shots with tren a. That gets old after awhile. Never really got much out of tren other than it made me sweat, so it helped harden up and give veins with masteron. The sides were mainly night sweats and sometimes the chills with cold sweats. It was the worse. Not a big fan of tren, I'd rather do test, deca, mast, and ph's over tren. Good luck bro.

I dont see how anyone could take a dose that big. 1.5g/week! Jesus, you would feel like shit. 500-600 mg/wk is the limit for most, and thats a high dose.

Magnum once said that he took tren and when he sat in his car, he felt like he was sitting on a tennis ball or something... he found out that it was his damn prostate!!! :eek:

I know a "friend" :rolleyes: who stopped using tren because at first he thought magnum was joking, until it happened to him... careful... you seriously don't want your prostate to be that big at the age of 30

I dont see how anyone could take a dose that big. 1.5g/week! Jesus, you would feel like shit. 500-600 mg/wk is the limit for most, and thats a high dose.

I dont get it either man. I like 75mg EOD a lot as far as I looked but felt like shit. Then once I tried it at 150mg EOD for just a few weeks and immediately got the flu. Its too new and scary for me to mess around with. Im sure if your only done 3 or 4 moderate cycle's you'll be fine, even if they find out serious shit down the road with it, but these guys who use it 1/2 the year on a yearly bases in doses over 1g per week are crazy. Even though aas havent really been studied for a long time, the basics like test(all forms)deca(all forms),eq(still a tad new but seems safe) dbol,winny,var,etc... all seem fine if used modeartly. No way in 10years are you gonna hear that deca and winny are linked to some new crazy disease, but I really wouldnt be suprised if you find out shit down the road with abombs,halo,tren,methlytren,etc......

With u.g. powders you never know what your getting or how strong it actually is. I ran a gram+ a week with no great sides but don't know if it was actually that strong-probably not. With SRCS down now there is no way to verify anything.

Is there any other compound that matches Tren's ability to increase strength in such a short period of time?? My brother Sam gets at least a 15 - 20% boost in strength after the first shot of tren acetate at 35.5 to 75ml..

If he's using pellets and kits it's about 50% of the dose he thinks it is-if that.

If he's using pellets and kits it's about 50% of the dose he thinks it is-if that.

Ahhhh that explains it. Most of his tren was homeaid. But he had UG tren as well but most was homeaid. Still though, the homeaid shit seems even more unsafe to me.

50mg ever other day may keep the liver and kidney docs away, use big dose, liver and kidney end up like toast,the longer you stay on, better chances something may spawn :p

Last edited:
You are aware that there is absolutely nothing about tren that would cause liver or kidney damage?
There is a lot of broscience floating around this compound unfortunately, nothing of which is backed up using even the simplest biochemistry.
Only REAL problem that i can see can arise from IMPURITIES in the powder.
Since it is impossible to get human grade tren, or even vet grade for that matter, we are forced to buy Chinese powder or convert pellets.
In either case the impurity risk is very real, and this can cause the issues you outline

But if there was still human grade tren on the market, im willing to bet everything i own, that apart from extreme shutdown and typical androgenic side effects, it would be a quite safe compound, and very comparable to high dosed testosterone, without the aromatizing issues of course.

I always wondered how a non methylated or non 17aa forumula like tren could cause liver problems. Im skeptical on that as well. As far as kidney problems, I cant say I can see how it could cause that either. I would think the only drugs that could ever cause kidney probs are diuretics, and maybe dehyration pre contest with excessive water weight post contest, or even excessive water weight offseason v.s. dieting, I can see how those would effect kidneys but not tren.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ryan.veneficus
NapsGear