advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to reach Ketosis fast?(without slin)

BigMatt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How can i reach Full Ketosis fast without usin Slin or Any drugs.

How can i reach Full Ketosis fast without usin Slin or Any drugs.

What is your definition of drugs? Over the counter supps?

I've used both Glucophase XR and Anabolic pump for this very purpose and both put me into ketosis within a day as opposed to 3-4, waiting for it to happen naturally. I'm not sure that Glucophase is still available as they're trying to bring out a version 2 of it. But AP is. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Without ANY supplements at all, TestPolska basically has it right: No carbs; meaning like no more than the 10-15g that are hidden in other foods.

Better yet, keep the fat/protein ratio VERY high at the start. I've been doing these diets for 7 years, and found that if you start off 75% - 80% fat calories and 20-25% protein calories, you can get to keto somewhat quicker. Only once in ketosis do I drop the ratio more to 50/50... Keeping it simple, your body can convert protein to carbs for energy, so too much protein can keep you out of keto.

I've been on a keto diet for 15 weeks now. What I've found through testing is that the longer I've been practicing the diet, the quicker i snap back into Ketosis after my refeed meals. My weekly refeed meal has been kinda rediculous and admittidly probably higher than it should be. hence the reason I placed third and not first in my last show.:eek: but whata ya do!? Anyway, in the begining of my prep, I'd find that even after consuming 500g of carbs in one meal on saturday evening, it would sometimes take until thursday to get into keto, but for the last 4 weeks I'd be back into keto by mon. morning.

The secret......... CARDIO Hate to say it, cause i have always hated it, but i noticed the falling into keto faster when the cardio bumped up.

Hey, it's drug free too;)

i am in my second day of a keto diet, but i ate the hell out of carbs on sunday so i dont expect to be in keto for a few days. however, some of the supps i am taking, all over the counter are- cla, hmb, epa, ala, alc, chromium, green tea extract, chitosan, gaba and mrm.

So, the 3-4 days it takes is too long these days?

apparently...I find the quickest way to lose weight is to cut stuff off...start with a toe or two and see if that gets you where you want. If it doesn't then adjust from there

Why does everyone need a quick fix? You didn't wake up one day and have extra weight, so you shouldn't expect that you can take it off in one day

Last edited:
I read somewhere, I think it was lyle mcdonald keto diet...but the best way to achieve ketosis fastest naturally would be to preform 45min-1hr cardio at light intesity in the evening on an empty stomach. Then fast all night (no food/cals) and by morning you should producing ketones. I'll see where I can find this article or ebook. Hopefully someone can chime in if there familiar with this method.

I read somewhere, I think it was lyle mcdonald keto diet...but the best way to achieve ketosis fastest naturally would be to preform 45min-1hr cardio at light intesity in the evening on an empty stomach. Then fast all night (no food/cals) and by morning you should producing ketones. I'll see where I can find this article or ebook. Hopefully someone can chime in if there familiar with this method.

Yep - drop carbs for dinner meal, do cardio a few hours later just before bed (no food afterwards). And if you don't have ketouria (purple stix) when you wake up, do fasted cardio and you'll be there in most cases.

-S

I've been on a keto diet for 15 weeks now. What I've found through testing is that the longer I've been practicing the diet, the quicker i snap back into Ketosis after my refeed meals. My weekly refeed meal has been kinda rediculous and admittidly probably higher than it should be. hence the reason I placed third and not first in my last show.:eek: but whata ya do!? Anyway, in the begining of my prep, I'd find that even after consuming 500g of carbs in one meal on saturday evening, it would sometimes take until thursday to get into keto, but for the last 4 weeks I'd be back into keto by mon. morning.

The secret......... CARDIO Hate to say it, cause i have always hated it, but i noticed the falling into keto faster when the cardio bumped up.

Hey, it's drug free too;)

15 weeks, how do you feel Bro, does that shitty, crap feeling ever go away. I done it for 2 weeks and hated the way it made my feel.

Respect.

Everybody reacts differently, but with me I typically am nauseous the first few days, and then have no energy the entire first week. But after being on it for a couple of weeks your body adjusts. I still cannot do high reps for shit, because you have no energy in your muscles for extended work, but low-rep strength work is perfect. That's why I actually do "strength" training for my diets -- keto combined with very heavy reps of 3-5; the opposite of the old-school high-carb, low calories, super-high reps routines...

If you use caffeine or stimulants, it helps tremendously as well. I tried that Venom product but it made me feel overheated. The traditional ECA stack is nice if you can tolerate it, and it helps for me with the sick feeling. As for cravings for carbs, that is always in the back of my mind... esp if I smell fresh bread in the grocery store!

Cardio the first couple of days...Much higher than the rest of the week...

that and maybe more volume type of workouts at the beggining of the week

Thanks and no im not Fat and i didnt wake up one morning telling me i was fat... and i dont want a quick fix.

Im 11.2% BF, just wanna get down to 8-9% BF.

And + eating too many carbs i feel like shit and Look like shit.

Been on keto (i did in the past) Was looking Tigther and leaner with Almost no water Retention... Its kinda a life long Diet for me since carbs fucked me up

Thanks and no im not Fat and i didnt wake up one morning telling me i was fat... and i dont want a quick fix.

Im 11.2% BF, just wanna get down to 8-9% BF.

And + eating too many carbs i feel like shit and Look like shit.

Been on keto (i did in the past) Was looking Tigther and leaner with Almost no water Retention... Its kinda a life long Diet for me since carbs fucked me up

What type of carbs? Try eating just leafy greens and staying away from starches. I don't like the idea of keto diets, just cause you start depriving your body of nutrients. I understand the carb thing because I am very carb sensitive. If I look at pasta I put on fat. I just need to be smarter. I also think most people tend get flatten out on keto.

15 weeks, how do you feel Bro, does that shitty, crap feeling ever go away. I done it for 2 weeks and hated the way it made my feel.

Respect.

I have always dieted with little to no carb with refeed meals. I do better with no carb than low carb. I had the shitty feeling between days 10-14 cause I didn't get a refeed till 14 days in at the start of the diet. As long as I have the fats I feel good, but those were even plucked out 6 weeks ago. I have been fat cycling for the last 6 weeks. Although, I have a feeling that things are about to change as I am just starting to work with Homonocuous for my last 3.5 weeks. So, we'll see what kind of fire pit I'm tossed into over the next couple days. I'm stoked for it though.

Thank you for your reply, best of luck with your show.

Respect.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity